Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-17-2020, 05:46 AM   #76
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
What part of I stay in my own threads "by & large" do you not understand?

You're just sassing off because I asked the mods to close your last thread and they did.

#modties

;-)

Ok, so is this an example of you "by & large" staying in your own threads?
Old 01-17-2020, 07:16 AM   #77
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

modties = modanal
Old 01-17-2020, 08:28 AM   #78
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You may be right TW.
I'll tell my friend
Old 01-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #79
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I think I could learn to embrace "sugartaint"
Well i could appreciate a sugar taint,sugar puss and sugar tits... hell why not.

Old 01-17-2020, 11:52 AM   #80
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I see "modties" used over and over by a few on here.
Is that the same as "sucking dick"?
I am asking for a friend
Tbone2u:

if one was to look at who is actually using the stupid sayings, you will notice a trend of all the user id's that can be traced back to a single individual, who remains anonymous. Each of those accounts has used the same language on multiple occasions in different threads in different sections of the site so that anyone with an ability to do statistical analysis on word use, would come to the same conclusion that all of the "fluffer" accounts, e.g. sp, sc, usa, pxm, tw, fff, ..., originate from a single individual who most likely either guested their original account or were banned long ago.

As for the claim one person could not keep all the id's separated, I disagree. The reason I disagree is I have seen it first-hand being done on a different site and I know how that person did it. All the fluffer logins are there because the staff allows them to be here since they are generating thread bumps, i.e. post clicks, which will keep the site running.

The new guy on the block from San Antonio may be a real account or not, I don't know myself since I have never heard of him until his recent intrusion on to this section of the site. To address his claim that CryptKicker has "Global Moderator" on his profile, he is wrong. What KC has is "Moderating the darkness". Now if KC put what George wrote in his signature line, then it is absolutely meaningless since not everybody can read signature lines since they are only visible to those with Premium access.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:57 AM   #81
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Exclamation

And back to three side's question in the OP…

There is nothing in the guidelines that spell out a restriction on BAN threads. What has most likely happened is a “Super” Moderator has decided he did not like something going in a section of the site and decided to do a drive-by moderator job, poorly I might add. The problem is both he and SoulManIke are super moderators on the Austin section of the board, so there may have been some back-channel communication going on that the masses are not privy to at this time.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:42 PM   #82
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post

anyone with an ability to do statistical analysis on word use, would come to the same conclusion that all of the "fluffer" accounts, e.g. sp, sc, usa, pxm, tw, fff, ..., originate from a single individual who most likely either guested their original account or were banned long ago.

Dafuq ?

Now I am slightly offended....

I have only one account.

I am not any other persona on here. People such as SC and his other shandles have always thought I was, oh lets see...Namo, Dorian, Dorfy...i forget the long list of people they thought.

I am an observant mofo, and when I choose to use words that are "misspelt" like thinck, dayum, dafuq, fucktard, whoretard etccc. it is because they have become commonplace amongst the group and employ special meaning...

UITB means Up In This Bitch...

You [collectively] got problems that go waaay back before my arrival UITB... none of which I was any part of.

Now, because I am one observant mofo and smarter than most of you UITB I enjoy making people thinck I am someone else...

What else you got?

Besides... isnt statistical analysis against the rules UITB ?
Old 01-17-2020, 01:45 PM   #83
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tbone2u:
not everybody can read signature lines since they are only visible to those with Premium access.
SIGNATURE lines are not visible without Premium access?

me thincks otherwise.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:20 PM   #84
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I just think it's very sad to allow all the race-baiting and political bullshit to continue. The ones that let it continue are even more suspect to me than the one that are doing it.......then again...maybe they are the same.
I don't know but it's made a mockery out of this board and it's turned a lot of people away.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:26 PM   #85
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
What part of I stay in my own threads "by & large" do you not understand?

You're just sassing off because I asked the mods to close your last thread and they did.

#modties

;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I just think it's very sad to allow all the race-baiting and political bullshit to continue. The ones that let it continue are even more suspect to me than the one that are doing it.......then again...maybe they are the same.
I don't know but it's made a mockery out of this board and it's turned a lot of people away.
Let me guess you own a pet parrot...lol

Talk about cry me a river. Geez
Old 01-17-2020, 03:44 PM   #86
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I'm not crying sc. I'm just tired of your race-baiting
Everyone on this board should be as well.

You have taken it upon yourself to promote your private crusade.
It has no place here. It's sad that you think it does.

Take a look at my signature line below and then look into a mirror.
Old 01-17-2020, 03:53 PM   #87
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

There's an old cliche that goes: "want to know how to make a liar angry? Keep asking them questions.

I don't race bait. However, I do pose interesting questions. The only people that get tired of those intresting questions are the racists or those whose consciences are guilt stricken for being horrible people at some point in their lives. That's how I read your incessant whining. You don't like to see your shit floating on top of old smokey...lol
Old 01-17-2020, 04:16 PM   #88
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Yes sir....I can see you floating on top
What you don't seem to understand is this board is not about race. Only you make it about race.
If you insist on race-baiting then take it somewhere else.
I have a very hard time understanding why the mods let you continue.
This isn't the place for it. I know it isn't and the mods should know. It's only you and your other mandles.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:29 PM   #89
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
There's an old cliche that goes: "want to know how to make a liar angry? Keep asking them questions.

I don't race bait. However, I do pose interesting questions. The only people that get tired of those intresting questions are the racists or those whose consciences are guilt stricken for being horrible people at some point in their lives. That's how I read your incessant whining. You don't like to see your shit floating on top of old smokey...lol
Is this another example of you "by and large" staying in your own thread?

Anyway, since you're here...bones is right. This board is about slinging pussy. You want to talk about anything but unless you're trying to shame the people involved in said slinging.
You're one to talk about horrible people. Just a couple of weeks ago you wished a guy an eternity in Hell on the day he died. That's about the best example of a horrible person I can think of.
Dont even get me started on whining...see your latest Barry Bonds thread...great example of your incessant whining.
Old 01-17-2020, 06:04 PM   #90
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
And back to three side's question in the OP…

There is nothing in the guidelines that spell out a restriction on BAN threads. What has most likely happened is a “Super” Moderator has decided he did not like something going in a section of the site and decided to do a drive-by moderator job, poorly I might add. The problem is both he and SoulManIke are super moderators on the Austin section of the board, so there may have been some back-channel communication going on that the masses are not privy to at this time.

I'll take a guess...

I have read that Mods have been rumored to have multiple shandles.. sooo......

Perhaps on the back-channel these threads create drama on those channels and they caint figure out who said what bc

maybe one or more of the shandles may not be known to the others...and since it is all being down on the DL then the others get pissy....

..and... since there has been a lack of mod activity (no offense guys) then maybe the recent law changes, blackouts/whiteouts whatever and other bullshit has lessened their desire / ability to perform the duties at hand...

That's merely speculation, tho.

Butt I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women