Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-21-2010, 10:13 PM   #76
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside0127 View Post
I would suspect many ladies have SO's or even husbands, so they are doing someone bareback. The risk runs both ways as was pointed out since many men are married and doing BBFS with their spouse.

The point is: why risk it with a lady who is in the sex biz? She sees a lot more sex than you do! There are other STDs besides the deadly kind, so its likely not worth the risk to your spouse, S/O, etc.

If you want to feel bare, get your lady to use a female condom. It feels just like BBFS and is safe!
I couldn't agree more (except for the female condom thingy, haven't tried). YES providers have SOs who they probably engage in BBFS with. I am expecting this. We all are big boys and girls, we have all played around. But a lady that engages in BBFS with clientele is elevating the risk, substantially.

Yes I know that BBing goes on, but was unaware of how prevalent it is (at least that is how I am interpreting this thread).
Old 07-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #77
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I disagree with those of you taking this lightly. We can not, as a community, in any shape of form wink at this activity. This is especially true as we see an influx of new hobbyists and providers.

BBBFS within the hobby is not good.

Will there be folks that BB with there SO's? Sure, but that is a much different than some jackass that tries to bareback every provider he can, or some provider that brags about her BBFS Service in her ad posted right here on ECCIE today:

NOW OFFERING BBFS!

Some activities do justify zero tolerance.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #78
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am curious - Are we just going to stone the providers OR

Are we also going to stone the Hobby guys who have bareback sex with their wife or SO then has protected sex with a provider?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #79
ANONONE
BANNED

CB, you seem to be defending this dangerous activity within the hobby beyond being a devil's advocate.

What gives?

Are you really suggesting that a provider having BB sex with only her SO and protected sex with all clients, and a hobbyist that has BB sex with only his SO, but protected sex with all providers is really the same thing as what we are talking about here?

Are you suggesting that these folks are just as dangerous as a person that seeks to have unprotected sex with multiple partners as a sport?

Are you really suggesting that since that is going on at some level in dedicated personal relationships, it is wrong for us to insist on any standard of safe sex in the hobby among anonymous partners?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #80
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Don't bother. It's like kicking water up-hill with this guy. He seems over-zealous in his lambasting of BBFS to me, but what do I know.

I haven't detected a hint of "Ah, its alright" or this "winking" he keeps talking about. Just a bunch of adults agreeing that the hobby is risky and we're taking all the precautions we can reasonably be expected to take. If he wants to throw-up some straw-man cause to champion, let him.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:33 PM   #81
CivilBarrister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
CB, you seem to be defending this dangerous activity within the hobby beyond being a devil's advocate.

What gives?
I am pointing out that virtually everyone has had unprotected sex; and virtually everyone with a SO has unprotected sex OFTEN. AND people who have unprotected sex with their SO may also hobby....

SO WHAT?

I protect myself; others do the same. That is as far as I wish to go.

I don't believe in stoning someone just because they don't agree with my viewpoint - NOT EVEN YOU....
Old 07-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #82
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister View Post
I am pointing out that virtually everyone has had unprotected sex; and virtually everyone with a SO has unprotected sex OFTEN. AND people who have unprotected sex with their SO may also hobby....

SO WHAT?

I protect myself; others do the same. That is as far as I wish to go.

I don't believe in stoning someone just because they don't agree with my viewpoint - NOT EVEN YOU....
So then you would be comfortable sitting in the same room with a person tossing a loaded revolver in the air to crash on the cement floor several times as long as you had your bullet proof vest on?
Old 07-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #83
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
So then you would be comfortable sitting in the same room with a person tossing a loaded revolver in the air to crash on the cement floor several times as long as you had your bullet proof vest on?
If I thought that person gave a decent blowjob...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #84
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Yeah, but Enderwiggin, you brag about being a risk addict.

Look folks, I am not just being a safety nut here. There are some very selfish reasons for insisting gents wear their raincoats when they hobby.

I love DATY, and I take some false mental security that when my rather gifted tongue goes to work, it is not going to disturb things so that i am covered in an avalanche of snowballs, if you catch my drift. I take great comfort that the last client's MSOG all landed with a swish in some latex.

Do I know that providers have had BB sex with their SO? Yes, but I am hoping they have had a shower or two since that time of intimacy, and perhaps even a gentle flush (is it even kosher to say douche in the correct context anymore?)

Look, I told you all I have been doing this for a pretty long time. I have seen and experienced some weird and horrible things. Take for instance the time after a session when i was looking for my shoe, and with a bare foot off the bed, just under the bedspread on the floor, lands in an old used condom and believe me it was used, and it wasn't mine.

That was pretty gross.

Every time I think about that, i throw up just a little bit in my mouth.

Do you now feel that little bit of bile in the back of your throat? Well, that is how I feel whenever I hear about some provider freely offering BBFS to clients or some jackass, pimp-wannabe going around and pressuring every vulnerable provider he can into having unprotected sex.

We might not be able to stop BBFS, but we can strive to minimize it.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 PM   #85
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, but Enderwiggin, you brag about being a risk addict.

Spare me. I don't need your condescending lectures. I defy you to point out one place I have ever claimed to be a risk addict, much less bragged about it. I am a realist, and I know when something's beyond my control. You can continue to delude yourself into believing that your holier-than-thou bullshit is protecting you, but you're still at risk. Just as much as me and the next guy or lady. I don't participate in unprotected sex when I hobby, but I'm not foolish enough to believe that EVERYONE ELSE is as conscientious as I am.

You don't know me. You don't know any of us. But you sure feel high-and-mighty enough to ooze down here and preach about *gasp* the dangers of unprotected sex, as if we've never heard of such a thing. Do all of us (and yourself) a favor and save your breath. You're not bringing up anything new, you're not educating anyone and you're not doing anyone any favors.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #86
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

ananone chill bro, they both are acknowledging the risks of bareback, they are just merely stating that some hobbyists have participated in the act.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #87
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
ananone chill bro, they both are acknowledging the risks of bareback, they are just merely stating that some hobbyists have participated in the act.
No, they are both pretty much winking at the activity.

Like I said before, we may not be able to eradicate BBFS in the hobby, but we can strive to minimize it. That starts by not tolerating the activity, or those who engage in it. Defending them in the name of tolerance is winking at it. Offering up ridiculous loopholes like the SO defense, is attempting to accommodate it by proxy.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:15 PM   #88
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
I defy you to point out one place I have ever claimed to be a risk addict, much less bragged about it..
Okay. . .this will be tough. . .

Quote:
Of course maybe I was wrong. . .you don't brag about it, you just joke about it all the time.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #89
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I give up... there is no curing your self-riteousness anonone.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #90
ANONONE
BANNED

Self-righteous?

Why, because I won't coddle a person that engages in unprotected anal and vaginal sex with multiple partners, nor entertain those that want to make them accepted, tolerated, or passively ignored in our community?

Then, yes, color me self-righteous in big, bold strokes.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women