Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41554
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #76
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
Personally, if Sixx was going to bring this up, I think he did the classiest thing possible by bringing it up in co-ed so the provider had a chance to defend herself. He could have easily posted this in the locker room or in BCD comments in a review and then we'd only hear one side of the story.

Emily is correct that NOBODY will know what happened for sure other than the two parties in the room. All we can do is look at both sides and see whose story seems more credible.

Personally, I think it's nice to see both sides of the story for a change rather than always being in our gender-segregated areas.
Maybe we need a "Why We Love Sophia" Thread.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:17 AM   #77
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Thanks to all for their opinions whether or not you agreed with me or not. I have NOTHING to hide. Personally, I feel validated.

sixx
Old 04-08-2010, 09:04 AM   #78
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Hey! I got an IDEA!
Lets all get nekked and screw!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:29 PM   #79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
Hey! I got an IDEA!
Lets all get nekked and screw!

3pm.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #80
Jennatexas23
Account Disabled

User ID: 5483
Default okay

well me and sixx both know what happen ( we dont have a bedroom police) and I will stand my ground. I am a sweet girl and people that know me Thanks for all the emails and calls. No for the last time I never said I was friends with the mods. I said I would report you to the mods.
So me being a sober person and writing this right now. Enough Enough everyone I respect your opinion on here. I apologize for seeing you in your state cause you were drunk sixx. You yourself admit that, I should of made a better choice and just left. Saved both ends alot of drama So that finally being said. I am being a lady and just dropping this everyone thanks again take care..
Old 04-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #81
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

From "tipsy" to "drunk" - drama never ends...
Old 04-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #82
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
From "tipsy" to "drunk" - drama never ends...
ditto
Old 04-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #83
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennatexas23 View Post
well me and sixx both know what happen ( we dont have a bedroom police) and I will stand my ground. I am a sweet girl and people that know me Thanks for all the emails and calls. No for the last time I never said I was friends with the mods. I said I would report you to the mods.
So me being a sober person and writing this right now. Enough Enough everyone I respect your opinion on here. I apologize for seeing you in your state cause you were drunk sixx. You yourself admit that, I should of made a better choice and just left. Saved both ends alot of drama So that finally being said. I am being a lady and just dropping this everyone thanks again take care..
Too bad we don't have bedroom police, you would have been cited for misrepresentation of facts, intimidation, and bait and switch. You are right, you NEVER said you were friends with the mods, just one mod. What would you report me to the mod for anyway? Posting a thread about what happened?

Drunk?? You said I was tipsy....... Hmmmm ok...... You did leave with full payment of services that were agreed upon BEFORE you walked in the door and you were FULLY aware of the tipsy state. I guess you needed to make some money regardless. That is fine. I hope you enjoyed it.

Like others have stated my reputation is pretty damn good. Not perfect but I have NEVER cried foul after a session with a provider. Many others have cried foul about you. I think that is pretty common knowledge. I thought I would give you a chance. I can chalk it up to experience. Please learn from this yourself so you can build yours back up again
Old 04-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #84
Jennatexas23
Account Disabled

User ID: 5483
Default some people love drama

oh my lord drop it already this is not high school ok. No I was not hurting for money that night so please spare me. I actully won money on the ncaa game showing that night.
So you sixxbach you may focus on your energy and time just on this very thread but I am done as far as my reputation. Anyone who knows me, I am a sweet girl and treat my gents well. Sorry we could not work this out but let by gones be by gones.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #85
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought the main point wasnt who was drunk or tispy but the fact that a BBbj was asked and agreed on from the very beginning yet only a CBj was offered/given when it was time to follow through on what was booked......
Old 04-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #86
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennatexas23 View Post
oh my lord drop it already this is not high school ok. No I was not hurting for money that night so please spare me. I actully won money on the ncaa game showing that night.
So you sixxbach you may focus on your energy and time just on this very thread but I am done as far as my reputation. Anyone who knows me, I am a sweet girl and treat my gents well. Sorry we could not work this out but let by gones be by gones.
Actually, I had been focusing my time and energy on work until I got home today around 500pm.

You are done as far as your reputation? Who knows? That is for others to decide that.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:49 PM   #87
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
I thought the main point wasnt who was drunk or tispy but the fact that a BBbj was asked and agreed on from the very beginning yet only a CBj was offered/given when it was time to follow through on what was booked......
Thanks Victoria............ I thought so too. Apparently, that won't be commented on by miss Jennatexas23
Old 04-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #88
InU
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Looks like homey does play that........Drama that is. There are some valuable lessons to be learned here.

1. Sometimes it's best to "Shut the f**k up!"
2. Sometimes it's best to "Go to bed or find another hobby!"
3. Sometimes it's best to "Stick with Rosie!"

Your not doing yourself a favor by all this drama and may well be back workin' SW for some tang. Just an observance.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #89
guest021911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Please don't ANYONE take this the wrong way but haven't we covered all the bases on this subject? It's been great entertainment but let's not do Rocky 10 when we should have killed it at Rocky 3.JMHO.....

Respectfully (as Old Sarge sez).....TheCandyMan
Old 04-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #90
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by InU View Post
Looks like homey does play that........Drama that is. There are some valuable lessons to be learned here.

1. Sometimes it's best to "Shut the f**k up!"
2. Sometimes it's best to "Go to bed or find another hobby!"
3. Sometimes it's best to "Stick with Rosie!"

Your not doing yourself a favor by all this drama and may well be back workin' SW for some tang. Just an observance.

Not doing myself a favor and working myself back for some SW tang? Actually that sounds like a really good idea. I have been craving the hunt lately. I think the streets are calling my name......

Oh yeah, and as for your lessons to be learned InU......... go ahead and follow your own advice...... in particular............. #1

sixx
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women