Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Won The Final Presidential Debate
President Obama Won the debate 37 51.39%
Mitt Romney Won the debate 30 41.67%
It was a tie 4 5.56%
Uncertain who won 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #76
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty View Post
My bad.....I'll save the rest of the video clips just thought it might be fun for Monday and debate day that's all ......carry on
I took another poll and here are the results.

Poll question: Is Exotic Beauty the hottest thing on two wheels or not?

Poll results: 100% of the people polled said yes, Exotic Beauty is the
hottest thing on two wheels.

Oh yeah, and Romney pretty much owned Obama again.

Love the way Romney relates to Obama, like a parent
dealing with some starry eyed preteen that still believes
in sugar plum fairies and harry potter magic broomstick rides.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
REALLY?

REALLY??

You may be the biggest dipshit in HISTORY!!!

I, too, had a bayonet. But I never had a horse. Of course your mama was probably sucking cock at the CYO at that time! You served? Must have been before the repeal of don't ask don't tell! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and says that the prospect of you protecting our country is slightly unsettling ...
The horse has been, for the most part, replaced on the battlefield. It was REPLACED by vehicles. Fact: the U.S. military has more vehicles today than it had horses in 1916. The need for transport and a mobile force did not go away as you and Odumbo suggest, rather it was modernized. That's a simple fact that even morons like you and Odumbo should understand.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #78
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Actually the tie breaker will be on the 6th of November.

Obama's comments about aircraft carriers and bayonets showed that he is a royal asshole and has no idea how the military works. We currently have 10 aircraft carriers when the Enterprise is decommissioned in December. Two are usually in overhaul at any one time. Overhauls last a couple of years. After the overhaul there is a six month training window so for all intents and purposes we have six and maybe seven aircraft carriers available. 20 years ago we had 13 aircraft carriers. Obama has no idea.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

YOU ARE A FUCKING HISTORIAN! That's what you do for a living! I knew I'd figure it out.

Oh, and BTW, dribble dick:

WAAAHHHH! WAAAHHHH! WAAHHHH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup!

Old 10-23-2012, 04:30 AM   #81
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Evolution

It looks like we have a consensus as to who won the debate.

This one had a very different tone and offered more substance, but still plenty of fireworks.

Among the many salient points made by President Obama was that the military is evolving and you cannot measure its strength today the same way you did yesterday.

. . . Romney just wants to count ships and tanks in his not so subtle way of sucking up to the military (who is not even asking for more ships), but still complaining about the national debt.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #82
Guest040616
Account Disabled

It looked to me that Romney was guilty of doing the same thing in the final debate that Obama did in the first debate. Romney was much too tentative and cautious in his responses last night. It was almost as if the debate would have lasted an additional 30 minutes, Romney might have ended up endorsing Obama. From a foreign policy perspective, Romney seemed to agree with nearly everything of substance the President said last night. That must have rankled more than a few Far Right Wing-Nuts. It will also be interesting to see if Romney's foreign policy remarks made during the primary campaign will eventually come back to haunt him. Romney certainly was not nearly as hawkish last night as he was in the primary's. All things considered, Obama redeemed himself and won the final two debates following his disastrous first one. It should be noted in neither of the final two debates did Romney put in as poor of a performance as Obama did in the first debate.

BT's unsolicited Final Debate Scorecard: Obama won the final two debates and Romney the first. VP Biden also won his debate with Ryan. (I am not going to get into I B Cryings inconsequential bullshit about which Moderator was good or bad and/or which favored one candidate over the other. As far as I am concered that is picking nits and is all water under the bridge. EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS!) In my view, debates are either won, lost or end up in a draw and nothing else matters! From my perspective, what scores debate points depends upon which candidate seizes the moment and takes control of the dialogue with a clear, concise and consistant vision. In the first debate, Romney had a clear and distinct advantage. In the final three debates, the Democratic candidates controlled the dialogue and the vision. With that said, Obama's performance was so poor in the first debate, the overall advantage for all four debates went to Romney/Ryan by a narrow margin.

Final analysis: Obama's pitiful first debate performance made the 2012 race for the Presidency much tighter than it should have been.

Just my thoughts!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:08 AM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It looked to me that Romney was guilty of doing the same thing in the final debate that Obama did in the first debate. Romney was much too tentative and cautious in his responses last night. t seemed to me that if the debate would have lasted an additional 30 minutes, Romney might have ended up endorsing Obama. He seemed to agree with nearly everything the President said. That must have rankled more than a few Far Right Wing-Nuts. It will also be interesting to see if Romney's foreign policy remarks made during the primary campaign will eventually come back to haunt him. Romney certainly was not nearly as hawkish last night as he was in the primary's.

All debates considered, Obama redeemed himself and won the final two debates following his disastrous first one. It should be noted in neither of the final two debates did Romney put in as poor of a performance as Obama did in the first debate.

BT's unsolicited Final Debate Scorecard: Obama won two debates and Romney one. VP Biden also won his debate with Ryan. I am not going to get into I B Cryings inconsequential bullshit about which Moderator was good or bad and/or which favored one candidate over the other. As far as I am concered that is picking nits and is all water under the bridge. EXCUSES ARE FOR LOSERS! The debate was either won, lost or ends up a draw and that's all that matters. In my estimation, what scores debate points depends upon which candidate seizes the moment and takes control of the dialogue. In the first debate, Romney had a clear and distinct advantage. In the final three debates, the Democratic candidates controlled the dialogue. With that said, Obama's performance was so poor in the first debate, the overall advantage for all four debates went to Romney/Ryan by a narrow margin. In doing so, Obama's poor first debate performance made the race for the Presidency much tighter than it should have been.

Just my thoughts!
Just an FYI, BigKoTex, Bob Schieffer did a respectable job moderating. Crowley, on the other hand, was openly and blatantly biased, and nothing anyone of you Kool Aid sucking saps says will change that blatant fact.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:26 AM   #84
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

its still funny to me that out of the four debates, not in one did the republican candidate speak longer than the democrat

i pin it on subliminal bias, except in crowley's moderation, there it is either incompetency or blatant bias. of course she played her role in obama's supposed "gotcha" moment, but in addition she constantly cut off romney and never obama, not once, and this with obama winning the ball control clock

last night was virtually worthless as a decider..it was just treading water and playing out the string...except romney's goal was to show to the idiots out there that he's not the stark raving mad war monger obama has tried to paint him ...as extreme...and i think he accomplised that
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #85
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Crowley, on the other hand, was openly and blatantly biased, and nothing anyone of you Kool Aid sucking saps says will change that blatant fact.
I was perfectly clear, excuses are for losers.

WAH, WAH, WAH!!!!!!!!!

I B Crying: If the shoe fits, wear it!
Old 10-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s crappy time for BigKoTex.

Crowley was biased. Open and shut! Enjoy your crappy day, BigKoTex.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:50 AM   #87
Guest040616
Account Disabled

I B Crying: Isn't it your nappy nap time? Cry yourself to sleep! You oversized & overstuffed crybaby!

I B CRYING: STILL DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST!

WAH, WAH, WAH!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s crappy time for BigKoTex.
Crowley purposefully allotted extra time to Odumbo after announcing each candidate would have two minutes to give his spiel. Crowley consciously denied Romney his fair share of time even as she told him he would be given that time. Crowley interjected her faulty opinion into the debate bolstering Odumbo’s fallacious claim. Crowley was biased. Open and shut!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #89
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Crowley purposefully allotted extra time to Odumbo after announcing each candidate would have two minutes to give his spiel. Crowley consciously denied Romney his fair share of time even as she told him he would be given that time. Crowley interjected her faulty opinion into the debate bolstering Odumbo’s fallacious claim. Crowley was biased. Open and shut!

WAH,WAH,WAH!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #90
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay I will save my video clips still but they are kinda fun in my personal opinon
Guess we just have to go hit the votes and wait...I sure hope they mean every vote counts since with all the negative things in the world you never know if the votes are fairly counted or not (just sayin)...I do think the debate was a little more interesting when they got to stand but last night seemed more structured and the moderator was prepared and had it timed a little different as to the last debate which was very different.
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women