Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163114
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42439
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2023, 11:29 AM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
i agree.. if given the choice of fielding a punt or being a receiver going over the middle....... the receiver is in way more danger of getting whacked
No doubt
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 11:35 AM   #77
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Bam ,Some guys just cannot move on unless people agree with them lol.

I'll rephrase what I said

In regards to tackling, dion in my opinion was a pussy compared to Woodson

That's my opinion, u can disagree if u want, don't care

You have yours I have mine, doesn't make you right or wrong

Quit the whining and move on
Nice backpedal. Why not just say he's not as good at tackling as Woodson instead of using hyperbole that doesn't fit? That I would agree with.

You don't command me. You're free to refrain from posting if you want.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:07 PM   #78
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Nice backpedal. Why not just say he's not as good at tackling as Woodson instead of using hyperbole that doesn't fit? That I would agree with.

You don't command me. You're free to refrain from posting if you want.
your right, i dont command you... whine if you want, write 100 posts hoping to sooth your ego thinking your opinion is always right
i dont care either way. i didnt back peddle one bit. dion is a pussy in my opinion. that is based on his tackling or lack of it, mentioned that fact in my first post, so your wrong no back peddle.

its opinions, period..... now make sure you respond, guys like you always have to have the last word lol. dont worry, i know you cant help it.........

carry on
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:14 PM   #79
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I agree with Chizzy. Prime was a pussy
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 02:55 PM   #80
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I agree with Chizzy. Prime was a pussy
It's ok. You're allowed to be wrong once in a while. I'm wrong too sometimes. Just not about Prime. You don't accomplish the things he did in the NFL by being a pussy.
Old 06-02-2023, 02:57 PM   #81
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
your right, i dont command you... whine if you want, write 100 posts hoping to sooth your ego thinking your opinion is always right
i dont care either way. i didnt back peddle one bit. dion is a pussy in my opinion. that is based on his tackling or lack of it, mentioned that fact in my first post, so your wrong no back peddle.

its opinions, period..... now make sure you respond, guys like you always have to have the last word lol. dont worry, i know you cant help it.........

carry on
500+ tackles does not indicate a lack of tackling.

In your first post you called him a pussy who couldn't tackle your granddaughter, then you downgraded it to he's a "pussy compared to Woodson." That's a backpedal. It's actually a good thing. You learned from your mistake.

More like it's hard for me to look past BS.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:17 PM   #82
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Isn’t this about the time Salty comes on with his fake accent and says you lads should settle down, then hambone says nobody cares what you say! Lol

I’m gonna start talking like a pirate!
Shiver me Timbers, you all will should the plank!! I’m off to see a wench!! Yo ho hoe! Lol
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 03:23 PM   #83
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
500+ tackles does not indicate a lack of tackling.

In your first post you called him a pussy who couldn't tackle your granddaughter, then you downgraded it to he's a "pussy compared to Woodson." That's a backpedal. It's actually a good thing. You learned from your mistake.

More like it's hard for me to look past BS.
Lol then it must be hard for you to look in the mirror

Immature as usual, no backpeddle he is a pussy because he is afraid to tackle . Saying he couldn't tackle my granddaughter brought the point o u t that's why I think he is a pussy.

In the post I wrote I think he is a pussy compared to woodson,you are either to dumb or Immature or arrogant to realize, I was throwing out an olive branch to you to end the discussion. I now realize guys like you are what you are.

Carry on y and d
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 03:26 PM   #84
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's ok. You're allowed to be wrong once in a while. I'm wrong too sometimes. Just not about Prime. You don't accomplish the things he did in the NFL by being a pussy.
You were wrong when you said he played after the halo rule when in fact he played his whole career in college and every year in the Pros except his last year when he had 5 returns. And I wonder how many of those were fair catches. But his last 2 years he had ZERO return yardage. His last year, 2005, he didn’t have a return.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/dei...t-return-stats
Old 06-02-2023, 03:31 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Isn’t this about the time Salty comes on with his fake accent and says you lads should settle down, then hambone says nobody cares what you say! Lol

I’m gonna start talking like a pirate!
Shiver me Timbers, you all will should the plank!! I’m off to see a wench!! Yo ho hoe! Lol
Mebbe it’s time for you to post something on topic instead of immature insults?

All the best.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:43 PM   #86
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You were wrong when you said he played after the halo rule when in fact he played his whole career in college and every year in the Pros except his last year when he had 5 returns. And I wonder how many of those were fair catches. But his last 2 years he had ZERO return yardage. His last year, 2005, he didn’t have a return.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/dei...t-return-stats
LOL I didn't say he played after the halo rule although his last two seasons were after it. I was just off by one yard when describing the halo, which was completely inconsequential to my point. Returners were still getting crushed by gunners when they timed it right. I admitted my 1 yard error.

I don't believe that fair catches are included in punt return stats. He had 5 returns for 41 yards with the Ravens those all came in 2004, his second to last year. He didn't return any punts in 2005, his last year. You were wrong about him having zero return yards in his last two years, but that's ok, because it's inconsequential to the point.
Old 06-02-2023, 03:57 PM   #87
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol then it must be hard for you to look in the mirror

Immature as usual, no backpeddle he is a pussy because he is afraid to tackle . Saying he couldn't tackle my granddaughter brought the point o u t that's why I think he is a pussy.

In the post I wrote I think he is a pussy compared to woodson,you are either to dumb or Immature or arrogant to realize, I was throwing out an olive branch to you to end the discussion. I now realize guys like you are what you are.

Carry on y and d
More personal insults from you. I've received sanctions for much less. You'd be banned if you were held to the same standards that they hold me to.
Old 06-02-2023, 04:24 PM   #88
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL I didn't say he played after the halo rule although his last two seasons were after it. I was just off by one yard when describing the halo, which was completely inconsequential to my point. Returners were still getting crushed by gunners when they timed it right. I admitted my 1 yard error.

I don't believe that fair catches are included in punt return stats. He had 5 returns for 41 yards with the Ravens those all came in 2004, his second to last year. He didn't return any punts in 2005, his last year. You were wrong about him having zero return yards in his last two years, but that's ok, because it's inconsequential to the point.
You said this

“Prime didn't call a lot of fair catches, and in his day the gunners were allowed to time it so that they blasted the returner right after the ball touched their hands.”

So you were wrong. Just admit it. It’ll be the “manly” thing to do.
You say things that you can’t substantiate. Like they’re fact. They’re not.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:25 PM   #89
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You said this

“Prime didn't call a lot of fair catches, and in his day the gunners were allowed to time it so that they blasted the returner right after the ball touched their hands.”

So you were wrong. Just admit it. It’ll be the “manly” thing to do.
You say things that you can’t substantiate. Like they’re fact. They’re not.
They were allowed to. Two tenths of a second certainly qualifies as just after by any reasonable standard. I posted a video montage of people doing it legally. I admitted that I was off by one yard on the halo. I have absolutely no problem admitting when I'm wrong.
Old 06-02-2023, 05:47 PM   #90
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

On topic? Hmmm kinda lost track. My opinion fielding punts is as lonely and unnerving as it gets. Catching that thing knowing all hell breaks loose if you don’t.
Deion was the best cover corner of his time…maybe all time. Tackling wasn’t his thing but he’d be my cover guy and Rod would my physical CB.

My top 5 qbs today? Mahomes, Burrows, Allen, Hurts and then it gets tough. Trever Lawrence or Justin Herbert? I’d gamble on Lawrence a little as my 5th.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women