Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2015, 08:29 PM   #76
Ashi

Encounters: 63

RC , cheer up! We need to take care of those puppies man!

IMHO, A rejection or even a cancellation is preferable to a mediocre session. Why would one still try to convince the other party to rethink and change the initial No? Does not make sense ...Knowing why would be nice, but not necessary. Put your hurt ego aside ...

RC, do not despair, take it as a relief, be thankful .... and keep the puppies alive!!!! LMAO.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:53 PM   #77
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes we get information from other providers that make us choose not to see a client.

Sometimes you guys only give us one reference, so we know you are going to know which provider gave us the information that made us decide not to see you.

So it's better for us to say, "I'm sorry, I don't think this is going to work out." then, "You are a total douche bag and my provider friend would never in a million years see you again."

Isn't that nicer to hear? I don't think it should be put on the provider's shoulder that you are using as a reference's shoulder to "fix" your problem by going back to her and "find out" what it is that you did wrong.
You need to use a more recent provider that you did something right with. Like tipped and didn't go over time and were a gentleman with. The right things for a provider to think well of you about to give a good reference for you.

Be good hobbiest. It's not that hard to do. I hardly ever have clients I give poor references on. And only one I've gone back to the provider that OK'd him to me and was like "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GIRL?"
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:55 PM   #78
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If a hobbyist calls me on the phone and, after a few minutes of talking turns me down for an appointment, I sure do want to know why and I will all him over and over until he tells me.

Is that funny or scary? I meant for it to be funny. I turn down appointments and reserve the right not to explain why or anything else to the guy. He deviated from the script and it was the wrong time for improv. Deep in my heart, I hope he finds a girl he is more compatible with and maybe falls in love. There are 700 fish in the eccie sea after all. We have as much right to be choosy as the guys do.

I will say however that the bitches that turn down appointments or do not respond to initial contacts are the same bitches that need a couple of bucks and a ride to their hotel room when they come around. Some of us are going with our gut but most are just being lazy.
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 02:19 PM   #79
Biff Biffington
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Every time I have been tuned down the provider says why. Its usually a scheduling conflict or the wrong time of the month. I have been turned down for not having any recent references.
Biff Biffington is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #80
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

No thanks. I guess if you are not sure if you have stinky balls or a giant mole on your back or something then maybe.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #81
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
When I get turned down.........I want every provider that I long for to want to see me. When I'm shot down, I have to go into this spell of self assessment and evaluation, and worth. I ponder for long stretches where I went wrong, wondering what makes me 'unseeable', and even at times considering if I should quit hobbying or not...... Even with NBA chicks that I know there's a 99% chance they'll say no anyway. That little piece of me hopes for a breakthrough, and when I'm rejected, the grief and sorrow is still just as disappointing. Usually when it happens, I kinda shut it down for that day and ponder about continuing.
Can't say I haven't been "here". Would I want to know? Yes. Do I ever expect to find out? No.

Behavior-wise, I've never actually experienced a direct "no" from here, but if I inquire to a provider and she NEVER replies to any of my inquiries, in my mind that is a no. Fortunately though, I treat this like the sea and I'm a fisherman, not with a pole, but with a net......truth is some guys will want to know for reasons that have NOTHING to do with the rejection itself and "rejection" takes many forms for us, from not getting a reply, to a NCNS, to an empty "ISO". They're ALL rejection, and we don't come "here" to experience that. But we're not here for a psyche appointment.

But even wanting to know will not compel me to do any more than retain that information. I'm not trying to call, PM, or do any convincing. I'll let other appointments and my reviews do that.
C@r@m3lTWIX is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 10:27 PM   #82
glade55
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Johnny View Post
Happened to me once, thru YM. She asked what my fantasies were, so I told her. Trust me, it wasn't anything weird or sadistic, and I explained to her that some fantasies are meant to be just that, Fantasies, and not experienced. Her reply was, I was not her type, and good luck with my search. A buddy of mine that had seen her a few times, told me that I needed to hit her up again, that he talked to her and vouched for me. So this time I texted her. She called me within a few minutes, and I can still hear her voice. Never in my life had I heard such a extremely sexual voice like that. She asked me what my fantasies were (again). The whole time I was talking to her on the phone, I kept wondering if she knew we had talked before, and had turned me down. I was real careful to not lead her on, as though if one door is locked, to not try another. Nevertheless, that seductive voice of hers had all of my attention. Even just being on the phone with her for just a few minutes, I was for sure enjoying the moment.

Anyway, we made an appt for the next day. Within 5 minutes of arriving, she called me. She asked me if we had talked before. Trying to remain innocent, I told her we did the day before. That was not what she meant. She went on to accuse me of trying to see her when she had previously turned me down. I put the blame on my buddy for telling me to call her, but she obviously had a different view of their little talk about me than what he had, at my own humiliating expense. Needless to say, I was about to pull into her apartment complex when she hung up the phone, meaning my appt was officially cancelled. I thought long and hard, trying to figure out what was it that I said on the phone to her that may have set off a few neurons in her head. I wasn't trying to disguise anything about me. Just trying to play it neutral and respectful. Even tried to see her a few more times over the months and years, only to get the same answer. I still think about, or try to remember, what was it about my fantasies she didn't like? Even when I read reviews on her, the things that were said in the Activities were not less extreme or less weird or less sadistic or less disrespectful, than what I had said. I've tried to write it off, and I have, until I read a thread like this, and the wonder thoughts come back as though it had happened just yesterday.
funny story !
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:14 PM   #83
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

The number one reason, if not the sole reason, the ladies are providers is the easy money and obtaining regular clients.

So, here is a good idea if you are that butt hurt: When a provider turns you down for a session for whatever reason, usually hear say gossip and other providers with a well known drama laden agenda got to her because she is told what to think, move on to the next one on your list, then when you see her, do a review, and send the review to the provider who turned you down with the donation highlighted in bold. And if you are a real son of bitch, send a few of your future reviews of different providers or better yet, the same provider after those future visits stating how she could have been her, and again with the donation boldly highlighted on each review.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 02:47 PM   #84
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Or, you can just move on and be an adult instead of a petty, spoiled brat
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:13 PM   #85
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Or, you can just move on and be an adult instead of a petty, spoiled brat

C'mon now, a little "see there!" ain't bad every once in awhile LOL.........
Old 09-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #86
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Funny, a prostitute turns you down. You cant even pay for it and get laid, that's bad..
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:12 AM   #87
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Funny, a prostitute turns you down. You cant even pay for it and get laid, that's bad..

Just because someone has money in hand does mean he will get laid.

Not all money is good money.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:05 AM   #88
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I have been turned down about a half dozen times over the last decade. I never ask why. All I say is this:

"If you every change your mind send me a pm. Have a great day!!!!"

I don't really need to know why. Who cares. Just move on. Hobbyists are way to sensitive.

That would be like providers asking a hobbyist "why haven't you seen me?" I am sure they don't really care either.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:53 PM   #89
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well, why don't we hobbyists just buy every car on the lot.

Oh, wait. We can't, because...it's impossible. We have to MAKE A SELECTION on which car to buy, because there literally isn't enough money to buy them all.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 02:35 AM   #90
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Just because someone has money in hand does mean he will get laid.

Not all money is good money.

That's actually refreshing to read, because I don't get that impression from some providers...........just saying...........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women