Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41825
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36208
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #76
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I, for one, always respect the time consideration of providers. Re-read my position on when time starts. For me, the assumption is from hello to goodbye. Any extra time a provider give is gravy. I do believe though that providers should consider any prep time or administrative time (checking in) to be off the clock. After all I shouldn't have to pay for the time a provider uses to finish getting ready. She should have been ready upon arrival. Now, this doesn't include using the restroom, but it does include a provider who spends more than 5 minutes "powdering her nose". I'm not trying to be rude, but if providers want the clients to respect their time, then the providers need to respect our time-- fair is fair.

Having said that, this thread is about clock-watchers and signs that point to a provider who is one/acts like one. For me, the biggest factor is attitude.

While not really a factor in clock-watching but another pet peeve of mine is this. Providers who's phones ring/vibrate incessantly during a session. Yes, I know provider rely on their phone as a lifeline for their business. And, I know in some instances a provider might need her phone for an emergency. But it is rude to have the phone constantly going off. Turn off the phone during a session. I literally had to tell a provider this once. I can handle 1 or 2 rings (especially at the start), but after 5 calls, come on.

Finally for BL, hate to tell you this, but there are providers out there who set rates based on acts performed. They obviously are selling more than their time
Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 AM   #77
tramp76137
Valued Poster

You are such a sweetheart! Ms Vicki
Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #78
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:

*Hockey
*How Come Parrots Can Talk
*Quantum Physics
*Yogi Berra (OK, sort of get him)
*Why the French Like Jerry Lewis
*How Is Thread On Its Sixth Page?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #79
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Somehow this thread seems to have evolved from "ClockWatching" to complaining about guys that overstay their welcome.

It is real simple: when it is time to leave; leave. At a very minimum, acknowledge the session is over or nearly over. If you stay longer at least everyone is on the same page.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #80
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you tramp! You are a sweetheart yourself!
Old 03-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #81
dirty diana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5938
My ECCIE Reviews

hopefully this thread has helped some of you guys out. you asked, and the ladies all seem to agree that time starts at 'hello' and ends at 'goodbye'. sooooo, why are we still debating? how can we say it differently to make you understand? i want my 5mins back that i just spent reading these 6 pages!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #82
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Having said that, this thread is about clock-watchers and signs that point to a provider who is one/acts like one. For me, the biggest factor is attitude.
Exactly, this was never intended to be about starting times, ending times, or other interpretations of what constitutes a session, although the point about "stoppage" has some merit in this regard, because often, but not always, it is the same ladies that are late getting ready for an incall appointment or arriving late at an outcall appointment, get several phone calls or even worse actually stop to have a conversations or several exchanges of texting, that also will be the most vehement clockwatcher. I think this may have more to do with general manners, time management in all aspects of life, than actually a provider specific issue.

The conversation only drifted into that when the thread was hijacked by a young lady (emphasis on young, I have been active in the hobby longer than she has been on the planet) attacking people that posted because she assumed this thread, perhaps just from the title, was about gents looking to get one over on a provider and regularly convert a normal session into an extended session for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Somehow this thread seems to have evolved from "ClockWatching" to complaining about guys that overstay their welcome.

It is real simple: when it is time to leave; leave. At a very minimum, acknowledge the session is over or nearly over. If you stay longer at least everyone is on the same page.
Well stated, as always, ATL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
I agree with Jordan. It may seem that Brittany is being rude, but. . .
No, she was pretty much very rude and attacked several gents and even a few providers.

Quote:
. . .I think that she, the others, and I perceive your expectations as inconsiderate. . .
I am not sure which expectations you are speaking of. You mean the one that this thread started with in which many gents expressed that we love a provider that can direct a session like a symphony and manage to magically provide a perfect session, that is on time and seamless, and not only does she not physically look at the clock, she can make 60 minutes (or longer if that was what was booked and paid for) seem like an eternity even though it wasn't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post
This is not a dating site.
Amen!

I already have a girlfriend and a wife.

It should never be assumed that a gent hobbies because he can't get laid for free.

While that may be true sometimes, most seasoned hobbyists will tell you that they are looking for a consummate professional that can do things that civilian women either can not do, or will not do.

Speaking for myself, I am here to buy a service, specifically I am here to buy a fantasy, and nothing will kill that fantasy quicker than actually putting an egg timer on the night stand (yes I have seen that done) or creating an atmosphere where there might as well be an egg timer on the nightstand. This is a site designed to enhance the hobby experience, learn from folks that have been around longer than you and made all the mistakes you can avoid if you listen to what they have to say. Most importantly it is a site to network, research, and advertise.

In fact, ladies should be mindful, that like it or not everything you post is an advertisement. It isn't that folks care about disagreements, they care HOW YOU GO ABOUT DISAGREEING.

Quote:
Wanna spend your time as me playing Dr. Phil...
He is not as qualified as most folks think, and chances are most providers are not either, unless they have a few initials after their name that was the result of both academic training and clinical experience. I have met one. She was awesome, but retired from the hobby now, but she still has her clinical practice running. Since you bring it up by the way, her rates for couch time are lower than BCD time. I suppose you are right though, there are probably many gents out there that want mental therapy as well as bedroom play, in whatever form that takes, but given that most psychologists don't charge as much as a provider, why do they do that? Not even the lady I was talking about above could take Humanna or Anthem when she was offering both services.

Quote:
. . .that's fine but when time is up, this director says, "CUT!" But I like what a provider once told a client who was gossiping about another provider... "you do know you're on the clock!" This shit isn't rocket scientist.
That would pretty much fit my description as clock watching. Not because of the measured time, but rather because of how the session was delivered. That may sound cute to you, but if the session was conducted in that way, and she actually said that aloud. . .not only would I not return, it would result in a pretty negative review. I am only speaking for myself, but perhaps other gents will chime in and disagree.

If a gent is being a "Chatty Cathy" there are far more subtle ways to redirect him than to mention time. I am sure their are plenty of ladies that can share tips on how to take charge of a session artfully; that would be wonderful, and what this thread was designed to do:

How can you conduct a session and be mindful of time, without appearing to be mindful of time?

How can you manage a session without appearing to manage the session?

The best sessions are when you get back to your car, or she leaves your outcall and you glance at your watch or cell phone for the first time and realize it felt like over two hours, but only 58 minutes passed. That just happened to me this morning with a lady. In fact, rather than writing replies to all the stings in this thread, I should get to working on the awesome review she deserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty diana View Post
hopefully this thread has helped some of you guys out!
It has. I now have a better feeling for when I travel outside of my region who to avoid, and who I should put on my "must see list" based on their responses. . .as much based on the content as the way they stated their position.

I also think it is helpful for newer gents to clearly understand the time and fee structures are rigid. I am glad some of the providers explained this better than others, but even those that did not explain it well, gave some insight into their character and personality.

I still say the best quote on here was:

"Time spent is much like a tip. It is never expected, but always appreciated."

If for whatever reason, a session begins to go over, the best providers handle it smoothly and get it back on track without appearing to do so. If a gent has gone over a few minutes over and it was because of him, and not something the provider did (phone interuptions etc) or didn't do (ready and on time) then a tip may be in order. In fact, if the session was done artfully a tip could be in order, because it is looking like such sessions may become increasingly rare as the market is flooded with younger providers that seem to have a reluctance to learn from the ladies that have been doing this for a while successfully and gracefully.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #83
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Good read, anonone. At least I think so! LOL!

I really never have the thought in the front of my mind but you are SO correct about every post being an ad! I write like I talk like I am. That applies whether you are on my table or whether I run into you at the grocery store. Just be nice! It's not all that difficult.

All this time talk reminds me of a gentleman (humor me if I told this before) who called me after he left to apologize for not leaving me extra cash because he noticed it was 10 minutes after the hour of the appointment. I just laughed, thanked him very much and told him never to mention it again! LOL! I just thought that was very sweet!

Let's go for 7 pages! LOL!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #84
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
That would pretty much fit my description as clock watching. Not because of the measured time, but rather because of how the session was delivered. That may sound cute to you, but if the session was conducted in that way, and she actually said that aloud. . .not only would I not return, it would result in a pretty negative review. I am only speaking for myself, but perhaps other gents will chime in and disagree.
cute, schmute... like I give a shit about reviews.. who gives a fuck! it's guys like you, stupid thread like these that makes the clockwatchers what they are... clockwatchers. It's a YMMV thing. In end, she still gets paid. And you better get it out your head thinking the ladies are scared of reviews or if there's repeat biz (shit, I'm known to drop clients). ooohhhhh I'm sooo scared it's going to hurt my biz. WTF ever!

The ladies love what they do. But when you guys try to tell us how to run our biz, or threats, look out!
Old 03-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #85
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline! View Post
cute, schmute... like I give a shit about reviews.. who gives a fuck! it's guys like you, stupid thread like these that makes the clockwatchers what they are... clockwatchers. It's a YMMV thing. In end, she still gets paid. And you better get it out your head thinking the ladies are scared of reviews or if there's repeat biz (shit, I'm known to drop clients). ooohhhhh I'm sooo scared it's going to hurt my biz. WTF ever!

The ladies love what they do. But when you guys try to tell us how to run our biz, or threats, look out!
Nobody is telling you how to run your business. However, providers have to consider their clients. This is after all a customer service industry (for lack of a better term ).

Also, don't be dismissive of reviews. For me, they are a key determining factor in deciding to contact a provider. I'm sure others feel the same.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #86
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Nobody is telling you how to run your business. However, providers have to consider their clients. This is after all a customer service industry (for lack of a better term ).

Also, don't be dismissive of reviews. For me, they are a key determining factor in deciding to contact a provider. I'm sure others feel the same.
I know I do. I also look at how they interact with people in public forums and call me old fashioned, whether or not they are cordial and have manners.

Maybe this is even bigger than the clock-watching issue.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #87
caroline!
BANNED

User ID: 4342

Quote:

I know that... you mis read my posts. If you're a gentleman and respect the ladies, that post doesn't go out to you. Everyone knows I don't like bullies and I always take up for the ladies. I say what they don't dare to write...

as for reviews: I never cared about reviews. A bad review can't even touch me. As a Mod, do you know many times I hear from ladies guys telling them kiss my ass or I'm going to write a bad review. When a chump tried pulling that crap on me recently (not realizing who I am...are you serious?!) But this thread isn't about reviews. I know you guys use them. It can be informative.

Speaking of manners and character... some of you guys better start worrying about yourselves. As a former GT MOD on aspd, I've got a list that 10 yrs old full of F!d up members. You bet the ladies talk and they still talk to me.

As for this thread, the ladies are not worried about you men complaining abut clockwatchers, esp. ME. That's it.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #88
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Caroline is right. I've been threatened with bad reviews because I refused to be bullied, and it doesn't scare me one bit. I'm not saying that you are bullies, but I am saying that you don't have that power over some of us.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:14 AM   #89
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Talking

Well, this was an interesting read. I have to laugh at more than just a few as this is not that hard.

Keep the following in mind when dealing with each other...
Jeff Dunham and Walter on Marriage(watch the whole thing)
Old 03-10-2010, 12:47 AM   #90
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Bravo!

Entertaining thread....all six pages of it. What I've gathered from it is that I need to ARRIVE already showered, idle chatting needs to be minimized o r eliminated altogether, and we need to start getting busy right away. Now, if every client went in with this mindset the women would start a thread wondering why they're being treated like a piece of meat. When humans interact pleasantly, there should be SOME kind of conversation between them, I think. I don't mind a little talking at the start. If we're 20 min into an hour session and you're still talking, then we're wasting precious time. A sign that YOU'RE (be it guy or girl) talking too much is when the other person isn't saying much and is going 'yeah, yeah', smiling and nodding. Whenever there's a pause in the chatter, at that point someone can initiate contact. I THINK with most guys, if nearly half of an hour session is spent on things NOT related to the main course it might feel like we were slighted. I agree, showers can't last for 20 minutes. Me personally, I hate the notion that every second of every minute of a provider's life has to be measured in dollar amounts.

In half hour sessions, any chatter time should be on the back end, we're getting dressed.

In a nutshell, 'clock-watching' is more attitude and body language than anything else. If watching the clock is done with sublety, there's really isn't much to complain about.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women