Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2015, 10:02 AM   #76
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Take your race card and shove it up your blindly partisan ass. I was furious at the Bush debt, and the debt increased by his predecessors going back to at least Nixon. I agreed with Obama when he called Bush unpatriotic for increasing the debt. I was hopeful when Obama was elected because he said he would go through the budget with a fine toothed comb and eliminate waste and corruption. Obama said a lot of hopeful things, which had he followed through on ANY of them, he could have been our greatest President ever. He didn't. He is just another lying, corrupt politician who owes his office and soul to the 0.1%ers who own him, like they've owned presidents and politicians for decades. My disgust for this President has nothing to do with his race. It has everything to with his dishonesty, corruption and ineptitude.

Now apologize or STFU.
I ain't apologizing for SHIT. He's a politician. If you've been following politics as long as you claim, I'm not sure why you're surprised that one lied about what they would do. That's what they do. You probably liked Reagan though, with his trickle-down bullshit.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #77
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
here you go, SLOBBRIN! you might even understand this one!

Of course she doesn't have a boner for you to suck on ... shit eating Avatar Thief

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:10 AM   #78
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Here is a good avatar for you... shit eating Avatar Thief

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:12 AM   #79
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The kkk was started by six Confederate soldiers. Doubt they would agree with the Democratic party. This is where context is important. Are you listening jd barleyshits? Anyone who has half a brain knows that the Republicans of old are the Democrats of now and vice versa. Wishing it wasn't so won't make it true. But as long as it helps you make your case, keep lying. They freed the slaves but their priorities changed. Using the 1%, they've enslaved an entire class of people ; white, black and otherwise.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:32 AM   #80
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You can keep saying it but it does not make it true. I know you will keep saying it because it is the only thing that you have left. It's not that the democrats and republicans have switch sides, it is the term liberal and conservative that have switched in the last 200 years. It was the conservatives of the 18th century who wanted centralized government...under the King of England and the liberals who believed in individual freedoms. Today it is the opposite, the conservatives believe in individual freedom (and why aren't you one of us?) and the liberals who believe in the big nanny state.
Tell me when this shift, as you claim, happened?
The democratic party was against the end of slavery-1860
The democratic party was there for the KKK-1865
The democratic party ended "Reconstruction".-1876
The democratic party establised the Jim Crow laws-1878
The democratic party was there for Plessy v Ferguson (on the wrong side)-1896
The democratic president praised the racist movie "Birth of a Nation"-1915
The democratic party opposed integregation of the military-1940
The democratic party opposed integregation of public schools-1950
The democratic president signed off on monitoring MLK-1960
The democratic party decided to co-opt the civil rights movement-1970
The democratic party passed laws that destroyed the black family-1970
The democratic party adopted a pro abortion platform leading to the the mass murder of millions black babies-1973
The democratic party has embraced the inner city politics that has lead to the destruction of the black families and neighborhoods that they live in-1980
The democratic party embraced the fact that out of wed lock births in the black community reached over 50%-1980
The democratic party has now embraced the Hispanic community and their unemployment has increased, abortion has increased, out of wedlock births has increased, and their personal crime rates have increased.
To counter all of this damage the democratic party has elected to office Charlie Rangel (tax cheat), Marion Barry (crack head), and Barack Obama (the first Muslim president and world class incompetent).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:44 AM   #81
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You can keep saying it but it does not make it true. I know you will keep saying it because it is the only thing that you have left. It's not that the democrats and republicans have switch sides, it is the term liberal and conservative that have switched in the last 200 years. It was the conservatives of the 18th century who wanted centralized government...under the King of England and the liberals who believed in individual freedoms. Today it is the opposite, the conservatives believe in individual freedom (and why aren't you one of us?) and the liberals who believe in the big nanny state.
Tell me when this shift, as you claim, happened?
The democratic party was against the end of slavery-1860
The democratic party was there for the KKK-1865
The democratic party ended "Reconstruction".-1876
The democratic party establised the Jim Crow laws-1878
The democratic party was there for Plessy v Ferguson (on the wrong side)-1896
The democratic president praised the racist movie "Birth of a Nation"-1915
The democratic party opposed integregation of the military-1940
The democratic party opposed integregation of public schools-1950
The democratic president signed off on monitoring MLK-1960
The democratic party decided to co-opt the civil rights movement-1970
The democratic party passed laws that destroyed the black family-1970
The democratic party adopted a pro abortion platform leading to the the mass murder of millions black babies-1973
The democratic party has embraced the inner city politics that has lead to the destruction of the black families and neighborhoods that they live in-1980
The democratic party embraced the fact that out of wed lock births in the black community reached over 50%-1980
The democratic party has now embraced the Hispanic community and their unemployment has increased, abortion has increased, out of wedlock births has increased, and their personal crime rates have increased.
To counter all of this damage the democratic party has elected to office Charlie Rangel (tax cheat), Marion Barry (crack head), and Barack Obama (the first Muslim president and world class incompetent).
OK, so what's your fucking point? Your last dated UNDOCUMENTED claim was 35 years ago.

Frankly, most of these are total bullshit anyway. How do you prove "embraced?" Jesus!

Now you want to kill all democrats, not just the Muslim democrats?

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, JDStumblebum! Or did you spend all night in the local boozer?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:12 PM   #82
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
OK, so what's your fucking point? Your last dated UNDOCUMENTED claim was 35 years ago.

Frankly, most of these are total bullshit anyway. How do you prove "embraced?" Jesus!

Now you want to kill all democrats, not just the Muslim democrats?

It's 5 o'clock somewhere, JDStumblebum! Or did you spend all night in the local boozer?

You don't want a list of Republican shit. As he says these are mostly bullshit. Led to the death of millions of black babies? NOW you care about black people? That's a Republican first. You guys cut social programs at every chance. Women have the right to decide what to do with their bodies. You don't mind them fucking and sucking on your sorry excuse for a dick, but they can't decide whether they want to have a baby or not? You wasted a lot of time on that bullshit list. Time you could have spent learning something. Drugs led to the breakdown of the black family. That and drug-related crime. Not to mention the Republicans war on drugs which has been a massive failure that cost billions of dollars that could have been put to much better use. You don't want to start pointing out fuckups because there's plenty to go around.
Old 02-22-2015, 05:28 PM   #83
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Two, two.....two pricks in one !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:08 PM   #84
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Great post, Cornholio!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:48 PM   #85
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the one lying.

Regarding those "no-go zones" CNN's lib-retarded minions don't want to mention:

Later that same night ...

It continued on Saturday, Jan. 10:

And try as you might, you can't deflect from the fact that a large portion of anti-vaxxers are Odumbo supporters.

And speaking of rape, noticed how you lib-retards never want to talk about Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator and Juanita Broaddrick.

Furthermore, Odumbo is the liar who said he was born in Kenya:

hahaha, so now they found WMDs in Iraq huh??? someone should tell GW Bush that because he freely admits that they were not found.

like I already said, I don't give a shit about what is said on CNN, they are almost as full of shit as Fox news is. U will have a hard time finding a LEADING voice in the dem party or an elected Dem that gives any creedance to the vaccine lies, u will not have to look farther than elected officials such as Jindal and R Paul to fine elected republicans who cowardly hint that the support these rumors.

So because Clinton cheated on his wife somehow that equals the horrible claims that raped women cant get pregnant??? that is seriously twisted shit.

Obama never claimed he was born in Kenya, that's just plain dumb. . . the whole born in Kenya debate is not an adult argument. . . its childish, ignorant, racist and dumb.

good day sir.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:26 PM   #86
southtown4488
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=JD Barleycorn;1056407511]
Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Hillary did not start the false Kenya rumors, perhaps some dumbass supporters, but the VAST majority of Dems/Liberals condemned that crap. . . compare that to the lot of republicans that helped perpetuate the lies. If you want to get technical, Obama started the story by registering himself as a foreign exchange student for college. Writing that he was from Kenya on the dust jacket of his first book. In the campaign, Philip Berg and Mark Penn along with the Clinton campaign put forth the argument that Obama was born in Kenya and it took how many years for Obama to come up with more than one birth certificate (I can only come up with one). http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles...rther-movement Anyone with basic knowledge of American civil rights history knows that Dixiecrats opposed civil rights in the south as "dems" in name only, and many of them switched parties to officially become republicans. The Dixiecrats ran for president in 1948, the Civil Rights Act was in 1964. When did these fellows change parties...and philosophies? Of course people like Robert Byrd, Al Gore Sr., J. William Fulbright never changed parties or philosophies. They stayed racists.
WMDs were not found in Iraq, that's a flat out lie. . . even GW Bush admits that. The New York Times has written stories about how service people were injured by exposure to caches of WMDs in Iraq. It was discussed on this site.
If CNN reported "no go zones" then they were wrong too, fact is I don't hear any elected or leading Dems referring to these lies except to point out that they are false. Actually, I was in Germany and France in 1981 and we were specifically told not to go to certain parts of Kiel, Hamburg, and Marseilles as they were Muslim. Wouldn't you call that a "no-go" zone. As for elected democrats, they can't even say Muslim terrorist and you use them as a source???
as for vaccines, I don't give two shits about jenny McCarthy, shes not an elected official nor is she any kind of leading voice of the Dem party, there have been republicans in and out of office who have lended legitimacy to these false rumors.
"rape rape or just plain rape"? - uhhhh ok, I hope police don't ask women who report rape. . ."ma'am was it rape rape or just plain rape? cause one might get you pregnant and one wont". To finish this, that comment was made by Todd Akins and he is not a conservative or Tea Party person. He is and always was a fool and in this case he was supported in his election bid by none other than democrat Claire McCaskill. So why don't you take up her choice with her and the term rape-rape with democrat Whoopie Goldberg. She was referring to a 13 year old being raped by a 40 some year old man by the way. [/QUOTE]

I think you better go to the library and do some research. All your "arguments" are nothing but talking points.

Scroll down to the story about an Iraq veteran and chemical weapons.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...iraq.html?_r=0
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/american...ring-iraq-war/
http://www.webcitation.org/6TVYqgsp2
http://atwar.blogs.nytimes.com/?_r=0
http://www.wired.com/2012/07/cambone-iraq/
http://www.vvdailypress.com/article/...nion/150219849
Obama was born in Hawaii, its a simple documented fact. . . this is nor worth arguing. . . like the dumb "moon landing being filmed in Hollywood" is dumb and the US govt was behind the 911 attacks, just dumb.

Robert Byrd didn't stay racist, most of the old Dixiecrats either changed their public stands on civil rights, were forced out of the Dem party or left on their own before being forced out. many of the Dixiecrats who left office, later supported Republican candidates. this argument is almost as absurd as the Kenya one, because waht ur implying is that Republicans aren't racist, Democrats are. .. so the 80- 90% of black voters who vote Dem and the 70ish % if Hispanic who vote Dem are voting that way out of stupidity. OK guy. keep trying to sell that bunk, maybe ill believe it after alzheimers sets in.

Agai, again again . . .EVEN GW BUSH freely admits there were no WMD.s found in Iraq. . . he even made jokes about them not being found during the correspondence dinner when he was in office.

Yes, and Compton is a "no go zone" for white people in America right? unreasonable fear and ignorance should not be applauded.

A Republican made the claim that women who are raped cant get pregnant, not just some random republican either. . .an elected Republican. how anyone can defend that sort of dangerous ignorance is beyond comprehension.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 11:35 PM   #87
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

I was gonna jump back in but Southtown is holding it down just fine. I B a dipshit is a hackneyed, bushwhacked jizzmopper and some other stupid shit. I'm sure with as much time as you spend on here, there's got to be pools of jizz at the adult bookstore that need your attention. Get thee to a mop!
Old 02-23-2015, 12:25 AM   #88
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
A Republican made the claim that women who are raped cant get pregnant, not just some random republican either. . .an elected Republican. how anyone can defend that sort of dangerous ignorance is beyond comprehension.
So a republican made a ridiculous statement. I am so glad the dems are immune from making stupid statements.

My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore

A good place to start a more civil dialog would be for my Republican colleagues in the House to change the name of the bill they have introduced to repeal health care reform. The bill, titled the “Repeal the Job Killing Health Care Law Act,” was set to come up for a vote this week, but in the wake of Gabby’s shooting, it has been postponed at least until next week. Don’t get me wrong — I’m not suggesting that the name of that one piece of legislation somehow led to the horror of this weekend — but is it really necessary to put the word “killing” in the title of a major piece of legislation? -- Chellie Pingree, Congresswoman (D-ME)

The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid

If I'm not mistaken these are all elected democrats.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 12:40 AM   #89
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
So a republican made a ridiculous statement. I am so glad the dems are immune from making stupid statements.

My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore

A good place to start a more civil dialog would be for my Republican colleagues in the House to change the name of the bill they have introduced to repeal health care reform. The bill, titled the “Repeal the Job Killing Health Care Law Act,” was set to come up for a vote this week, but in the wake of Gabby’s shooting, it has been postponed at least until next week. Don’t get me wrong — I’m not suggesting that the name of that one piece of legislation somehow led to the horror of this weekend — but is it really necessary to put the word “killing” in the title of a major piece of legislation? -- Chellie Pingree, Congresswoman (D-ME)

The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid

If I'm not mistaken these are all elected democrats.
You're missing the point. No party has the market cornered on idiotic statements. I could just as easily list 15 idiotic statements made by republicans, but where would that get us? People are idiots. This isn't news.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:32 AM   #90
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

[QUOTE=southtown4488;1056413822]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Obama was born in Hawaii, its a simple documented fact. . . this is nor worth arguing. . . like the dumb "moon landing being filmed in Hollywood" is dumb and the US govt was behind the 911 attacks, just dumb. Red herring/deflection again? Go back and read, it was Obama that claimed in the early 80s that he came from Kenya. It was public knowledge and on his book jacket. So are you saying that he committed fraud when he went to school?

Robert Byrd didn't stay racist, most of the old Dixiecrats either changed their public stands on civil rights, were forced out of the Dem party or left on their own before being forced out. many of the Dixiecrats who left office, later supported Republican candidates. this argument is almost as absurd as the Kenya one, because waht ur implying is that Republicans aren't racist, Democrats are. .. so the 80- 90% of black voters who vote Dem and the 70ish % if Hispanic who vote Dem are voting that way out of stupidity. OK guy. keep trying to sell that bunk, maybe ill believe it after alzheimers sets in. Lets see, where to begin....how do you know that Byrd was not racist anymore? He still used the N word as late as 2001. As for blacks and Hispanics, why don't you ask why Jewish people for an anti-semitic party (and president) like the democrats? Find out why that happens and you'll be onto something.

Agai, again again . . .EVEN GW BUSH freely admits there were no WMD.s found in Iraq. . . he even made jokes about them not being found during the correspondence dinner when he was in office. He made fun but they were found. Didn't you read the New York Times.

Yes, and Compton is a "no go zone" for white people in America right? unreasonable fear and ignorance should not be applauded. If you want to call Compton a no go zone then go ahead. I have walked through some rough neighborhoods in Baltimore (Fells Point to Inner Harbor and downtown) alone at night. We were talking about Europe and not the US. Different places. Don't you think there were places where black people were not unofficially permitted? You had better say yes to that or turn in your liberal stripes.

A Republican made the claim that women who are raped cant get pregnant, not just some random republican either. . .an elected Republican. how anyone can defend that sort of dangerous ignorance is beyond comprehension. A republican, but not a conservative, named Todd Akins said that because he claimed that was what he was told. Others have also said that they had been told that as well no matter how dumb it is. Akins was also supported by democrat Claire McCaskill with a million and half dollar campaign buy. The Tea Party candidate was Silverman, a woman.

So go do some reading or have someone you trust read it for you.

Just for fun, what congressman was afraid that the island of Guam would turn upside down with all the Marines and equipment on it? Care to guess which party he belong to?

How about the congresswoman who wanted to know if the moon landing module could be seen on Mars?

Then there is the congresswoman who didn't know that Freedonia was a Marx brothers movie place and instead thought it was a real country next to Bosnia.

What about the president who thought that 50,000 people died in Joplin, MO from a tornado?

Such stupidity is dangerous in an elected official.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women