Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70543
biomed161529
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48013
pyramider46370
bambino40681
CryptKicker37132
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-20-2022, 04:08 AM   #76
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Lol
Old 12-20-2022, 09:22 AM   #77
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Lol
you think it's funny that a former president has now been referred by a bipartisan House select committee-the same committee that brought down Nixon- to the DOJ for prosecution on 4 felony counts? is trump laughing at the referrals, do you think?
(i don't read "truth"-ish social, but if anyone else does, can you post Trump's latest meltdown after the referral became public? i expect he'll say something about a witch hunt, and how unfair the Dems are. boo hoo hoo. i think someone needs his nap.)
Old 12-20-2022, 10:26 AM   #78
arañanegra
Account Disabled

I was lol @ you, you’ve been bamboozled by the news media
Old 12-20-2022, 11:08 AM   #79
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
I was lol @ you, you’ve been bamboozled by the news media
umm, so the 4 felony-count referrals didn't happen? or they happened, but it's a funny turn of events?

i predict trump will be indicted for his felonious conduct, and i'll bet anyone on here a g in support of that prediction. and if he's indicted, he's toast. separate bet for that.

before ponying up a g+, consider my predictions for the midterms: Dems would hold the Senate, and the House would come down to a coin flip. check and check.
Old 12-20-2022, 02:43 PM   #80
Ironmann11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

I’ll bet you not a damn thing happens to him! How many of these other have you seen go to jail or face the music? They are all crooked. Anyone that likes what is going on rn must not have much of 401 or retirement because they see it every day dropping like flies!
Old 12-21-2022, 08:45 AM   #81
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmann11 View Post
I’ll bet you not a damn thing happens to him! How many of these other have you seen go to jail or face the music? They are all crooked. Anyone that likes what is going on rn must not have much of 401 or retirement because they see it every day dropping like flies!
maybe bet the Don'ts? in the stock market i think they call that selling short lol. personally i love the fucking donts, so there's that..

with our level of debt, maybe eventually the only thing that will be worth anything to any buyer will be commodities: metals, land, any technology that produces energy, etc. like, wtf is a greenback. something someone just made up out of thin air?

china is on their way to passing us up-trade surpluses and conversely trade deficits are a thing (just ask china and britain and poppy seeds if they ever can amount to something)-but there's no damn way i'm going to bet long on china though the evidence suggests it's a smart bet. i think i'd sooner do some black ops in the taiwan strait and see what happens..

i think it's nuts this tech guy who ran into a 90 foot wall of water known proverbially as a good old fashioned bank run gets arrested the next day for, for what again? securities fraud? wire fraud? mail fraud? crypto is already some kind of weird fucking joke and you are going to find criminal intent because one branch of this clusterfuck suddenly blows up? these prosecutors are pulling this shit out of their asses while we have a clown who runs off with the highest level of U.S. state secrets and the same set of prosecutors are scratching their heads. gee, i wonder if there might some federal criminal statutes that might possibly apply to this conduct? gee i dunno maybe you should get your head out of your asses and go retake crim law 101 to refresh your recollection. or just charge him with wire fraud and mail fraud and see what happens. knowing the subject, that may not be a bad bet. plus throw in tax fraud, attempting to defraud the u.s. government, supporting an insurrection, sedition, treason, and you should be pretty good..
Old 12-21-2022, 11:09 AM   #82
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Only because of the lying media!!!
Old 12-21-2022, 05:23 PM   #83
arañanegra
Account Disabled

It’s funnier to watch never-trumpers still losing their shit and being so petty over Trump.
Old 12-22-2022, 01:18 AM   #84
pleasurem
Valued Poster

After the failures of O’Bama and Biden… really?
Old 12-22-2022, 06:04 AM   #85
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
After the failures of O’Bama and Biden… really?
Go check out the nonpartisan's historians' ranking of all presidents. obama vs. trump: obama sneaked in at #10 all time, while trump ranks 3rd from the bottom. if trump wins the republican 2024 nomination, every single dem ad needs to include this chart. it will drive trump absolutely bonkers. he hates obama because he knows he's in a sorrier league, and as a racist, he can't face the fact that a black man ran circles around him, and that almost everyone with a soul (secretly or unsecretly) loves O, while no one actually likes the Orange Clown. Donald is a loser. The cognitive dissonance is jarring.
Old 12-22-2022, 07:25 AM   #86
robexar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

PXMCC - your stupidity is unbelievable. You make a great follower of the Party and are a loyal subject. Continue to toe the party line and demonize anyone who disagrees with the party line of thought.
Great Job.

Please do not think for yourself - shut up and only repeat our party line talking points!

You are a true Moron!
Old 12-22-2022, 07:33 AM   #87
Unique_Carpenter
Ambassador

Encounters: 89

Guys,
Play nice
Old 12-22-2022, 09:54 AM   #88
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Biden is just a token president , he ain’t running things and the sad thing is we all can clearly see it. I believe this thread has run it’s course, just saying.
Old 12-22-2022, 10:48 PM   #89
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Obama is probably 40th… he was horrible!!!!

Trump is not likable, but, probably the 3rd best since 1960!!!
Old 12-23-2022, 08:13 AM   #90
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Ignorance is bliss. This thread has become quite blissful.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women