Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2023, 06:40 AM   #76
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacubus View Post
Congratulations LE on fucking up some suburban whore mongers lives with a fake ad.

Now that it’s over and you’ve made your big splash tell me, how many trafficking victims did you save?
Next time you should try working the barrio for the cartel grooming gangs. You might even Save some children. You could get lucky and stumble onto some real crime like organ harvesters or a meth lab or god knows what those savages have smuggled over the border while you were sipping your coffee in the lobby, waiting for some slob to answer a fake ad.
exactly!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 09:29 AM   #77
ERWhyNot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs fan View Post
Off topic but you said "I am in sales so I can lie like the best of them". WTF does that mean? I am in sales and I don't have to lie to get business. I guess you are one of the guys giving us all a bad name. Thanks man! You're no better than the scumbag cops that are using entrapment to get busts.
Fuck you asshole! If you take that comment personally then it sounds like you have a bad wrap in your field. Most customers think all salespeople lie so there’s a stigma no matter what. Some do lie, some bend the truth, and some control the narrative. Like you have never bent the truth or lied to get a sale.
Just because I say I can lie doesn’t mean I do. In my field, customers come to me for trustworthy solutions; I don’t have to chase them. I’m brutally honest with them when I need to be and when the occasion calls for it, I inform them of how they better get the order in before someone else does.
Go back to selling your used cars.
ERWhyNot is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 09:45 AM   #78
Meemoo
Registered Member

^ ouch.
Meemoo is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:08 AM   #79
mellobugler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Every time I hear about a story like this I am glad that I am currently retired from the hobby. In my ten years I used p411 a lot. Very rarely I ventured to an AMP. I know someone who was arrested in a sting right after the new law went into effect. He contacted someone and arranged doubles. One of the "ladies" was supposed to possibly be under age. The DA wouldn't make any deals. He passed on the jury trial and let the judge rule. He got 5 years probation, must register as an offender and he has to find a new job because he can no longer work at the golden arches or anywhere else that he might be around minors. The DA wanted prison time. Stay safe my friends. I'm certainly glad I was never looking at the really young ones.
mellobugler is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 12:30 PM   #80
Edmonton
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Staff Edit

hmmm..for one john that was $100K job he lost.....
Edmonton is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 02:33 PM   #81
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The state rep for the McKinney area wants to make the penalty stiffer.

New Friends New Life says the purpose of these penalties is to get rid of the demand. If there's no demand, trafficking disappears. What a fucking idiot. Smh
Laura Lynn is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 02:35 PM   #82
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

None those nabbed have any damn sense. Work with known providers... ones that have reviews and a track record. That bungalow was a red hot target from the moment they opened. Great concept shitty execution. You have to be in high traffic areas.. we all get why. And if they are only targeting whitey, I'm glad I'm a dedicated fan of the chocolate ladies.

It's always possible to get caught..the only safe way to play is not to. But you gotta have some spidey sense about this... Hotels are death. Stick to the small fishing holes and you're safer... not safe, but safer.

Also.. this is another plus for the Sugar babies.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 05:43 PM   #83
dagonzo63
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Don't forget when it come to a active shooter .
dagonzo63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:09 PM   #84
ElMaverick
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Risky business

I've been way more active this past year and it's been so much fun but I'm getting nervous now meeting new providers.
And with OH2 acting up I'm now reduced to only seeing p411 ladies.
All good but it sucks when companions can't post ads and I'm wanting to test new waters.
I guess I'll be playing with known providers I've seen before.
Was just about to book my first doubles this past weekend.... so much fun.... so much risk
ElMaverick is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:29 PM   #85
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

It's always possible to get caught..the only safe way to play is not to.
Or move to one of the seven legal counties in Nevada. There is a ranch about 40 miles from Downtown Las Vegas that Raider fans go to after home games.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 06:51 PM   #86
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Or move to one of the seven legal counties in Nevada. There is a ranch about 40 miles from Downtown Las Vegas that Raider fans go to after home games.
Or learn how not be a desperate trick settling for whatever whore offers pussy. Guy's need to learn how to find talent in other places, there's opportunities everywhere
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:44 PM   #87
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Or learn how not be a desperate trick settling for whatever whore offers pussy. Guy's need to learn how to find talent in other places, there's opportunities everywhere
BLM, You missed the point that Texassapper was trying to make in post #82. Nothing is totally safe when there is a penal code. What you described above limits the risk you take. It does not make it totally safe.

Again, the only way to be totally safe in the hobby is not go or go in an area where it's totally legal (no penal code). The only area in the USA where the hobby is legal is one of the seven legal counties of Nevada.

No one on here knows the street game better than you. However, no matter what preventative steps you take there is always a risk in an area where there is a penal code.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:45 PM   #88
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacubus View Post
Congratulations LE on fucking up some suburban whore mongers lives with a fake ad.

Now that it’s over and you’ve made your big splash tell me, how many trafficking victims did you save?
Next time you should try working the barrio for the cartel grooming gangs. You might even Save some children. You could get lucky and stumble onto some real crime like organ harvesters or a meth lab or god knows what those savages have smuggled over the border while you were sipping your coffee in the lobby, waiting for some slob to answer a fake ad.
l
Why are you mad at LE? They don't make the laws, they only enforce them. And these are felony charges now. Human traficing is real. Pimps are real. You may not want to admit that but its true none the less. And far more common than many want to admit because that would them face the fact prostitution is not a victumless crime in far too many cases

These guys all willing broke the law. They got caught. Too bad for them.

If you don't like the law, start working the political system to get it changed.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 10:19 PM   #89
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
l
Why are you mad at LE? They don't make the laws, they only enforce them. And these are felony charges now. Human traficing is real. Pimps are real. You may not want to admit that but its true none the less. And far more common than many want to admit because that would them face the fact prostitution is not a victumless crime in far too many cases

These guys all willing broke the law. They got caught. Too bad for them.

If you don't like the law, start working the political system to get it changed.
I understand what you mean and don't necessarily disagree with it. But I don't think anyone is denying that human trafficking is real or that pimps are real. I just don't think it's as prevalent / pervasive as the media (or what LE tells the media) makes it seem. This was evident during the Dallas AMP busts when they said these AMP girls were victims of human trafficking. Those of us that frequent AMPS and know some of these girls on a personal level know that the whole human trafficking angle that was in the media was complete horseshit. I am not denying that some AMP girls out there maybe victims of trafficking, but I think the number is much much smaller than the media would have you think.

Also, when you say to start working the political system to get it changed, do you mean vote people in that will change the law? If so, I think that is pointless advice because what politician is ever going to recommend that law be changed? It would be career suicide considering how bad it would look to the politician's family, friends, constituents, etc.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 11:35 PM   #90
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Sadly most trafficking stems from friends and family at least in first world places like Texas.

People who actually go to the trouble of seeking out relatively expensive consensual paid relationships from independent providers like what is represented in the suburban milf ads are generally going to be less likely to victimize the innocent people around them. Independent providers often live fairly comfortable and relatively economically viable lives. I mean a roof over their kids' heads and a car to drive and a good smartphone kind of thing. It's not perfect but it is not the sort of situation that requires stringent legal enforcement and harsh punishments. The law suggests that anybody who sells access to their body in person is always some kind of profound victim. The law also suggests that anybody who purchases sexual services from a person will inevitably fall into some state of depravity and wantonly victimize innocents. What else would a first time offense merit a felony? It's the sort of rhetorical logic that makes sense from the pulpit or from some lectern but it really doesn't add up very well in real life.

People at the margins will continue to be victims. If someone is into sex work due to some bad habit they're going to get their money somehow and the harder they have to try the less safe it is for them. If some high school coach or youth counselor is an uncontrolled sex addict they will get their sex somewhere God bless our kids. The truly enslaved people will remain enslaved. The guys getting cheap action in slum conditions aren't answering those phony ads.

What's going on now is that certain religious and feminist values are being inconsistently applied to impact people's civil liberties.
That's why people are frustrated with LE. Texas has the most stringent anti-sex work laws of any first world state right now.

I suppose the idea is that everyone just gets married and starts having sex with their partner for the rest of their lives or maybe just to procreate. Okay that's the Christian idea at least I think the feminist think that they get married and then don't have to have sex just get high dollar amenities or something from guys with no other options.

Anyway ironically the law incentivizes people to go to third world countries where the odds of women being trafficked greatly increase. Probably more often, people will more aggressively pressure the women around them to have sex for free. Then you have losers like me that now look at women on the internet and live a more disconnected and unnatural life. Oh well rant over.
Big Ed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women