Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70506
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453069
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47860
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37112
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 10:53 AM   #76
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
To call me a fence sitter presumes that I having trouble deciding between two predetermined choices. That is not the case. I am not wavering between between being or supporting Democrats or Republicans. I reject both. You're just proving your stupidity. Again.
what a fucking hypocrite you are, Whiny. In another thread you call me a fence sitter because I have a different view of God and creation than you. here you defend yourself with a much clearer cut choice to make.

If you've shown anything, it's that you've got balls ... But WHOSE? and how can we tell when they're so deep in your throat?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lol! Assup can't deal with it when his own irrational "logic" is used against him. Damn, you are funny, man! No wonder you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE

Oh, hell, you know what you are!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #78
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

FACT JACK (ASSup)..............

Quote:
Lol! Assup can't deal with it when his own irrational "logic" is used against him. Damn, you are funny, man! No wonder you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE

Oh, hell, you know what you are!

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:30 PM   #79
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Default Bush Failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Point of order; George Bush originated the bailout that you give credit to Obama for. Bush was also behind the TARP plan. Not saying I approved of either of them but if you want to give credit then make sure it is the right person. Yes, one was signed into law by Obama but the hard work was done by Bush before he left office. The other was passed before the start of the year. No Obama except in the Senate. GM stills owes 25 billion and we will never see it. That pay off you heard about...the Bush bailout which GM paid off. Did McConnell say something interesting? I must have missed it. Pray tell me what it was. We are losing the war in Afghanistan and our people are dying for nothing now. That 20 billion that you think we're going to save....already spent on green energy, bailouts for cronies, and loans to foreign banks. We are also missing four state department employees under Obama. One ambassador and three security people. Yeah, the DOW closed over 14,000...it was higher under Bush you know. Ever hear the term "bubble"? We are also over 5 trillion dollars deeper in the hole, we have been downgraded on our credit rating, and North Korea, NORTH KOREA is making threats against the US. Oh yeah, things are so much better from when Al Quieda was on the run, the US was on offense, and we didn't have drones flying over the US.
JD, you like to leave out facts that weaken your arguments. It's true that the concept of TARP started with Bush. The Auto industry and the banks were bailed out by Obama. Before GM received their bailout money, Obama forced out the old GM CEO. Bush left the USA in such a severe recession that even the banks that didn't need the bailouts were forced to take the money to stablize the banking system. This happened under Obama. It's true the DJIA hit 14,198 points under Bush, but when Bush came into the office the DJIA was already 11,000. Bush came into office with perfect conditions from Clinton. The DJIA only moved 3,000 more points before falling to 7,000 points in Dec 2008. Bush lowered taxes and started two wars and created over a trillion in debt, plus wall street collasped at the same tradeing unregulated securities(see the Lehman Brothers fall). Bush left Obama with the worst recession since 1929. The DJIA has moved 7,000 points under Obama to get back to 14,000. Obama got the USA out the recession. The debt ceiling was raised 8 times under Bush. The credit rating of the USA would not have been lowered if the republicans has not been playing games. If you want to protect every American embassy with the military overseas, then you will have to increase military spending. The four casualties happened because they did not have good intelligence, just like Bush didn't have good intelligence with the WMD's. Remember Colin Powells powerpoint slides that said there were warehouses in IRAQ full of WMD's? This was just as much fiction as Dorthy and Wizard of OZ. The bottom line is Bush failed and put the USA into a steep recession and Obama go the USA out of recession. Mitch McConnell has not said anything worth repeating here. He is a moron who still thinks the "Trickle Down Theory" works. We all know that after 8 years of Bush 2 that this is not true. The Drones have weakend Al-quaida. Both the one and two guys have been taken out. Ag is better off now than they were before. Our troops will not have to stay over there for 8 years like they did in Iraq.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 10:56 PM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There really is no end to the sophistry and stupidity of your post, Flighty. The last sentence sums it up nicely. "Our troops will not have to stay over there for 8 years like they did in Iraq." True. The Afghan war is 12 years old. The rest of your post is just as far from the truth as your last sentence.

You really like the Kool-Aid, don't you?
Old 02-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #81
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
There really is no end to the sophistry and stupidity of your post, Flighty. The last sentence sums it up nicely. "Our troops will not have to stay over there for 8 years like they did in Iraq." True. The Afghan war is 12 years old. The rest of your post is just as far from the truth as your last sentence.

You really like the Kool-Aid, don't you?
CG, you just can't handle the truth. Any economist will tell you that the USA was in a severe recession in Dec 2008, the last full month that Bush was in office. If you can't accept that, I can't help you. Yes, there were some in troops still in Ag when Bush left office, but not much going on until Obama elected to deploy the additional troops. Even John McCain was ok with that. Everything with Bush and Cheney went down just as described. Why don't you go look at what the DJIA was when Bush left office and compare it to what it is today. Traders are hitting the buy button daily. How many delegates did your guy Ron Paul get, 66? He didn't get to far now did he? The republicans have tuned him out a long time ago. If you think Bush did a good job, then your the one with stupid post. Stop listening to Hannity on FOX.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I despised President Bush, and I don't listen to Fox or Hannity. That doesn't mitigate your stupidity. What are we fighting for in Afghanistan? How will we know when we've won? How much of the DJIA increase is due to the decrease in the value of the dollar, and how much due to actual performance? And how is the recession getting better? How many people are unemployed today as compared to 2008? What was our national debt in 2008, compared to today? Is the unemployment rate for minorities higher or lower now than in 2008? Are more people dependent on government welfare and disability today or in 2008? What was the price of gasoline, food, energy in 2008, and what is it today? What was the price of gold and silver in 2008, compared to today?

How does Ron Paul losing mean he was wrong? GWBush won. Was he right, then?

You are rapidly becoming the stupidest poster on here. That is quite a feat in and of itself. Next time, bring your game. You aren't ready for this board.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #83
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
CG, you just can't handle the truth. Any economist will tell you that the USA was in a severe recession in Dec 2008, the last full month that Bush was in office. If you can't accept that, I can't help you. Yes, there were some in troops still in Ag when Bush left office, but not much going on until Obama elected to deploy the additional troops. Even John McCain was ok with that. Everything with Bush and Cheney went down just as described. Why don't you go look at what the DJIA was when Bush left office and compare it to what it is today. Traders are hitting the buy button daily. How many delegates did your guy Ron Paul get, 66? He didn't get to far now did he? The republicans have tuned him out a long time ago. If you think Bush did a good job, then your the one with stupid post. Stop listening to Hannity on FOX.
StupidOldLyingFart only liked Ron Paul because he has known for years that Dr. No did not have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Presidency. He has absolutely no interest in Presidential candidates that could possibly win the White House. Thus, Ron Paul was and is his perfect, no risk candidate.

In his warped frame of mind, he believes that if he were to support a winning candidate, he might be open for criticism for the inevitable mistakes that would be made by a winning candidate that he supports. He would much rather be the one offering criticism because he knows he does not handle it well when someone is critical of him.

It is easy to tell by his posts that he does not like to be 2nd guessed. He prefers to sit on the sidelines and be the one to 2nd guess every decision that is made. After the fact, of course. He has no core values other than he prefers to bitch and moan about anything and everything, ad
nauseam.

Beyond his incessant bitching and moaning, he has no redeeming qualities. Unfortunately for us all, it is all downhill after that!!!!!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #84
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
I despised President Bush, and I don't listen to Fox or Hannity. That doesn't mitigate your stupidity. What are we fighting for in Afghanistan? How will we know when we've won? How much of the DJIA increase is due to the decrease in the value of the dollar, and how much due to actual performance? And how is the recession getting better? How many people are unemployed today as compared to 2008? What was our national debt in 2008, compared to today? Is the unemployment rate for minorities higher or lower now than in 2008? Are more people dependent on government welfare and disability today or in 2008? What was the price of gasoline, food, energy in 2008, and what is it today? What was the price of gold and silver in 2008, compared to today?

How does Ron Paul losing mean he was wrong? GWBush won. Was he right, then?

You are rapidly becoming the stupidest poster on here. That is quite a feat in and of itself. Next time, bring your game. You aren't ready for this board.
CG, you didn't dispute anything I said, you just went off into different directions. I will take a couple of your questions. The USA is in AG to neutralize Al-quaida. The drones got the number 2 guy Al-Zachari (not sure on the spelling). How will we know that we won in AG, I don't know but at least Obama has an exit plan, 34,000 troops are comeing home next February. The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 recently, it was close to 10 per cent when Bush left office. How much is the stock market going up because of performance, I don't know exactly, I do know that Fortune 500 companies are makeing record profits, IBM and Apple just to name a couple. GM posted a profit of 4.9 billion dollars (saving them was the right thing to do, otherwise even more people what have been unemployed because of the Bush disaster). The debt is higher now than in 2008, Obama had to do the bailouts to stablize the economy. Home sales are up, manufactoring is up, the finance guys look at several parameters. Gasoline is higher because the USA has not been able to perfect an alternative fuel source like Solar energy, electric cars. As long as the USA depends on OPEC for the oil the price of gas can go anywhere. There is really no reason for me to argue with you anymore, you don't like Bush and Obama. My point is and has been that Obama has been better for the USA than Bush. Obama has cleaned up the mess that Bush left behind. The unemployment rate is lower and the DJIA, S&P 500 and the Wilshire 5000 (which has over 5,000 stocks in the index) are all higher than when Bush left office. There is no reason for me to comment on Ron Paul, he can't win. When Clinton left office the Federal Government spent less money than it took in. This all changed under Bush. Trickle Down does not work, (low taxes for the one per cent and no regulations for Wall Street does not work) Google the Credit-Default-Swap and see how much money Wall street lost on that trade. Case closed.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:54 AM   #85
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The national unemployment rate when Bush left office in Jan 2009 was 7.8% NOT the 10 % that Flighr64 said..big difference. Under Obama the rate peaked at 10.0% and got to 7.8% for only 2 months, before heading back up. And the rate s lower under Obama only because millions have quit looking for work (sadly) .

Obama ' policies have kept that rate historically higher than needed.

The rest of Flightr65 post is just a litney of excuses for Obama being a failed president and are equally factlessl.

Btw, Obama knows his sequestration cuts will further erode employment..that is why he authored them...his political philosophy is to destroy the American middle class...but he and the media will blame the GOP.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #86
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The national unemployment rate when Bush left office in Jan 2009 was 7.8% NOT the 10 % that Flighr64 said..big difference. Under Obama the rate peaked at 10.0% and got to 7.8% for only 2 months, before heading back up. And the rate s lower under Obama only because millions have quit looking for work (sadly) .

Obama ' policies have kept that rate historically higher than needed.

The rest of Flightr65 post is just a litney of excuses for Obama being a failed president and are equally factlessl.

Btw, Obama knows his sequestration cuts will further erode employment..that is why he authored them...his political philosophy is to destroy the American middle class...but he and the media will blame the GOP.
WW, the rate peaked at 10.0% due to fallout of the Bush disaster. If Obama wanted to destroy the middle class, then why did he propose that their tax rate stay the same. The increase is in the tax rate for the one percenters (from 35.5 to 39). The 39% is the same rate that it was under Clinton. The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent before it went back up. You are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts. If Obama did not save GM & Chysler then the unemployment rate would be even higher. You have your presidents mixed up. The president who failed was Bush. The 55 million people who voted for Obama, they have it wrong right? You and CG keep supporting Ron Paul. Ron Paul will leave you on the operating table if you don't have health insurance. Thanks to the Affordable Health Care Act, every American can have health insurance, if your state opts out, then move to a state thats opts in. This way you can stay on Ron Paul's operating table. One last thing, no one cares about going back to Gold Standard and this includes conservatives. Ron Paul is going no where and neither is his son Rand.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #87
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That is rich; you cite an absolute wrong fact and still assert I am the one quoting wrong facts !

You said the unemployment rate was 10% when Bush left office...that is wrong! It was 7.8%...

Obama's policies have unnecessarily kept the unemployment rate high; AND the only reason the unemployment has come down under Obama is because about 1.5 million have dropped out of the labor force !

That is right, the economy is in such bad shape people have given up hope !

You don't believe me, then why are the Feds spending unlimited billions to keep the markets propped up ?

THAT IS OBAMA DESTROYING THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS !

Quote:
..........You are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts. ...
Old 02-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #88
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
WW, the rate peaked at 10.0% due to fallout of the Bush disaster. If Obama wanted to destroy the middle class, then why did he propose that their tax rate stay the same. The increase is in the tax rate for the one percenters (from 35.5 to 39). The 39% is the same rate that it was under Clinton. The unemployment rate dropped to 7.7 percent before it went back up. You are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts. If Obama did not save GM & Chysler then the unemployment rate would be even higher. You have your presidents mixed up. The president who failed was Bush. The 55 million people who voted for Obama, they have it wrong right? You and CG keep supporting Ron Paul. Ron Paul will leave you on the operating table if you don't have health insurance. Thanks to the Affordable Health Care Act, every American can have health insurance, if your state opts out, then move to a state thats opts in. This way you can stay on Ron Paul's operating table. One last thing, no one cares about going back to Gold Standard and this includes conservatives. Ron Paul is going no where and neither is his son Rand.
Don't pay any attention to Trendy. He has been "Trending" Lunatic for quite some time! As an aside, be sure to ask him if Wisconsin and America are still "Trending" Romney!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #89
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Jesus, Flighty, you are too far gone for help.

And BiSex, none of the "electable" candidates were worth a damn. If either major party presented a candidate that hadn't already been bought and sold by the major banks and huge corporations, I'd vote for them. That hasn't happened.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 AM   #90
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
"If your city is destroyed by a hurricane, don't look to FEMA for help, just fend for yourself, like we did in the 1940's"
Ron Paul March 2011 Republican Debate #2.

What a creative way to solve a problem. I don't think that is answer Gov. Chris Christy was looking for when New Jersey got hit by their hurricane.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women