Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162860
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36405
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2013, 12:08 AM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If you're not accusing the government of acts of terror against the people of America, then why do you bring it up?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 AM   #77
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You should be embarassed I have to explain it to you Munchie. The helos left my ship with enough fuel to get to Mogandishu if they refueled on the way which they did. When they got to the embassy they did not have the fuel to return until the ships got closer which we were all the time. That is a one way flight dummie. They could not return without special support. Did you miss that part where I pointed out that this was the first time that navy helicopters refueled AT NIGHT in flight. Don't be as stupid as FuckZup.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:16 AM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default "Sandy Hook was orchestrated by FEMA!" -- ACP

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
No it was orchestrated by FEMA. .
Please do go on!

We are all on the edge of our tractors waiting for this one!
Old 04-12-2013, 12:55 AM   #79
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please do go on!

We are all on the edge of our tractors waiting for this one!
http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Here watch this clip. More interesting info. Of course it really doesn't matter what you'll ever see on this. You're bent on polishing political turds like the rest of the dupes.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:59 AM   #80
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I do not think Sandy Hook was a hoax, or planned. However, I do not think we are getting the full story from the government. However, if you think the government is above orchestrating a disaster, read history. I'm not saying our government has done this, but I'm not stupid enough to think they won't.

So you don't think the government had anything to do with Sandy Hook (like LovingKayla does) but you think they had something to do with 9/11
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
http://youtu.be/Wx9GxXYKx_8

Here watch this clip. More interesting info. Of course it really doesn't matter what you'll ever see on this. You're bent on polishing political turds like the rest of the dupes.
That video is one of the worst examples of paranoid conspiracy theory out there. You obviously believe Sandy Hook was a government setup to fuel a nationwide gun grab.

You are a wretched excuse for a human being, and have trivialized the deaths of 20 first graders to ease your frustration about living in a country that wants to give EVERYBODY a chance to be better educated, healthier and wealthier than you.

Your bitterness is exceeded only by your gutlessness.

the only political turd here is YOU, goober.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #82
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:

That video is one of the worst examples of paranoid conspiracy theory out there. You obviously believe Sandy Hook was a government setup to fuel a nationwide gun grab.

You are a wretched excuse for a human being, and have trivialized the deaths of 20 first graders to ease your frustration about living in a country that wants to give EVERYBODY a chance to be better educated, healthier and wealthier than you.

Your bitterness is exceeded only by your gutlessness.

the only political turd here is YOU, goober.
Like I said, you'll dispute anything you see that may point to an orchestrated incident. I would like to see a copy of a Crime Scene log by the investigating agency. I bet one doesn't exist.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #83
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You should be embarassed I have to explain it to you Munchie. The helos left my ship with enough fuel to get to Mogandishu if they refueled on the way which they did. When they got to the embassy they did not have the fuel to return until the ships got closer which we were all the time. That is a one way flight dummie. They could not return without special support. Did you miss that part where I pointed out that this was the first time that navy helicopters refueled AT NIGHT in flight. Don't be as stupid as (as stupid as you are?) FuckZup.
Explain to me? Don't worry about it.

You are a self-explanatory guy.

http://www.public.navy.mil/airfor/hs...ndHistory.aspx

"addition to being the first HS squadron on the West Coast, the squadron boasts a long list of first and unique achievements that attest to the professional caliber and dedication of its officers and sailors. HS-2 was the first ASW (Anti-Submarine Warfare) helicopter squadron to deploy with the Sikorsky SH-3A Sea King, the Navy's first turbine powered all-weather ASW helicopter. HS-2 was also the first SH-3 squadron to operationally employ Helicopter In-flight Refueling (HIFR) at night. In November 1965, an HS-2 helicopter recorded the longest operational flight at the time. The aircraft remained airborne for 11 hours and 18 minutes on a search and rescue mission in the Gulf of Tonkin with the help of four HIFR's, three of which were at night."

That's strange. This article says that HIFRs were first done 26 years prior to the date you imply.

So.

You've been caught lying again.

And to top it all off, you had a chance to take my rebuke in little girl fashion by crying and pissing yourself.

You had the chance to crawl away and lick your wounds.

But no. You decided to prove I couldn't successfully hit a golf ball off a tee that you had clamped between your teeth. You were right.
It's strange tamping down a divot made out of lips.

From your own "I cut this but didn't read it" cut and paste:

One aircraft removed some of the more urgent cases and returned to the ship with another in air refueling

From your own provided link:

At 0247 on the morning of 5 January, at a distance of 466 nautical miles from Mogadishu, the USS Guam launched the two CH-53Es with a 60-man security force, including a 9-man US Navy sea-air-land (SEAL) team. The flight required two aerial refuelings en route from KC-130 (Land based) aircraft. The first guaranteed enough fuel to reach the embassy compound; the second provided enough fuel to begin the return flight to the ships.

You lied, you didn't read, and your attempted theft of glory is noted.
All which are your typical MO.

Then you publicly demanded to be bitch slapped.

Consider it done.

Anything else to say?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #84
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you even know what a CH-53 is? Is is a fuel hog. It is not the Sea King, It is not the HS-2. The things are so damn big that we had to reballast when they left. I don't know why you wrote about the C-130 being landbased, no one said otherwise. Read your own paste, they got enough fuel to BEGIN the return flight. That means they didn't have enough fuel dummy. They HAD to wait for us to close the distance. In flight refueling (nice use of a acronym) is dangerous and more so at night.........wait a minute, I just thought of this. You're admitting that things could have been done in Benghazi but too much of a chicken shit to admit it directly. So now that you've admitted that Obama fell down on the job, that we had assets close enough to help, then why didn't he do anything? Answer that question because that is what this post is all about? Start your own post about aircraft capabilities.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #85
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you even know what a CH-53 is? Is is a fuel hog. It is not the Sea King, It is not the HS-2. The things are so damn big that we had to reballast when they left. I don't know why you wrote about the C-130 being landbased, no one said otherwise. Read your own paste, they got enough fuel to BEGIN the return flight. That means they didn't have enough fuel dummy. They HAD to wait for us to close the distance. In flight refueling (nice use of a acronym) is dangerous and more so at night.........wait a minute, I just thought of this. You're admitting that things could have been done in Benghazi but too much of a chicken shit to admit it directly. So now that you've admitted that Obama fell down on the job, that we had assets close enough to help, then why didn't he do anything? Answer that question because that is what this post is all about? Start your own post about aircraft capabilities.
Nice try. I said the C-130 was land based to point out the refueling operation didn't rely on ship based aircraft. A C-130 tanker can stay on station a long time. Plus the link said C-130"S" when referring to the tankers. My paste said enough fuel to begin the return trip. Because why the fuck would they refuel at the target?

You said refuel once, the link you obviously didn't read said two refueling operations.

You lied again.

I noticed you made no mention of your own words. You know, where you said that " One aircraft removed some of the more urgent cases and returned to the ship with another in air refueling" where you contradict yourself and claim the chopper could make it back.

Which is it douche-bag? Could they only make it there with in-flight refueling or could they use the same method to return to the ship?

As far as admitting anything about Benghazi, I don't lump things together like you do in an attempt to confuse the issue and hide any lies like you do. I haven't made it to the second story because we're still trying to fix the first one.

And of course the deeper you dig your hole the more shit you talk. I'm chicken shit because I called you out on your lies? You are too much a coward to tell the truth.

A central theme to the first story was aircraft capability. Wrong information of course but it happens to be part of the limitations of the mission in both stories.

And finally you want me to answer a question based, at best, on your opinion.

Sorry Charlie, answer your own stupid question.

My question is when will you post something that is lie free?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #86
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default ACP ... Do you have a clue how stupid you sound?

Quote:
Like I said, you'll dispute anything you see that may point to an orchestrated incident. I would like to see a copy of a Crime Scene log by the investigating agency. I bet one doesn't exist.
Why don't you request one, Goooooober? Let us ALL know what you find out.

Public record, right? ALL ongoing murder investigations are open for public review. Fucking idiot!

LMAO ... Actually not. You're pissing on dead children to try to make a political point about your precious fucking guns. Shame on you.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #87
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why don't you request one, Goooooober? Let us ALL know what you find out.

Public record, right? ALL ongoing murder investigations are open for public review. Fucking idiot!

LMAO ... Actually not. You're pissing on dead children to try to make a political point about your precious fucking guns. Shame on you.
I think you're way beyond stupid. Nobody can tell you anything, you're just to duped, lol.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #88
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You post a 30 minute video jerkoff and call ME a dupe.

OK!

You continue to avoid my direct question from last night, but post conspiracy after conspiracy.

Do you or don't you believe that the Sandy Hook massacre was engineered by the Obama Administration as an attempt to take away your guns?

YES or NO?

BTW -- they aren't coming for them after all, dummies, just like some of us predicted before you guys hit the high notes!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #89
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
You post a 30 minute video jerkoff and call ME a dupe.

OK!

You continue to avoid my direct question from last night, but post conspiracy after conspiracy.

Do you or don't you believe that the Sandy Hook massacre was engineered by the Obama Administration as an attempt to take away your guns?

YES or NO?

BTW -- they aren't coming for them after all, dummies, just like some of us predicted before you guys hit the high notes!
Iam not sure why there is so many discrepancies with the events surrounding Sandy Hook. I can't say it is an effort to take guns or not. All I can say is the footage of the scene doesn't look like a crime scene you see people walking under caution tape Police standing around not really doing anything. Way to many accounts of people showing where an orchestrated event possibly took place and documentation stating Sandy Hook Elementary had been empty. If the plan is to confiscate guns it won't happen right now anyway. They'll try to do a "Turn in your Gun Campaign first to see if any one buys it. Most Police Depts won't support such an effort .I am not really that worried about it. I don't see anything wrong with extensive and verifiable background checks to keep guns out of the hands of convicted felons and those with a history of mental illness. But the confiscation of Firearms from law abiding trained citizens, no.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #90
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you don't think the government had anything to do with Sandy Hook (like LovingKayla does) but you think they had something to do with 9/11
We've had this discussion before, and I won't revisit it except to say that I do not think the government has been completely honest about what they know about the attacks of 9-11. The chairmen of the 9-11 Commission feel the same way, so I'm not anywhere outside the mainstream on that.

That is ALL I'm saying on that. The picture came with the quote. If it makes you feel better to ignore the picture, and focus on what Stalin said, fine. That was the point I was trying to make. It's not beneath government to lie to us.

And if you think our government would NEVER consider harming Americans to gain a political advantage, please google "Operation Northwoods" and bring a report back to me. Thank you.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women