Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2017, 05:06 AM   #76
misterundo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
The single Mother thing is genius on her part because if we talk shit about it we are sexist pigs.
We're all here on a board where we review how well women perform in bed. That ship may have sailed.
misterundo is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #77
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
This is the age old issue with this forum. Providers should be allowed to respond to reviews, especially over exaggerated and blatant lies.

Also there is such a thing that businesses say which is "we have the right to refuse service".

I see absolutely nothing wrong with anything Skyler did, and those negative reviews should be removed from her account.
Dude, you may be the biggest idiot and pussy on this board.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:00 AM   #78
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm pretty sure her lines of communication have slowed down significantly if not stopped.

She's wrong for how she handled the situation about the weight thing and the 100 bucks.

If you needed money that bad to take the 100 you should have got over your superficial shallow thoughts and handled business like a grown woman and showed the man a damn good time especially since your profile doesn't say anything about weight restrictions and/or paying a driver.

You likely crushed this guy's self esteem which isn't fair to him because you're unprofessional.

Some of the best lovers I ever had were men who were a bit overweight...majority of these guys are respectful, kind, funny, charming, generous and even skilled BCD..
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:22 PM   #79
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

It is really necessary to keep replying to this thread?

I said it before and I will say it again, Skyler Haze knows how to truly amaze.

After a very careful review of the situation I see nothing wrong with anything that Skyler may have allegedly done. Those negative reviews should be immediately removed from her account.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:34 PM   #80
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

After a very careful review of the situation I see nothing wrong with anything that Skyler may have allegedly done. Those negative reviews should be immediately removed from her account.
Hey you bump it one more time huh

You're funny. Eccie will not remove the negative reviews she earned... Hell she even asked one about writing a review before parting ways...

The point is. ...if eccie wont remove an actual fake review do you think they will remove reviews for a session that a provider and hobbyist agree happen?

That would start to mess with the integrity of this site and how people continue to use it in the future.

Its unfortunate this happened but she must learn that even though this is easier money than most are used to making ..you can't make a living taking from people especially something you didn't earn.

I'm not trying to be ugly...I'm being real...This hobby isn't for everyone. I would love to see anyone turn a mistake they made around for the better... You'll make it further in this by running a business with some integrity. Trust is huge in this game.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:59 PM   #81
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:

Seems you're blind, and it ain't happening, so quit your whining
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #82
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

We should just let this thread die. It is not useful in the lease.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:44 PM   #83
MassageLuvr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Jane Smith View Post
May all the big boys ban together and do a march for equal rights!! Fight the power!
We wouldn't make it very far on the march.
Joking aside, I am overweight. On the one hand, I applaud the OP for being truthful enough to let the man know that she couldn't go through with the session because of his weight. There have been many times when I arrive at a provider's door and see either the deflation or outright revulsion at seeing me. I always make sure to inform the ladies that I am overweight with the hopes that they will be honest and tell me if my size will be a problem. The ones that lie and can't at least hide it make for the worst sessions and complete waste of my money.
On the other hand, real skank move asking him to pay for your ride when YOU decided that he was to fat to fuck.
MassageLuvr is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:31 AM   #84
Skyler Haze
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 342088
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was wrong for what I did. I contacted the guy apologized to him and also offered to pay the money back. He declined. I am not out to steal from anyone or try and scam anyone out of their money. I can admit I started slacking on providing good services not making any excuses trying to justify my actions. I am back from out of town and I am going to give it another try. I will be posting new pics soon. No Photoshop and no holding back. For all the ones that were quick to judge and label me thank you for helping me to see. Now watch me shine!!!
Skyler Haze is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:14 PM   #85
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Much easier said than done. But saying you're going to do better is the first step. Good luck. I hope you stick to it.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:27 PM   #86
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Haze View Post
I dont know what to do anymore. One client soonerborn wanted bareback but wasnt going to pay over 250 so i told him once i got there i couldnt do the bareback and i could only stay for half hour cuz of my kid. The call went great from what i could tell. I could sense he was upset about me not doing the bareback. And not staying for the whole hour but i only was paid for a half and i had asked him if he would post a review and he said yes. I regret asking that. The second client adcandy1111 called me after seeing my ad on girl.directory. we never set a time up for me to be at his place i just kept him updated every 30 minutes on when i was gonna be there. Once i showed up which was about an hour and 15 mins after he contacted me which i do ask for an hour in advance notice, he gave me a beer and we sat on couch and i got the money off the desk and after a few minutes i started feeling bad because i knew i wouldnt be able to do the session due to his weight. I know thats shallow of me and i felt horrible but i just couldnt do it. So i gave his money back and asked if i could have at least the driver fee for my driver and that i wasnt able to do the session. I didnt know how to tell him but i just said i couldnt do it. Now he didnt seem mad about giving me the 100 and he even said maybe we can do it another day and i said that maybe i wasnt the right provider for him. So these 2 guys came and posted reviews just down right dogging me when honestly i provideed great service to the first one i just wouldnt do bareback and the second one is just basically saying whatever he thinks would make me look bad.
I am a single mom and have been dealing with a bad tooth ache for over a week now so no i have not had good sleep but i by no means looked like i was strung out or unshowered at that. I even showered at the first guys house cuz i had been out all day amd felt i should rinse off. These dudes definitley wont post anything good about u unless u give them exactly what they want for the price they want it at. And the second one just completely lied about the whole thing. But i know im a good person and really i know what really happened so they can say what they want to. Not everyone is miserable or spiteful. I have been going thru some personal things as well and it is effecting my ability to provide better service and i am doing the best i can to work on that so i am able to provide great service like i did beforei started getting the no reviews. I need some advice or maybe i should just get new pics up and run a review special that that would make clients want to give me another chance so i can build my rep back up. How does that sound?
Smh while lmao no comment
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 09:41 PM   #87
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Some of the best lovers I ever had were men who were a bit overweight...majority of these guys are respectful, kind, funny, charming, generous and even skilled BCD..
Talking about me like that and I don't even know you....I think I'm in love....
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 10:39 PM   #88
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Much easier said than done. But saying you're going to do better is the first step. Good luck. I hope you stick to it.
This would have been an excellent way to end this thread. The lady spoke and appears to be asking for the opportunity to reestablish herself in the business. If you're interested in being a client then call her,if you're not then don't. But the statute of limitations for public dead horse beating almost has to be up by now. How about we wait to see what her next review reveals. Please.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:13 AM   #89
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Haze View Post
I was wrong for what I did. I contacted the guy apologized to him and also offered to pay the money back. He declined. I am not out to steal from anyone or try and scam anyone out of their money. I can admit I started slacking on providing good services not making any excuses trying to justify my actions. I am back from out of town and I am going to give it another try. I will be posting new pics soon. No Photoshop and no holding back. For all the ones that were quick to judge and label me thank you for helping me to see. Now watch me shine!!!
Everyone deserves a new chance if they recognize their mistakes and are willing to change. If they are cute like you, specially... Good luck!
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #90
Ranchcowboy20015
Account Frozen

I believe she's starting to shine. Keep it up....
Ranchcowboy20015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women