Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2010, 01:28 PM   #76
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Whats a Tripple Dipper?..
Quote:
Originally Posted by klovve View Post
but Whispers, WHAT is a triple dipper?
See Urban Dictionary...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=triple+dipper

now if Whispers will answer the ever elusive question, what is an adorable...
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #77
greymouse
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=now if Whispers will answer the ever elusive question, what is an adorable...[/QUOTE]

"Adorables" with an "s" was a phrase Monk used for the Austin Ladies he had seen, a collective acknowledgement of their beauty, skill and charm. Whispers is very proud of having turned into around through his own usage, copied by his Attack Pack, into a snarl word, a term now intended to be abusive. It is just a small part of his dementedly obsessive campaign to drive away female participation in Austin ECCIE and make it into an all-male auditorium where he can deeply inhale the smell of the testosterone.

A project that has produced surprisingly little opposition as more and more people who used to make this an agreeable space have dropped out, except for ads and reviews, rather than face the manic Whisper's continual provocations and the chime ins from the Pack.
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:45 PM   #78
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by greymouse View Post
"Adorables" with an "s" was a phrase Monk used for the Austin Ladies he had seen, a collective acknowledgement of their beauty, skill and charm. Whispers is very proud of having turned into around through his own usage, copied by his Attack Pack, into a snarl word, a term now intended to be abusive.

No. Not Abusive..... Just a reminder that SOME cliques have outlived their place in time...... There was too much going on the board centered around the "Austin Adorables".... it was too hard for other ladies to get a word in.... too difficult to talk about anything OTHER than the "Adorables" who had cadres of Pussy Whipped White Knights and Lap Dawgs at their heels ready to defend them at the drop of a kerchief... They "appeared" capable of influencing entirely too much including the MODS installed at the time..It was proof at the time that a small group of ladies, controlling the right guys, could tilt the board way away from information and male participation and keep it a pretty useless flirt fest.

It is just a small part of his dementedly obsessive campaign to drive away female participation in Austin ECCIE and make it into an all-male auditorium where he can deeply inhale the smell of the testosterone.

Not at all my intent.... I look forward to seeing a variety of NEW ladies posting.... Ladies Participating..... Ladies Advertising where they should..... I don't usually participate and seldom weigh in on any subjects outside of gifts, tips and screening....

A project that has produced surprisingly little opposition as more and more people who used to make this an agreeable space have dropped out, except for ads and reviews, rather than face the manic Whisper's continual provocations and the chime ins from the Pack.
Now We truly differ there... This "space" seems to continue to evolve and be VERY agreeable to a growing membership as well as the Owners of the board.

Nothing happens in a vacuum now does it...

And the Triple Dippers was a term I began to use referring to as the Queens of Flirt and Self Promotion, Taylor Maiden, Natalie Reign and Britney Bangs..... But since Britney and Natalie have attended one of our Mind Altering Brain Washing ....errr.. I mean Strip Club Parties..... They have learned it is more fun to flirt with me!

So far, Taylor has resisted the call and holds out.....

But we will get her.....

Our tactics are improving.....

We took a Sledge Hammer approach with the Adorables....

A Stepford Wives test run for the TrippleDippers.....

SixxBach is running weekend Boot camps for all the new girls registering and you will soon have a properly trained.... errr.. I mean.. a free thinking and speaking group of new young ladies posting.....

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #79
eglrdr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

And the Triple Dippers was a term I began to use referring to as the Queens of Flirt and Self Promotion, Taylor Maiden, Natalie Reign and Britney Bangs..

I wonder if the Urban Dictionary will accept that as an addendum to what they already have??
eglrdr is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #80
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
I wonder if the Urban Dictonary will accept that as an addendum to what they already have??
Only if you accompany the submission with a picture of the three ladies engaged in the activity!

I'm surprised someone actually came up with that.... It was an inside joke till now....

I kinda like natalie and Britney now too... so...I guess we would need the picture to have TM in the middle?
Old 11-30-2010, 05:34 PM   #81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
*wenchitistical hooktards*

Thanks, Kat.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:35 PM   #82
Seeker
Valued Poster

Leslie Cochran may get mad that someone has stolen his identity. Who know's he may have a copyright.
Seeker is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #83
Whispers

Seems San Antonio is getting a bit controversial. We need to step it up Austin!
Old 12-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #84
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Seems San Antonio is getting a bit controversial. We need to step it up Austin!

Controversy? Is that what you want? You're sure? How about we talk about strip joint people who act more moral than thou with their charity drives, so-called.
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #85
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Obvious troll is obvious.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #86
Raphael
BANNED

Obviously bad grammar is obvious
Old 12-09-2010, 01:21 AM   #87
Rand Al'Thor

That's probably not the best subject to broach considering your posts.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:30 AM   #88
Raphael
BANNED

Come now, Rand Al'Thor. Is it not obviously not obvious to you what Whispers has in mind is some great controversy, like slavery vs freedom or darwinism vs creationism or Larry Flint vs Linda Trip - not some petty back and forth between college graduates and high school drop outs? I mean, obviously.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #89
Rand Al'Thor

Yet, obvious troll is obvious.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:38 AM   #90
Raphael
BANNED

Not so obvious as the obvious spam, obviously...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women