Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2017, 03:41 PM   #76
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my regular clients is over and we are engaged in some intense kissing and fucking when there is a knock on my door. I go to the door and it is one of my neighbors with a bottle of screwdrivers and he said he only has a few minutes till his wife returns from shopping and wants to get to know me better. I ask my client if it is ok for my neighbor to get to know me much better. I love getting to know my neighbors. They make me feel so desired. He said no problem and we all have a screwdriver. Screwdrivers get me so wild and I totally lose control. My neighbor wastes no time stripping and devouring my body and fucking my brains out and getting to know me the way I love neighbors to get to know me. My client seems to love what he has watched and tasted. My neighbor finally thanks me and my client for our hospitality and promises to bring me a case of screwdriver)))) Neighbors seem to love my innocence and hospitality))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:29 PM   #77
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Muscleup, maybe the combination of a very highly seductive innocent slut. When you come over to borrow milk, she asks if you have batteries for her g spot dildo. When you bring them back over, she seems eager to show you just how turned on she gets using that dildo. She even tells you to take down your pants so she can watch your cock get very big as she works her magic with that vibrator until she explodes. Your cock is dripping with precum and she is smiling..........
WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW!

That would be a Free-bone touchless cum shot for me.

You would get bucket-loads of milk from me. LOL
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:09 PM   #78
Wiz19682
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

I just want the dirty slutiest slut you can be.
Wiz19682 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #79
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I would love opinions on the slutiest slut I could be in a roleplay. I would love for a neighbor or group of neighbors to come over to say high and within seconds we are passionately kissing in a wild frenzy and he or they slide their rock hard cock deep and creams me in a matter of seconds(high intensity fucking). We continue kissing and he or they cream me for several more rounds before we come up for air and he or they cleans me up)) Maybe have their wives come over and watch and clean me up as I love to show off how I get fucked and fuck to an appreciative audience))
Old 10-01-2017, 06:45 PM   #80
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

not innocent, oh ya, for sure not innocent
DallasDoc is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #81
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

If I can make you strip, fuck me and cream me all in under 60 seconds, that is hot. I would love to fuck all my neighbors and repairmen in that time frame)))) I LOVE intensity and passion when I fuck. I want to feel your lips and the head of your cock and your cream against my cervix together as you shoot all that warm thick cream loaded with millions of sperms)))
Old 10-01-2017, 08:29 PM   #82
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you for real?

I hope that you are giving the guy writing these posts for you a good cut of the action. But... Whatever works for you, and this appears to be working quite well among those who think with their little head. You go girl.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:48 PM   #83
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Kitty, I am just expressing what I enjoy the most. Read my reviews. I am a freespirit slut probably a lot like you))))))
Old 10-01-2017, 09:32 PM   #84
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good response.

I must say, I've never come across another provider quite as "free-spirited" as you are. The ones I know just don't talk like that, but men do. If you have that much intuition into how a man's mind works... like I said, "Go for it!" I'm not quite gutsy enough to do it myself.

You are right there are things that make a lot of us alike as well as things that make us different and unique.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 10:29 PM   #85
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I want to know if you guys would prefer SEDUCING a sweet innocent nympho slut in a roleplay or BEING SEDUCED by a sweet "not innocent" nympho slut in a neighbor comes over to my place to borrow milk and I am totally nude?

With a sweet innocent slut, you come over to borrow milk and I am nude and you ask to come in and then ask if you can feel my breasts and suck my nipples. Then you ask if you can take off your pants so I can massage your cock before you ask me politely to blow you. When your cock is throbbing you ask if it would be ok for you to fuck me. I, of course, agree being the slut I am to do whatever you desire. You are dominant and I am submissive.

With the sweet "not innocent" slut, you come over to borrow milk and I see how you are admiring my tits and I tell you to feel them and suck my nipples while you finger my wet pussy. I see the bulge in your pants and pull them off and ravenously and aggressively blow you. When I feel your sweet precum in my mouth, I tell you to fuck me hard till we both cum. I am dominant and ravage you to satisfy both of our desires.

lie to me tell me i'm your first and only appointment today.......and your really glad it was with me
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:26 PM   #86
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Yes, fucking me in the store restroom or dressing room is an option and one of my greatest fantasies but I prefer a much more elaborate seduction and fucking in multiple positions. I make a lot of noise when I get fucked(ask anyone who has fucked me) and go crazy when I orgasm so it is very very risky as well. When I cum, everyone in the store will know you are fucking me and I want you to make me cum over and over and over when we fuck))))))))
Like Lassie from Porky's? lol
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women