Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60674
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2021, 05:44 PM   #76
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Hey px, check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsmQPTbo9Ck

It's from a Corvette running a quarter mile. If you ever grow a set, you might try out some American muscle and make a few quarter mile passes.

I would offer to meet you out there and discuss racing with you, however I don't really care to converse with someone who's been banned several times from a fucking hooker board.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:31 PM   #77
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

It's from a Corvette running a quarter mile. If you ever grow a set, you might try out some American muscle and make a few quarter mile passes.

I would offer to meet you out there and discuss racing with you, however I don't really care to converse with someone who's been banned several times from a fucking hooker board.
all good Dear John.

i hit 150 a couple times in my Altima going to and from Vegas, in areas too dangerous for cops to patrol. i figured if i died at least it would at least be while having some fun. probably caused some truckers to piss their pants. my bad..

apparently the acceleration in electric vehicles is crazy, but i haven't driven one yet. hopefully my next car i'll get to try "ludicrous" mode.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 10:32 PM   #78
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
You do realize it takes a shit ton of energy to produce these products right? More than you can feasibly obtain from solar panels and windmills right? Here’s a solution for ya......just go all nuclear power.....Biden can train the coal miners and roughnecks to run that shit....what could go wrong?.....
lol sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 01:02 PM   #79
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:

Amen!
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 02:43 PM   #80
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
Amen!
Great post xfranx! can't wait to read your next post..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 02:57 PM   #81
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Bazinga
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 06:26 PM   #82
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Great post xfranx! can't wait to read your next post..

Think you would have appreciated it more had you read it all the way to the end.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:53 PM   #83
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
Think you would have appreciated it more had you read it all the way to the end.
with all the great content you are bringing, Boardman better watch out, he's got competition in the insightful analysis and commentary department..

contribute or stfu xfrankx.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 11:41 AM   #84
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
contribute or stfu xfrankx.

You don't go around telling people to stfu and not expect to get some sort of discipline.

Don't you ever learn?????????????

You're either as dumb as a rock, which I don't think.............or you just don't give a fuck until your points start piling up.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:47 AM   #85
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I find scripture helps
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 12:58 AM   #86
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
You don't go around telling people to stfu and not expect to get some sort of discipline.

Don't you ever learn?????????????

You're either as dumb as a rock, which I don't think.............or you just don't give a fuck until your points start piling up.
Dear John i know what you're doing. u think you are a fucking genius. naw you're just a sorry lonely washed up old man.

you want me to get riled up? not gonna happen. if i choose to reverse troll you, now that would be some funny shit. sure i'll get banned, but i'll be folmfao and it will have been totally worth it.

so go for it Dear_John. let your inner troll be free at last. i know you can't help yourself in any event..

and ya mods, this is totally not a thread hijack whatsoever. honestly i didn't care enough to hit the rtm button, and still dont. eccie has lost itself to the trolls, and Dear John is Exhibit A.

When was the last time he posted content anyone wants to read? what, 5 years, being generous? now all he can do is troll, because he has exactly zero content to contribute to this board and is jealous of anyone who actually produces readable content. (i'm guessing, from how i drive him absolutely bonkers.)

changing the subject back to the thread topic, this right here is some funny shit:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/polit...ing/index.html
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 12:28 PM   #87
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dear John i know what you're doing. u think you are a fucking genius. naw you're just a sorry lonely washed up old man.

you want me to get riled up? not gonna happen. if i choose to reverse troll you, now that would be some funny shit. sure i'll get banned, but i'll be folmfao and it will have been totally worth it.

so go for it Dear_John. let your inner troll be free at last. i know you can't help yourself in any event..

and ya mods, this is totally not a thread hijack whatsoever. honestly i didn't care enough to hit the rtm button, and still dont. eccie has lost itself to the trolls, and Dear John is Exhibit A.

When was the last time he posted content anyone wants to read? what, 5 years, being generous? now all he can do is troll, because he has exactly zero content to contribute to this board and is jealous of anyone who actually produces readable content. (i'm guessing, from how i drive him absolutely bonkers.)

changing the subject back to the thread topic, this right here is some funny shit:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/05/polit...ing/index.html

Did you ejaculate when typing this?
Old 02-07-2021, 03:49 PM   #88
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Did you ejaculate when typing this?
SMH. nope DEAR_JOHN, that's what makes us different. i get no joy out of savage reverse troll takedowns, and i never troll anyone first.

you should have noticed that i was trying to steer clear of your 1st troll post in this thread. i'm the wrong person to troll; i know too much. have a nice day and enjoy the great weather.

by the way, you got away with a lot of shit with shine. don't ever think you'll get away with that with me. but i don't have anything against you. just chill and we can all sing kumbaya.

and back on topic: the Orange Clown. I say he should be convicted of inciting insurrection. what say ya'll and why?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:00 PM   #89
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
SMH. nope DEAR_JOHN, that's what makes us different. i get no joy out of savage reverse troll takedowns, and i never troll anyone first.

you should have noticed that i was trying to steer clear of your 1st troll post in this thread. i'm the wrong person to troll; i know too much. have a nice day and enjoy the great weather.

by the way, you got away with a lot of shit with shine. don't ever think you'll get away with that with me. but i don't have anything against you. just chill and we can all sing kumbaya.

Yea you do, you're just an attention whore looking for an audience. Thing is, with ECCIE on the down side, your audience is around 5-10.

Since you aren't allowed on the other hobby board and you've been banned numerous times on this board, you may not be as Sierra Hotel as you think you are. I can't even imagine being banned one time, much less numerous times as you've been. To be honest, this really tells about the real you.........a real Whiskey Delta.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:06 PM   #90
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Both of you need to knock it off please.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women