Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #76
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Several months ago, jackass. You’re a duplicitous and equivocating SOB, essence, and you’ll get a more than fair return on your “incivility”.
References please.

Are you still in touch with Jazmine? Want some sloppy seconds?
essence is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 AM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Bob Costas is now off again talking about Zimmerman and Treyvon Martin. He says that it would not have happened if there were no guns involved. Okay, Zimmerman would be dead or severely injured and the unknown perp would still be walking the streets looking for his next target. Costas also forgot to talk about the lawsuit against his company and their tampering with video and audio to make Zimmerman look guilty.
Let's not forget that the ONLY reason Zimmerman and Martin every met up was because Zimmerman followed Martin, after being advised not to by the police operator. And the exact happenings of what occurred after they met up are up to speculation and will hopefully come out in the trial.Is Zimmerman 100% innocent? I don't know and neither do you. And please tell us what in Martin's past leads you to believe he was a hardened criminal who, if alive, would be looking for his next target?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #78
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you recommend that we do everything that the police dispatchers tell us to do? Even God allows free will but the police don't! Did I say that Martin was a hardened criminal? No, so you owe me a traction. What I was saying according to Martin's facebook page he imagined himself a up and coming badass. If he had put Zimmerman in the hospital or morgue it would give him street cred. He would be looking for his next challenge rather than turning himself into the police.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #79
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Where's Bob telling us that automobiles cause drunk driving?

http://http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/08...-manslaughter/

Dallas Cowboys Player
Dies in Car Wreck
Teammate Arrested

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Where's Bob telling us that automobiles cause drunk driving?
He takes the subway to work, cab to the stadium, and a plane in between. Well...

.. he used to travel in public.

May be not so much these days.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #81
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Quote:
Do you recommend that we do everything that the police dispatchers tell us to do? Even God allows free will but the police don't! Did I say that Martin was a hardened criminal? No, so you owe me a traction. What I was saying according to Martin's facebook page he imagined himself a up and coming badass. If he had put Zimmerman in the hospital or morgue it would give him street cred. He would be looking for his next challenge rather than turning himself into the police.
I recommend that you listen to someone in a position of authority who is trying to give you sound advice. A person has free will up until that time it impacts another person's free will. IMHO, Zimmerman's actions impacted Martin's free will to simply walk down the street. Had Zimmerman listened to the police dispatcher he would not be in the trouble he is in. Zimmerman's responsibility was to report such incidents, not follow anyone.

I assume you think I owe you a "retraction", not a "traction". No you did not state that Martin was a "hardened criminal" but you did state "the unknown perp would still be walking the streets looking for his next target." Or looking to do something criminal. Again, there is nothing Martin did prior to his meeting Zimmerman that would indicate such actions.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I recommend that you listen to someone in a position of authority who is trying to give you sound advice. A person has free will up until that time it impacts another person's free will. IMHO, Zimmerman's actions impacted Martin's free will to simply walk down the street. Had Zimmerman listened to the police dispatcher he would not be in the trouble he is in. Zimmerman's responsibility was to report such incidents, not follow anyone.
#1: A police dispatcher had no authority to direct Zimmerman.
#2: A police officer on the phone had no authority to direct Zimmerman.
#3. Had Zimmerman done nothing and Martin raped and murder a tenant "we" might be having a different conversation with a different tone ... your assessment is Monday morning quarterbacking with months of reflection and additional information that Zimmerman did not know at the time and had no way of timely finding out.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #83
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#3. Had Zimmerman done nothing and Martin raped and murder a tenant "we" might be having a different conversation with a different tone ... your assessment is Monday morning quarterbacking with months of reflection and additional information that Zimmerman did not know at the time and had no way of timely finding out.
I never said anything different on #1 or #2. I said the police dispatcher gave "advice" to Zimmerman, which had he followed, he would not have gotten his ass in trouble. No one told him he had to follow their instructions. But he should have done so.

#3 is just plain stupid. What on earth would lead you to believe that Martin was planning on raping and murdering someone??? Zimmerman was an over-zealous
Deputy Dawg who over-reacted and put himself in a precarious position by following someone for absolutely no reason.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #84
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

A dispatcher has no authority to tell a citizen anything. They can, as you say, give advice which the citizen is not required to follow. A person on the scene with some common sense has a better grasp on the situation that someone who answers phones and is miles away.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #85
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Quote:
A dispatcher has no authority to tell a citizen anything. They can, as you say, give advice which the citizen is not required to follow. A person on the scene with some common sense has a better grasp on the situation that someone who answers phones and is miles away.
Exactly correct. And had Zimmerman followed the dispatcher's advice, he wouldn't be facing criminal charges as he is today.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #86
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

right wing tea sippers will defend anything.Now the police have no authority.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
References please.

Are you still in touch with Jazmine? Want some sloppy seconds?
Sounds like you're the one who had "sloppy seconds", essence. Regarding references: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2191889&postcou nt=1

BTW, jackass, you ran away from and went completely silent on this issue several days ago:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Odumbo was referring to the events of 9/11 2001, jackass.
You've made that assertion before, I have asked you for evidence for this assertion, nd you have provided none.

Another fantasy lie by the (fill in the blanks) gang of 5 (IBH, JDB, W, JB, a n other).
Quote:
I know. He was acknowledging the anniversary of 9/11.

But the fact that he was referring to something else at some prior point in his speech is absolutely no evidence that when he was referring to acts of terror he was solely referring to the original twin towers.

You are making one and one add up to a conspiracy of silence.

You may get a hint from the fact that he used the plural - actS of terror.

Is this nonsense the basis of the republican campaign?

Geez.

I don't think Obama is the best president ever, but these republican idiots scare me, given what I know that the majority of US citizens I meet are educated, wise and thoughtful.
Quote:
Thank you for explaining that, it is now very clear.

When, in 2012, Obama referred to acts of terror, in the days after the Bhengazi terrorist attack, he was referring solely to the multiplicity of acts of terror in 2001, and did not include, when he used the term 'acts of terror', the most recent act of terror.

It's very clear now, I understand the full situation, and who the crazy ones are.

I'm out.

Quote:
Kroft: Mr. President, this morning you went out of your way to avoid the use of the word terrorism in connection with the Libya attack. Do you believe that this was a terrorist attack?

Obama: Well it's too early to know exactly how this came about, what group was involved, but obviously it was an attack on Americans.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ttack/1684503/

Eat Crow-ley and choke, essence!
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=39
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #88
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Except Glen Beck has built a media empire, employing thousands; while Whitlock relies on the color of his skin to keep his ass employed, despite his obvious incompetence.
Still waiting on some evidence of Beck's huge employment rolls, you lying sack of shit!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #89
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

When did a 911 call operator become a police officer?

So if some TSA guy "advised" you to suck his cock, you'd be down on your knees without hestitation.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #90
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sounds like you're the one who had "sloppy seconds", essence. Regarding references: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2191889&postcou nt=1

BTW, jackass, you ran away from and went completely silent on this issue several days ago:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=39
Your references do not reference anything about my bitching about civility - not surprising, seeing as I don;t recall ever bitching about civility.

Some of us have a life, hence I come and go on these forums.

You still haven;t given me Jazmin's phone #, so you can have sloppy seconds.
essence is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women