Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 AM   #76
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I'm apparently not using all the functionality of my premium access. I had no idea it came with a pimp detector. Do I turn that on in the control panel?
There are a couple of ultra top secret forums that are invite only on this board.

One has been talked about and that is the Spidey Hole.

The other one takes a little research to learn about but that is the Socials and other "top secret" triple super dooper diaper drippings forum.

Only those who have been deemed worthy have the switch turned on to get into those forums where certain members can post in private and make up claims about anyone. And call it a fact.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #77
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post

The other one takes a little research to learn about but that is the Socials and other "top secret" triple super dooper diaper drippings forum.

Only those who have been deemed worthy have the switch turned on to get into those forums where certain members can post in private and make up claims about anyone. And call it a fact.
LMFAO

I need a pimp detector on my laptop!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #78
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I'm apparently not using all the functionality of my premium access. I had no idea it came with a pimp detector. Do I turn that on in the control panel?
You have to blow a mod to get that turned on. **Tip: SD comes the fastest! **

Old 10-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #79
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth View Post
You have to blow a mod to get that turned on. **Tip: SD comes the fastest! **

How many seconds does it take him? 30? 300? 3000, perhaps?

Old 10-27-2011, 04:04 PM   #80
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys...guys really? Act your age not your shoe size please
Old 10-27-2011, 04:07 PM   #81
guest032413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
LMFAO

I need a pimp detector on my laptop!
No kidding me too I can't tell you how many pimps have gotten my number on here and
"Propositioned" me...with some of the lamest lines.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:38 PM   #82
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly View Post
No kidding me too I can't tell you how many pimps have gotten my number on here and
"Propositioned" me...with some of the lamest lines.
No shit!
When I moved to Dallas years ago, I would get emailed, called and texted with the craziest shit I've heard come out of someones' mouth.

One would sent out these mass text messages with links to his Myspace page, like he was a Famous Pimp LOL

One from Vegas and one from Atlanta, that steadily watched me via internet for a few years.

Everytime they contacted me, it was to "check up on me" and "see if I changed my mind"

Neither one believed I was damn near 30 lol!

I'm sorry but, I earned this on MY BACK or KNEES and I will be damned if I am about to hand over everything to a MAN.
I've said it before and I will say it again, I have 2 little PIMPS at home that get ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my money, demand I wash their laundry, cook meals for them, use me as a taxi and they keep calling me MOM for some reason............lol

There isn't anything I can't do or provide for myself to where I would ever be so weak to let a MAN have control over me.

My opinion.

Old 10-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #83
guest032413
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ugghh....I have a few pimps that still "check on me" and its been over a yr or more...then they send their "ho's" to befriend me...then just 2 weeks ago I told him and his "ho" to leave me the hell alone and got a call the next day from a "Dallas police officer" asking me how I make money and why don't I have a job and that I needed to tell him exactly where I was or I would go to jail...please any woman dumb enough to fall for that should not be in this bizz....I hung up...googled the # which happend to be a google voice number...now how lame is his game?
Old 10-27-2011, 04:56 PM   #84
legman+
Account Disabled

Damn Berkleigh, believe it or not, some of us men... the other half of man-kind .... are human too. Really...
Old 10-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #85
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Sounds like the girls need to create a thread in here titled, "Pimps and the tricks the try to use to get you" and post their numbers, myspace pages and anything else they use to solicit new earners.

Then when one of these dumbass girls see their "man" is actually out there selling that same shit to others he can claim he "loves" it might offer a glimmer of insight to her as to the scams he runs.

What was it that got posted in the other Ice Mike pimp thread? He has close to a dozen pimp babies, pays zero support and just looks for new stupid prostitutes to earn money to keep him in those polyester clothes?
Old 10-27-2011, 06:04 PM   #86
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by legman+ View Post
Damn Berkleigh, believe it or not, some of us men... the other half of man-kind .... are human too. Really...

Sorry your offended Legman+, but the backbone I have was taught to depend on *No One* but myself.

But I was also taught to play house really well
And I love to play, but I enjoy my personal time and space more.

I was raised to be equal to a man and be able to provide and support myself and family, if needed.
If there was an accident/emergency etc. I would be able to contribute.

I will never be the woman that stays home 24/7 to pop out babies, constantly clean and cook and Hell NO...that makes me sick!
I've seen girlfriends of mine just miserable in that situation.

I have always had my own income in any relationship I've been involved in and am very independent.

I have things I want to finish/accomplish and plan on being successful.

Sitting on my ass being super domesticated with no savings of my own and taking care of kids all day is not what I envisioned.

Most relationships I've been in I have generally made more money.
I have an Annuity/Trust Fund but I have always worked.
Its intimidating to some I've been with because They had NO control over me.

We alllll have a story and I am not about to go into detail with mine.
But you would be shocked to say the least.
Its obvious that I have encountered some experiences that have caused a wall to protect myself or for me to be so Hardcore.

There is nothing I have not been told, seen, heard or witnessed.
I am a very good judge of character.
I can smell a bullshitter from over the phone.
And thru my "SUPERBITCHWOMAN" sense, some have fooled me.

You learn from it.

Marriage IS NOT for me. Been there. Done that.
I am complicated and set in my ways.

I am happy where I am right now.

And I know there are good Men out there.
There are still some great guys left. I know that.

Hope you can understand I don't mean to come off as a offending anyone else because I know it sounds harsh.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #87
legman+
Account Disabled

I can perceive that you are indeed a 'Superwoman'. Sorry some of us have screwed you ladies over time and again and we're reaping a lot of lost trust for it. This thread and a recent comment by a friend of mine in how she got started really made me wonder about you ladies having a special forum, sort of a 'PROVIDER U' with topics in saving, health, business opportunities, career options after the life, avoiding or breaking away from pimps - just for you and especially for the young ladies still trying to find themselves. I recognize now that some ladies have so much possibilities and aptitude but either had a bad childhood or rough early life and never have discovered their true potential. That's a shame.

Thanks for the reply. Soothing ointment it was indeed.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #88
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I can't say she never worked for him or any other pimp in the past. I have not asked....
Hey, why dont you do us a little favor and ask her then. Can't believe you would not ask the obvious question.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #89
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for understanding.

Many times I am misunderstood because of the way I express myself or the way my tone comes off.

Like I said, we, Providers & Hobbyists, ALL HAVE A STORY.

No one should pass judgement on anyone, but who am I kidding.

I have known ladies who have a Personal Investment Manager Partner.
Its not my place to judge her. I don't understand it but not my business.
There is one lady whom I am friends with and I have just as much respect for her, if not more, because even though she has a "man" she is on a schedule, family oriented and one of the most well put together women I have met.
Very disciplined in her daily life, her body and appearance and she is well reviewed.
I have seen her take better care of herself, Hobby Life and family then some of the Providers I have come into contact with since I moved here in 2006.

It's known that I frequent gatherings as I have for years all over the state of Texas.
Every major city.

And I have had the opportunity to meet hundreds of Providers, from all walks of Life.
Just because I have associated myself with so and so or whats-her-face for drinks or lunch or gatherings MEANS I AM BEING PERSONABLE AND GETTING TO KNOW THE LADIES I WORK WITH, EMAIL, TEXT AND CALL FOR SCREENING....NOTHING ELSE.

This is a cut-throat business for sure, I am aware of that.
But everyone has a story and I am NOBODY to judge them and their situation.

I may disagree, but I am respectul enough to act like a Lady and mind my business.

Old 10-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #90
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
None taken. If you had premium access, you would already know.
As someone who has had premium most of the time for the last 10 years between here an ASPD I kind of doubt there's much more real proof there than there is here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women