Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41557
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-11-2011, 08:04 AM   #76
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
asking for a discount is a scumbag is pretty harsh. there are things in life we all would like but can't always afford. a car at 28,000 might be out of range but at 20,000 might be affordable. there are weeks that 200 might be in the hobby budget but 240 is not. while it may be easy to say see someone else or do not hobby is that always the right answer. if a provider who charges 240 is asked politelty if she ever offers specials or is ever avail for 200 she has every right to in a nice way say no. she may for whatever reason agree to see someone for 200 or offer a suggestion like a 200 45 minute session in leiu of 240 hr. if treated with respect and civillity both parties may obtain what they are looking for and be happy or at least realize the meeting cannot happen at this time at this point. we all have heard the story about the beautiful girl who never gets asked to the prom cause every guy figures she has a date or would say no. perhaps there are times when girls wish at the end of the day they had 2 guys see them at a discounted rate then to have gone through the day with no buz. other women are set in their feelings as to the worth of their time and will not waver in price. both are fine. remember this is a business and if every one treats ever one with respect and kindness issues such as price and activities can be discussed in a civil way. the notion that we are paying for time and companionship is a crock of shit.. we are paying [in most cases] for a sexual fantasy and how much.. for what.. for how long are all part of our decision making processes. if the girls do not believe this please allow us guys to have an appointment where we dictate how long, the menu at at the end we will pay what we want.. not gonna happen.
Even hinting at a discount around here will get you chased off the board by a bunch of screaming banshees..... "I know what I am worth!"

Business sense doesn't factor in. The idea of a bird in the hand being worth two in the bush (hehe) is not a complex concept, but .... never mind.... I will probably get 50 PMs for this anyway...
Old 02-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There was that wonderful scene where the 240/hr visitor slammed Elephant for offering 80 for a 15-20 minute blow job.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #78
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default GeniousMan in Haiku

short bus party plot
angry dog motive thwarted
winter discount void
Old 02-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Then there was the provider who set an unrealistically high rate for her company ...

But you were always welcome to come by and dicker.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #80
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Even hinting at a discount around here will get you chased off the board by a bunch of screaming banshees..... "I know what I am worth!"

Business sense doesn't factor in. The idea of a bird in the hand being worth two in the bush (hehe) is not a complex concept, but .... never mind.... I will probably get 50 PMs for this anyway...
To throw out another colloquialism: Pride comes before a fall. It's no mystery that Pride and Greed are considered deadly sins.

Let's assume an average salary of $40k a year. That breaks down to over 20 dollars an hour. With most, if not all, providers making at least 800% more than that for an hour, I don't understand getting upset over a discount. As the saying goes, count your blessings not your troubles.

In the end, a V is a V and the market is saturated with them. If ladies make it too much of a hassle or costly to see them then business will move on down the road to the person who gets it.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #81
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default again a lady should accept

no less than what she is comfortable with and a guy should if presented properly feel no shame in inquiring about a discount. i have had discounted sessions where i know they were worth more than their stated price and i have had session with full rate that wasn't worth the price of a newspaper. the thing that i find odd is some providers want to treat everything in business terms when it suits them but when it doesn't respect, dignity pride and gentlemanly manners are of greater importance than business acumen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post

Old 02-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #82
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I don't care what Bobave aka Bochump says....

Sixx
Yeah, that's why you can't quit talking about me and what I say. Dude, you have to get over this man-crush, I don't swing that way. Maybe we can just be fraternity brothers or something.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #83
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Maybe we can just be fraternity brothers or something.
Join the Attack Pack and it will be the same thing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
The thing that i find odd is some providers want to treat everything in business terms when it suits them but when it doesn't respect, dignity pride and gentlemanly manners are of greater importance than business acumen.
Well said... Gotta love those.... "It's rude of you to ask me for a discount...... But I can't pay my rent because my car broke down and I missed picking up my food stamps so any help you can give me is appreciated." posts.

Old 02-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #84
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdburf View Post
Do you trust every review written by every mod? Do you think mods get discounts? As a grown man, I look at every review by GM and all mods with a jaundiced eye and only consider them if they're corroborated by another review of someone I know and trust. I hope GM does get discounts for what he does. For the amount of time it takes him, and the dedication he's shown in always posting the pics, I don't begrudge him his discount.
Ferdburf, be very careful here. I know that Mods behavior in the past has been sommewhat jaundiced by the "rumors" that they exchanged favoritism for discounts or freebies. I know that when I became a Mod, there was a Mod who offerred to show me how to accomplish just that. I told him no thanks. There are many socioeconomic levels represented here on ECCIE, and I am thankful that the one I fall in allows me to hobby at whatever level I desire. I write very few reviews, anymore, mostly because I have had my attention fixed on a single lady for some time and not the entirety of the ladies available. All that not withstanding, there are LOTS of Mods that value their self esteem over any discount. Most of us have no need to stoop to those levels and accusations like this border on disrespect.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #85
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Ferdburf, be very careful here. I know that Mods behavior in the past has been sommewhat jaundiced by the "rumors" that they exchanged favoritism for discounts or freebies . . . Most of us have no need to stoop to those levels and accusations like this border on disrespect.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn, please re-read my post. There is no "accusation" anywhere within it. There are mere questions. While I don't pay attention to rumors, I do listen to stories of past mods. If you want to point me for expressing my degree of confidence in the reviews of mods in general and GM in particular, have at it.

And I'm sure you're correct in your assessment that "most of" the mods have no need to take advantage of discounts, and I will try to remember that the next time I see a review written by a mod with a blessed socioeconomic background.

Seriously, though, I don't trust anyone's review unless I know them fairly well, and that therefore limits it to no more than a handful of hobbyists.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #86
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Spacemtn, please re-read my post. There is no "accusation" anywhere within it. There are mere questions. While I don't pay attention to rumors, I do listen to stories of past mods. If you want to point me for expressing my degree of confidence in the reviews of mods in general and GM in particular, have at it.

And I'm sure you're correct in your assessment that "most of" the mods have no need to take advantage of discounts, and I will try to remember that the next time I see a review written by a mod with a blessed socioeconomic background.

Seriously, though, I don't trust anyone's review unless I know them fairly well, and that therefore limits it to no more than a handful of hobbyists.
Ferdburf,
Had I desired to point you, I would have. I only wanted to say that this perception that Mods get "special" stuff because of their positions is total BS. As I stated, I don't write many reviews, and one of the reasons is the perception of the "poisoned" review because it came from a Mod. That stigma will probably never be completely overcome.

Your last statement is probably where most of us live. We only trust a select few, and we aren't exactly sure about them either!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Old 02-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #87
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Do you trust every review written by every mod? Do you think mods get discounts? As a grown man, I look at every review by GM and all mods with a jaundiced eye and only consider them if they're corroborated by another review of someone I know and trust.
Where did that come from?

GM is not a Mod and, as far as I know, has never been one.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #88
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
Where did that come from?

GM is not a Mod and, as far as I know, has never been one.
But wasn't there a time when he pretended to be one?

I think the poster was just lumping MODs in general in with Geniusman in terms of reliability of information.

Austin has had TRUE men of the hobby for MODs that have always had rocksolid reputations for being fair for that las 8-9 months..... That wasn't always the case....

Some of the MODs from the ASPD days that started up here were corrupt as all hell.....

We cleaned Austin up.....

Unfortunately not all cities have and there are still a few Mods in Pink in the mix.....
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #89
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

whats wrong with mods in pinck?

i give major discounts to mods in pinck!
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #90
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
whats wrong with mods in pinck?

i give major discounts to mods in pinck!

We are not talking about your pink.... Research another thread the Austin "female" members had going complaining about panties getting stolen.....

Some MODs have been suspected of giving up their tightywhities or black fruit of the looms for ladies pink panties.....

It has been about a year since we had a good ole fashioned MOD Roast.... Seems almost time for one.... Material Gathering and Research has begun!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women