Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It's not any more or less funny than having these kinds of discussions on a SHMB in the first place. I thought you knew me better than that WTF. Now who is taking things a little too seriously.
I thought someone stole your \uter. Sorry for lumping you in with those two numbnutz
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Holy cow! You spent all that time just for lil ole me? lmao
Once prepared; henceforth, forever at hand to be amended and presented when called for.

Here is another one:

CBS News anchor Dan Rather lied about George W. Bush’s military record.
On September 8, 2004, Rather reported on 60 Minutes Wednesday that a series of memos, the “Killian documents”, critical of President George W. Bush's Texas Air National Guard service record had been discovered in the personal files of Lt. Bush's former commanding officer, Lt. Col. Jerry B. Killian.[16] Once copies of the documents were made available on the internet, their authenticity was quickly called into question. Much of this was based on the fact that the documents were proportionally printed and displayed other modern typographic conventions unavailable on military typewriters of the 1970s. This led to claims that the memos were forgeries.[17] The accusations then spread over the following days into mainstream media outlets including The Washington Post,[18] The New York Times,[19] and the Chicago Sun-Times.[20]

Rather and CBS initially defended the story, insisting that the documents had been authenticated by experts.[21] CBS was contradicted by some of the experts it originally cited,[22] and later reported that its source for the documents – former Texas Army National Guard officer Lt. Col. Bill Burkett – had misled the network about how he had obtained them.[23]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
By the way they proved a while back (the media and others) that Politicofact does not report facts correctly. I stopped looking at them for accurate information a long time ago.
Retching Madcow said they did, until the screeching banshee said they didn't -- because Politifact caught the shrew-bitch and her moron buddies in multiple lies. Madcow's current claim that "Politifact does not report facts correctly" is as substantial as your -- and Madcow's -- other lies.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:39 PM   #79
copper
Valued Poster

Tune in to main stream media, and when you see O'bummer or anyone else talking....well, you heard the lies. " You can't drive your SUV and keep your thermostat set on 72 and expect everyone else in the world to be OK with it " Is that is the biggest bunch of garbage you've ever heard. Keep attacking the successes in this country, and there will no longer be any success. What happens when big government has no one else to tax.....Move over Greece. Our libtards are catching up.
copper is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:40 PM   #80
copper
Valued Poster

sry mods, didn't mean to bump
copper is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 AM   #81
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Fox doesn't lie any more than CNN, MSNBC or the rest. I don't watch any of them, because none of them can be trusted. Fox has simply become the George W Bush of journalism. When your networks get caught in a lie, they simply say "Well look at what FOX does!" They are all ridiculous.
Dude!?!? Serious???? You actually believe that!?!?

Sad....
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #82
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Plagarism is a serious issue. If students had been held responsible for their work then we may not have had Teddy Kennedy, Joe Biden, John Kerry, Al Gore Jr. who all were charged with plagarism in their college days. Too bad they didn't get expelled.
Wow...spoken luke a true intelligencia....

What other words of wisdom do you hav for us retard???
Old 04-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
Dude!?!? Serious???? You actually believe that!?!?

Sad....
What is truly sad is that you don't believe it.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #84
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you know the word "retard" has been condemned as hate speech. It is no longer used by the left unless of course you're Rahm or Van. Don't be a left wing hater.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #85
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

http://rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/obamas-retarded/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #86
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Two idiots...hey...let me guess...you both belong to the flat earth society right????
Old 04-02-2012, 05:10 AM   #87
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:11 AM   #88
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Raa1965 is an example of your brain on MSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raa1965 View Post
Ok retard...I'm going to use the words of persons against sensible gun restrictions...guns dont kill people...people kill people.....

Ok...George Zimmerman used a gun to defend himself...against a 14 year old kid...who he was much better than...so...the defense is that....IF their was a physical altercation....George Zimmerman is such a pussy that a 14 year old was beating the shit out of him so bad....he felt the only way he would save his own life...was to pull his gun and shot the kid!?!? [The MSM used out of date pictures of Martin and Zimmerman in order to distort the story for its liberal agenda So Raa1965 (and other MSM viewers) was 'confused' regarding Martin's age and physical build.]

The kid the when George Zimmerman called 911...and was told to stay back...he choose to ignore that request why [The MSM provided a detailed analysis of who did what to whom for Kool Aid drinking viewers. So Raa1965 (and other MSM viewers) conjectured Zimmerman ignored the 911 operator and tracked Martin down and shot him.] ...what the kid was going to come back later...and look at him funny....what's the reason...

Oh...and by the way...even on Fox...they showed the police surveillence video from the police station...funny...didnt look like he had a broken nose...unless he went and fixed up his nose and changed his bloody shirt....wait...no he didnt have to...he was so scared...his nose didnt bleed when broken...[The MSM provided a thorough medical diagnosis via grainy surveillance images for its Kool Aid drinking viewers. So Raa1965 (and other MSM viewers) conjectured Zimmerman -- who was wearing a RED and black jacket -- was uninjured because there was no visible signs of blood on Zimmerman's RED and black jacket.]

Try again idiot....
[The MSM, NBC, edited the 911 call to make Zimmerman look like a racist for loyal viewers.

The liberal MSM downplays or completely ignores two eye-witness accounts that support Zimmerman's side of the story -- Thursday, HLN repeated the story over and over without once mentioning those witnesses, and ABC has nary a word about those witnesses @: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...ne-of-events/]
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2360954&postcou nt=2
Old 04-02-2012, 12:52 PM   #90
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wasn't it Fox News who edited the 911 call? No, wait, you're right, it was that non-biased, opinion free network, NBC. Fox was so stupid, they played the tape as it was, so people would get the facts and not necessarily assume Zimmerman was a racist. NBC did it right, this way we know Zimmerman is a racist, even though the tape was doctored.

Thank God for NBC! And BOO to Fox, for thinking we could make our own decision.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women