Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2014, 07:29 PM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Poor whiffy didn't understand it either,
lol
lol and
lol
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:04 PM   #77
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Abraham Lincoln, Harry Truman, and Bill Gates do not have a degree. What is wrong with seven years? Not everyone can afford to go for four straight years.
Are you seriously comparing that idiot to Lincoln and Truman. College was a rarity for poor people when Lincoln and Truman were young.

Not so for Palin.

Palin went to college for 7 years becasue she kept transferring due to poor grades. She went to a bunch of glorified community colleges.

Quote:
What have you got against military people anyway X? Military people, because of their schedules, rarely finish a degree in four years.
WTF are you talking about, asshole? Where do you get the idea I have anything against military folks?

What does military schedules have to do with Palin taking seven years to graduate? She wasn't in the military.

Are you drinking again?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #78
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you think a weak vocabulary (as opposed to a creative one, like Sarah Palin has) is a hallmark of right-wing "dimwits"? Is that why William F. Buckley Jr. (editor of National Review, host of Firing Line) was so popular among conservatives?

I meet libtards all the time who struggle with any word containing more than 2 syllables. Like your buddies here, WTFagboy and CBJ7.

The reason so many of you libtards are so obsessed with Sarah Palin is because you need someone like her to sneer at and look down on in order to cover up your own deep-seated insecurities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Man, you're stupid. Creative vocabulary? Is that what you call it when you're too dumb to use the correct word?

By the way, you didn't need to identify who William F. Buckley, Jr. was for me there chief....and, by the way, he was the founder of National Review, not just an editor.

Buckley would have sneered at the idea that some lightweight nitwit with the intellect of a Sarah Palin would even be identified with serious conservative thought or policy. William F. Buckley would have laughed out loud. He consistently criticized idiot conservatives like you, Whirly and the Admiral who constantly advance neurotic oversimplifications as factual argument as being damaging to the conservative movement. And, he was right.
While we are on the intersection of William F. Buckley and Sarah Palin, it might be worthwhile to re-read what Christopher Buckley had to say of Sarah Palin - and what his Dad would have thought of her:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...for-obama.html

Key quotes:

-----------------------------
Dear Pup once said to me, “You know, I’ve spent my entire life time separating the Right from the kooks.”

I am—drum roll, please, cue trumpets—making this announcement in the cyberpages of The Daily Beast (what joy to be writing for a publication so named!) rather than in the pages of National Review, where I write the back-page column. For a reason: My colleague, the superb and very dishy Kathleen Parker, recently wrote in National Review Online a column stating what John Cleese as Basil Fawlty would call “the bleeding obvious”: namely, that Sarah Palin is an embarrassment, and a dangerous one at that. She’s not exactly alone. New York Times columnist David Brooks, who began his career at NR, just called Governor Palin “a cancer on the Republican Party.”

---------------------------------

WFB is lucky that he died before Sarah Palin was nominated. He would have seen his life's work torn to shreds by the trailer trash dimwit from Alaska.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Man, you're stupid. Creative vocabulary? Is that what you call it when you're too dumb to use the correct word?

By the way, you didn't need to identify who William F. Buckley, Jr. was for me there chief....and, by the way, he was the founder of National Review, not just an editor.

Buckley would have sneered at the idea that some lightweight nitwit with the intellect of a Sarah Palin would even be identified with serious conservative thought or policy. William F. Buckley would have laughed out loud. He consistently criticized idiot conservatives like you, Whirly and the Admiral who constantly advance neurotic oversimplifications as factual argument as being damaging to the conservative movement. And, he was right.

What else dumbass?
There you go, all frothing at the mouth... That's exactly why I never pile on Sarah Palin in this type of discussion. I want to see Mamagrizzly stick around. Watching people like you turn apoplectic (you can translate the word for CBJ7 and WTFagboy) every time she rallies the faithful at a tea party event is just too much fun!

And if you were honest, you'd admit you want her to stick around, too. She makes you and all your fellow libtards feel culturally and intellectually superior. She is the soothing antidote for all of your deep-seated insecurities. You need Sarah Palin to feel good about yourself, dontcha?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #80
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
, that Sarah Palin is an embarrassment, and a dangerous one at that. She’s not exactly alone. New York Times columnist David Brooks, who began his career at NR, just called Governor Palin “a cancer on the Republican Party.”
---------------------------------

WFB is lucky that he died before Sarah Palin was nominated. He would have seen his life's work torn to shreds by the trailer trash dimwit from Alaska.
Yep....Sara is the Barny Fife of politics.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #81
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
No, I think he typed what he meant, you fucking halfwit.

in·sou·ci·ant
inˈso͞osēənt,ˌaNso͞oˈsyäNt/
adjective
adjective: insouciant
  1. 1.
    showing a casual lack of concern; indifferent.
    "an insouciant shrug"
    synonyms: nonchalant, untroubled, unworried, unruffled, unconcerned, indifferent, blasé, heedless, careless; More

Jesus, nothing is quite as embarrassing as trying to show everybody how smart you are and it blows up in your face.....keep it up genius, you're gaining on the Admiral and IBeAnIdiot for the moron of the month.

Why don't we put it up for a vote? How many of yinz think the reason CBJ7 is vocabulary-challenged is because he is insouciant?

How many think it's because he is INSOLENT?

in·so·lent
adjective: insolent

1. showing a rude and arrogant lack of respect.

synonyms: impertinent, impudent, cheeky, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, unmannerly, rude, impolite, uncivil, discourteous, disrespectful, contemptuous; insulting, abusive.

Or is it because he's INSIPID?

in·sip·id
adjective: insipid

1. lacking flavor.

synonyms: tasteless, flavorless, bland, weak, wishy-washy; unappetizing, unpalatable.

2. lacking vigor or interest.

synonyms: unimaginative, uninspired, uninspiring, characterless, flat, uninteresting, lackluster, dull, drab, boring, dry, humdrum, ho-hum, monochrome, tedious, uneventful, run-of-the-mill, commonplace, pedestrian, trite, tired, hackneyed, stale, lame, wishy-washy, colorless, anemic, lifeless.

Or is it because he's just plain INEDUCABLE?

in·ed·u·ca·ble
adjective: ineducable

1. considered incapable of being educated, esp. as a result of mental disability.

I vote for INEDUCABLE.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #82
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Palin went to college for 7 years because she kept transferring due to poor grades.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjIH1jdx2_A
Old 01-17-2014, 12:17 AM   #83
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Are you seriously comparing that idiot to Lincoln and Truman. College was a rarity for poor people when Lincoln and Truman were young.

Not so for Palin.

Palin went to college for 7 years becasue she kept transferring due to poor grades. She went to a bunch of glorified community colleges.

WTF are you talking about, asshole? Where do you get the idea I have anything against military folks?

What does military schedules have to do with Palin taking seven years to graduate? She wasn't in the military.

Are you drinking again?
I thought this was pretty simple. You were attacking people who went to a number of colleges like it was something bad. Military people usually go to three, four, or five different colleges to get a degree. Therefore, you must be attacking military people along with Sarah Palin.

Care to tell us what Sarah Palin's grades were or where we can find a copy of her transcripts?

From what I find Palin started her first classes in 1982 and graduated in 1987. Five years, not seven. Your credibility is starting to look pretty thin.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 07:20 AM   #84
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Was she on a athletic scholarship?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:37 AM   #85
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I thought this was pretty simple. You were attacking people who went to a number of colleges like it was something bad. Military people usually go to three, four, or five different colleges to get a degree.
Do you have any support for that statement?

Why would officers go to more schools than the average college grad. Grads of West Point and Annapolis go to on school.

ROTC guys typically go to one school, maybe a second if they transfer.

So, where do you get 3, 4 and 5 as "typical" of the military?
Old 01-17-2014, 11:46 AM   #86
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why don't we put it up for a vote? How many of yinz think the reason CBJ7 is vocabulary-challenged is because he is insouciant?

How many think it's because he is INSOLENT?

in·so·lent
adjective: insolent

1. showing a rude and arrogant lack of respect.

synonyms: impertinent, impudent, cheeky, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, unmannerly, rude, impolite, uncivil, discourteous, disrespectful, contemptuous; insulting, abusive.

Or is it because he's INSIPID?

in·sip·id
adjective: insipid

1. lacking flavor.

synonyms: tasteless, flavorless, bland, weak, wishy-washy; unappetizing, unpalatable.

2. lacking vigor or interest.

synonyms: unimaginative, uninspired, uninspiring, characterless, flat, uninteresting, lackluster, dull, drab, boring, dry, humdrum, ho-hum, monochrome, tedious, uneventful, run-of-the-mill, commonplace, pedestrian, trite, tired, hackneyed, stale, lame, wishy-washy, colorless, anemic, lifeless.

Or is it because he's just plain INEDUCABLE?

in·ed·u·ca·ble
adjective: ineducable

1. considered incapable of being educated, esp. as a result of mental disability.

I vote for INEDUCABLE.

BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... .

cant distinguish the difference between challenged and lack of care can you gooberrrr.

but then again you have an excuse .. you're an idiot.

had to look up insouciant did ya ?

snort~
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #87
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
From what I find Palin started her first classes in 1982 and graduated in 1987. Five years, not seven. Your credibility is starting to look pretty thin.
Ooooh, my bad! It wasn't 7 years, it was SIX SCHOOLS. That is even worse, you idiot.

From Wiki, here it is:

------------------------
After graduating from high school in 1982, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo (ONE). Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University (TWO) in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982, and then to North Idaho College (THREE), a community college in Coeur d'Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983. In June 2008, the Alumni Association of North Idaho College gave Palin its Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award.
In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant, then finished third in the Miss Alaska pageant. She played the flute in the talent portion of the contest, and received both the Miss Congeniality award and a college scholarship.
She enrolled at the University of Idaho (FOUR) in Moscow for an academic year, starting in August 1984, then attended Matanuska-Susitna College (FIVE) in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho (SIX) in January 1986, and received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987.
-------------------------------------

I noticed you got the years right (82-87). That means you looked up her college history.

And yet, somehow, you failed to mention that she transferred to so many schools. Trying to hide inconvenient facts? Your credibility is non-existent..
Old 01-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #88
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Was she on a athletic scholarship?
Beauty pageant scholarship. She played the skin flute.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #89
CJ7
Valued Poster

defending doorknobs ... the forte' of the right wing moron machine.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:29 PM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... .

cant distinguish the difference between challenged and lack of care can you gooberrrr.

So you're telling us the reason you act like a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary isn't because you are in fact a moron with a sub-100-word vocabulary, it's because you just don't care???

Yeah, ok...

Btw, the reason I won't be earning a gold medal in downhill skiing at Sochi is because I don't care enough to compete...

And the reason I am not a billionaire like Bill Gates or Steve Jobs is because I don't care enough to patent all my brilliant ideas...

And the reason you post stupid comments here is because you don't care enough to post anything intelligent...

And the reason you're not earning a good living as a tranny SW is because you don't care enough to wear make-up...

Got it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women