Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-15-2022, 06:21 PM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Trump would have never made that deal. He knew when to walk away: sometimes no deal is better than a bad deal.

Trump released 5000....FIVE THOUSAND Taliben prisoners!!!

Gtfoh with that Art of the Deal nonsense.
Old 12-15-2022, 06:32 PM   #77
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm compassionate towards animals...people not so much. Not sure where I gave you my compassionate persona.

Oh I understand, he is as guilty as Americans who supplied the Taliben arms in the 1980's. Ollie North, look out! Waco is gunning for ya!

i like cats more than most people i know.

yes. if you hold the US guilty of deaths from arms dealing then so is Victor Bout.

sincerely .. Ollie North

Quote:
Trump released 5000....FIVE THOUSAND Taliben prisoners!!!

Gtfoh with that Art of the Deal nonsense.

which president abandoned Bagram airbase leaving a huge stockpile of weapons that easily could have been removed before?

let me help you out ... his name begins with B ..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/polit...ics/index.html

Biden’s botched Afghan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bide...t-happened-why

Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal: We need a serious investigation on what happened and why
Old 12-15-2022, 06:43 PM   #78
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Biden botched the Afghanistan exit like Trump botched the Covid response.

One is responsible for more deaths than the other....let me help you out djt
Old 12-15-2022, 06:46 PM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I have a cat rescue you can donate to

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i like cats more than most people i know.

yes. if you hold the US guilty of deaths from arms dealing then so is Victor Bout.

sincerely .. Ollie North

which president abandoned Bagram airbase leaving a huge stockpile of weapons that easily could have been removed before?

let me help you out ... his name begins with B ..

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/16/polit...ics/index.html

Biden’s botched Afghan exit is a disaster at home and abroad long in the making

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bide...t-happened-why

Biden's botched Afghanistan withdrawal: We need a serious investigation on what happened and why
Instead of just the headline, I suggest you read the CNN article...
Old 12-15-2022, 06:55 PM   #80
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Instead of just the headline, I suggest you read the CNN article...

i did. i posted it anyway. anything else you need explained?
Old 12-15-2022, 07:21 PM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
i did. i posted it anyway. anything else you need explained?
Did you support the invasion of Afghanistan? If so you're just as responsible as Bush, Biden, Obama, Trump and all the others...

From the article:

(Biden) thought the Afghan national security forces could step up and fight because we spent 20 years, tens of billions of dollars training them, giving them the best equipment, giving them support of US forces for 20 years and when push came to shove, they decided not to step up and fight for their country,” Sullivan said.

The US launched the Afghan war 20 years ago in a mood of vengeance, resolve and unity, after al Qaeda’s attacks on New York and Washington shattered the post-Cold War myth of American hyper power. It is ending it in a rushed race to get out, humbled by a primitive militia, that is nevertheless ready to die for jihad on its home soil and is re-imposing its feudal writ on a war-ravaged nation that bleeds foreign invaders dry
Old 12-15-2022, 08:41 PM   #82
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Did you support the invasion of Afghanistan? If so you're just as responsible as Bush, Biden, Obama, Trump and all the others...

From the article:

(Biden) thought the Afghan national security forces could step up and fight because we spent 20 years, tens of billions of dollars training them, giving them the best equipment, giving them support of US forces for 20 years and when push came to shove, they decided not to step up and fight for their country,” Sullivan said.

The US launched the Afghan war 20 years ago in a mood of vengeance, resolve and unity, after al Qaeda’s attacks on New York and Washington shattered the post-Cold War myth of American hyper power. It is ending it in a rushed race to get out, humbled by a primitive militia, (by Biden) that is nevertheless ready to die for jihad on its home soil and is re-imposing its feudal writ on a war-ravaged nation that bleeds foreign invaders dry

was Trump right to oppose the needless second invasion of Iraq? the continued occupation of Afghanistan long after the goal, killing Osama bin Laden, was over?

btw .. tell me if you can, why did not G Bushy I take out Saddam the first time? i bet you don't know why.
Old 12-15-2022, 08:58 PM   #83
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Good link Precious_b. That's downright sad, the conditions she and others had to endure.

I'm not understanding how it's relevant to what we said. Jackie, I think, and I were intending to say that if you get locked up without allegedly breaking the law, or if you're a political prisoner, the U.S. government is more inclined to try to help. An example would be U.S. embassy personnel held captive in Iran.
Well, I started keeping track of what was happening in Russia 10 years ago when somebody got their panties in a wad when a few women went to a church and sang about the lack of separation between church and state. The person, the leader of the country, threw the women, who he could catch, in jail. The world, along with the US government, showed their outrage. That outrage eventually led to the early release. Now, something not many people know, these women refused to be released and hid out in the jail. They had to be dragged out since they didn't want to be a part of this fake amnesty they were supposedly granted.

You can see how USA reacted when they were finally released. We did play a part in that release even though they weren't US citizens.

Now, I know Jimmy Carter did alot to try and release the hostages, but I have to give it up to Ross Perot in helping get his people out.
Old 12-15-2022, 09:00 PM   #84
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I'm compassionate towards animals...people not so much. Not sure where I gave you my compassionate persona.

Oh I understand, he is as guilty as Americans who supplied the Taliben arms in the 1980's. Ollie North, look out! Waco is gunning for ya!
You forgot to mention the drugs that were sold in USA to fund the gun purchases. Nobody cares when a drug addict dies of an OD.
Old 12-15-2022, 09:43 PM   #85
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So you can not even name one American he supposedly is responsible for killing either directly or indirectly.
Quote:
Does anyone know who this Merchant of Death is directly responsible for killing?
Quote:
Quote:

You're getting a bit repetitive there WTF. Your point however is well taken. Yes, for example, maybe you could say George W. Bush is responsible for a large number of deaths, like Viktor Bout. The difference is that Bush mistakenly thought he was doing it to save America from weapons of mass destruction and terrorism. And Bush wasn't providing materials for genocide in places like the Democratic Republic of the Congo and West Africa.

I imagine there were Americans who died, who wouldn't have if Bout had never been born. I don't know their names though.

And Ollie North isn't in the same league.

As to blaming The Waco Kid for killings in Afghanistan, what can I say. You could be right. Maybe he's some kind of double naught spy dealing in arms, or an under cover general.

Quote:

A lot more Americans have died from COVID during Biden's term in office than Trump's, even though the vaccine was available during Biden's term. The Trump Administration came up with Operation Warp Speed and pushed approvals for the vaccine through the FDA in record time.

And where were the COVID test kits when Omicron hit? Why wasn't Biden distributing many more N95 masks? Because he was asleep at the wheel, that's why.

As to your bigger point, I'd give both Trump and Biden credit for not spilling a lot of American blood in wars during their administrations. Trump gets more credit for not spilling blood in general though, because the Ukraine/Russia conflict, enabled in no small part by American weapons, did not occur on his watch.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:08 AM   #86
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Who is the Merchant of Death directly responsible for killing?

He just sold arms.

We have gun dealers doing that daily.

Trump released 5000 Taliban prisoners before our withdrawal from Afghanistan. His judgement on prisoners swaps is not who I'd go to for advice.

He got one brain dead thieving teenager out of NK is about it.
that deal with the taliban was ill advised.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:14 AM   #87
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does anyone know who this Merchant of Death is directly responsible for killing?
he was an arms dealer. sold weapons to the insurgencies fighting american troops in iraq and afghanistan.
Old 12-16-2022, 12:17 AM   #88
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Quote:

both biden and trump botched afghanistan withdrawal.
Old 12-17-2022, 01:11 PM   #89
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
was Trump right to oppose the needless second invasion of Iraq? .
Well he was actually for it at first...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=41940228

BuzzFeed dug up the audio of the Howard Stern interview and posted it back in February. They provide a timeline of his comments on Iraq since then and sum up his shifting position by saying Trump "expressed support for regime change at length in 2000, tepid support for the war in 2002, made both positive and negative comments about it in 2003, and was strongly opposed by 2004."
Old 12-19-2022, 04:54 PM   #90
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Was it Joe's book, The Art of the Deal? Sounds like Joe knows how to make a deal.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women