Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #76
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Thanks for answering questions.

1. How did you recruit the gals? Place ads? Personally approach strangers? Already friends with them? Recruited by other gals already working for you? Troll strip clubs? Sell unmentionable substances to them?

2. What happened when a gal working for you decided she wanted to leave the business? decided she wanted to go independent? decided she wanted work with another manager? Did you make any attempts to persuade the gal to stay with you? If so, how?

3. Did you control the gals' eccie and/or email accounts and write their replies to PMs/emails?

4. Were there any minimum number of hours or clients a gal needed to work? If so, what were they?

5. Did you communicate with other managers about the business?

6. How did you happen to get into the business yourself?

7. Did the recently closed pimp thread have anything to do with your posting here?

8. How much of your business came through eccie? through p411? through ads?

9. How many clients per week would the gals see on average?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #77
SirThomasTew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
He is just pissed no one wants his name on their tits.... well here ya go Laz... about as close to pimping as ya can get.

Enjoy this shit.. Jules and I are off to go break ourselves to our pimps.... AKA BILLS.... lmfao.
I knew that guy had to be a pimp.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #78
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well if she can change names that quick we could sell space for ads.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #79
nzone
Gaining Momentum

[quote=Clopchep;1538652]I'm still sceptical of this thread, but I'll ask anyway.

Quote:
1) How often were your girls tested?
could only get a couple to go, the rest refused but I also made sure they didnt do bbbj's or unprotected sessions. its amazing how many guys want uncovered sessions with a girl in THIS biz.
Quote:
2) Did you manage this?
as much as i could
Quote:
3) How often were they positive for somthing?
never
Quote:
4) What did you do if they were positive?
honestly alot of the girls in this biz are probably safer than your average working girl because they have to protect themselves, they have to protect whats considered their most valuable asset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
i have 2 questions!
im sure u came across a couple girls who had a bad attitude and were disrespectful. maybe they cussed you out, didn't take calls when they were supposed to, or kept money from you. what did you do about it, since u werent abusive? did you just let them go and send them on their way?
the worst i had to deal with was them not following professional advice about being smart and how to dress in public
Quote:
also, what did you do when the girls had their "time of the month"?
divacup, google it
Quote:
i'm independent, so i do what i want, and i refuse to work during my cycle. it's an inconvenience for me and my clients, and it's rather disgusting in my opinion.
did you let them take a break from sex and only do bj's or something?
never had a girl that wanted to miss out on money so divacup it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
Thanks Bolt, gotta be prepared for the test later...

nzone, are you interested in a consultating position for the CanDo Management Team? We are looking for go getters to go gets our girls because we (Boltfan and maybe monkmonk) are too lazy right now. We prefer top flight chicks but we (ok me, not Boltfan or monk) will settle for SW's!
BTW, my street name is Tigger.....
have a GREAT life now, no thanks

[quote=Waldo P. Emerson-Jones;1539210]Thanks for answering questions.
Quote:
1. How did you recruit the gals? Place ads? Personally approach strangers? Already friends with them? Recruited by other gals already working for you? Troll strip clubs? Sell unmentionable substances to them?
phoned them, its been answered. nope not a drug dealer

Quote:
2. What happened when a gal working for you decided she wanted to leave the business? decided she wanted to go independent? decided she wanted work with another manager? Did you make any attempts to persuade the gal to stay with you? If so, how?
honestly if they did I wouldnt mind because like I said I was in it for a purpose not for a living
Quote:
3. Did you control the gals' eccie and/or email accounts and write their replies to PMs/emails?
no, but i would monitor it
Quote:
4. Were there any minimum number of hours or clients a gal needed to work? If so, what were they?
they worked when they wanted to and believe me when I say they always wanted to work. I had 2 girls in specific that didnt want to sleep because they didnt want to miss money. never forced anything on any woman. never had to to.
Quote:
5. Did you communicate with other managers about the business?
2 of my older friends and my barber were "pimps" back in their day so that helped but they were "pimps" you hear about in raps and media
Quote:
My barber, he didnt really introduce me but I observe and learn
Quote:
7. Did the recently closed pimp thread have anything to do with your posting here?
actually yeah because alot of people including "pimps" themselves are mislead on what it really is. Its not all it's hyped up to be, well it doesnt have to be. My friends and I realized how disgusting some of these young dudes are for what they do to these girls. so it's not me alone who can be truly professional but then again they are older than alot of other "wannabe's"
Quote:
8. How much of your business came through eccie? through p411? through ads?
A few. Online isnt really reliable
Quote:
9. How many clients per week would the gals see on average?
never counted but i'd guess and say about 10-20/day
Old 08-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #80
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What does P I M P stand for?

"Personal Investment Manager Partner"?

Or?

Old 08-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #81
guest042212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzone View Post
A few. Online isnt really reliable
never counted but i'd guess and say about 10-20/day
Okay, I'll bite, what do you mean "Online isnt really reliable..."? Please elaborate. If it's not reliable, why post ads?
And as a matter of clarification, do you mean "10-20/day" per girl or for the stable as a whole?

Thanks for this highly interesting & entertaining thread.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #82
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'm curious what you do for 3 hours a day that nets you a 6 figure income. Sounds like it still involves screwing somebody.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #83
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Thanks for responses. A couple of follow up questions if I may. If most business didn't come from online, where did you get your clients from? Also, is that really supposed to be "10-20/day?" That's much higher than I would have thought for all but the highest volume of spa gals and streetwalkers.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #84
nzone
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
What does P I M P stand for?
"Personal Investment Manager Partner"?
Or?
http://www.abbreviations.com/PIMP. or do you want to know the history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Willy View Post
Okay, I'll bite, what do you mean "Online isnt really reliable..."? Please elaborate. If it's not reliable, why post ads?
let me just say that if a girl is only using online ads, I could double her money. I've been accused of "giving up the game" enough already
Quote:
And as a matter of clarification, do you mean "10-20/day" per girl or for the stable as a whole?
per girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I'm curious what you do for 3 hours a day that nets you a 6 figure income. Sounds like it still involves screwing somebody.
almost six figures, im about 20g's away. Im a legitimate tax paying business man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones View Post
Thanks for responses. A couple of follow up questions if I may. If most business didn't come from online, where did you get your clients from?
see above
Quote:
Also, is that really supposed to be "10-20/day?" That's much higher than I would have thought for all but the highest volume of spa gals and streetwalkers.
you guys have no idea. I've had one girl that only wanted to see about 2 or 3 a day. needless to say we parted ways
Old 08-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #85
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
they worked when they wanted to....
Quote:
is that really supposed to be "10-20/day?" That's much higher than I would have thought for all but the highest volume of spa gals and streetwalkers
Quote:
...you guys have no idea. I've had one girl that only wanted to see about 2 or 3 a day. needless to say we parted ways
if they worked when they wanted to, why should her seeing 2 or 3 a day be an issue? that should still be at least $300+ unless you had bp girls running $50 specials and whatnot. i think you DID mind how many clients the girls saw every day, and definitely didn't mind the money coming in from the 10+ clients daily from multiple girls.
by the way, what's the highest number of girls you had "under your wing" at one time?
and did your girls only do outcalls or incalls too? did they share the same incall location or did the girls have their own separate rooms to themselves?
Old 08-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #86
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

10-20 a day seems really excessive. I get sore just thinking about it. Jesus. A woman would have her insides so raw and her pelvis so inflammed if she was doing that many a day. I worked briefly in a spa many years ago and most of the ladies never exceeded more than 5-6 a day if that. I can only recall one lady who did 8-10 on a given day. She was worn out and ended up having pelvic inflammatory disease and had to be treated by the doc.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #87
nzone
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
if they worked when they wanted to, why should her seeing 2 or 3 a day be an issue?
any girl that limits her income isnt in the biz the get all she can, invest it and get out. I feel like if you're in the business taking crumbs then you have no goals or hope of getting out. I knew from the jump that it was something I didnt want to always be doing so YES, I wanted to be around the girls that were hustlers/go getters.
Quote:
that should still be at least $300+ unless you had bp girls running $50 specials and whatnot.
in many cases, yes we had to post lower rates, everyday lots of new girls enter the industry. competition is real
Quote:
by the way, what's the highest number of girls you had "under your wing" at one time?
Quote:
and did your girls only do outcalls or incalls too? did they share the same incall location or did the girls have their own separate rooms to themselves?
yes and they were separate and no I never made one think she was more special than the other. lol, I just know someone was thinking it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
10-20 a day seems really excessive. I get sore just thinking about it. Jesus. A woman would have her insides so raw and her pelvis so inflammed if she was doing that many a day. I worked briefly in a spa many years ago and most of the ladies never exceeded more than 5-6 a day if that. I can only recall one lady who did 8-10 on a given day. She was worn out and ended up having pelvic inflammatory disease and had to be treated by the doc.
i know this wasnt a question but you do realize not all calls involve vaginal/anal penetration
Old 08-05-2011, 04:56 PM   #88
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

1. What was the rate structure for the girls? 10-20/day/gal would probably mean most B&G.
2. Did all your girls charge the same?
3. Are any of your former gals looking for management?

You sound like you were running an agency, instead of actually pimping. What made you use the word "pimp"?
Old 08-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #89
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

"Quote:

My barber, he didnt really introduce me but I observe and learn"

How's Mike doing these days?
Old 08-05-2011, 05:11 PM   #90
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzone View Post
any girl that limits her income isnt in the biz the get all she can, invest it and get out. I feel like if you're in the business taking crumbs then you have no goals or hope of getting out. I knew from the jump that it was something I didnt want to always be doing so YES, I wanted to be around the girls that were hustlers/go getters.
in many cases, yes we had to post lower rates, everyday lots of new girls enter the industry. competition is real
yes and they were separate and no I never made one think she was more special than the other. lol, I just know someone was thinking it

i know this wasnt a question but you do realize not all calls involve vaginal/anal penetration
Not a question, but most men want the whole enchilada. Especially if they have to pay a certain amount. However when it comes to ladies on the low end of the spectrum of rates or those that walk the streets then I can certainly see a gal doing that many in a day with a combo of FS and just a bare minimum service of a BJ.

But I am not an expert on pimping so I will take your word for it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women