Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162318
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #76
CJ7
Valued Poster

Welcome to America too.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Welcome to America too.
But it was in Benghazi that "Drone Master Odumbo" learned that boots on the ground trump drones with cameras and that drones can't compensate for a leader's failure to plan for contingency operations.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #78
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks more and more the ones to blame were both parties for cutting funding for this embassy and the pentagon dropping the ball on not deploying security when they didn't expect another attack .
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Looks more and more the ones to blame were both parties for cutting funding for this embassy and the pentagon dropping the ball on not deploying security when they didn't expect another attack .
In order to effect Odumbo's benevolent "Hope and Change" foreign policy in Libya, HildaBeast made the decision to cut security, e.g., "small footprint" AKA "normalize", man an improperly secured station, e.g., "small footprint" AKA "normalize", and task the ambassador with a 30 September deadline in Benghazi placing him in harm's way on the anniversary of 9/11.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #80
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You're a fucking imbecile AKA fool AKA dipshit of the year!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #81
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IB knows ...

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security

and that explains why the rightwing idiots are foaming at the mouth over Benghazi ... shift the blame and hammer their talking points, fuck the facts.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:15 PM   #82
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
id still like to know where obama was that night.

yeah its more than evident he lied about having given the military the order to do everything possible

here is obama's statement

“The minute I found out what was happening . . . I gave the directive, to make sure we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to do. I guarantee you everybody in the CIA and military knew the number-one priority was making sure our people are safe.”

was his order disobeyed? nah it would have had to be in writing, so yeah he lied.

but where exactly was he all night?
your answer is in the top right quarter of this picture, remember he had to go to Vegas for a fund raiser
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:31 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Go get 'em, Muskogee!

How on Earth did that poor President survive a visit to Texas with all you adoring boys so nearby? Even the douchebags in Oklahoma?
Old 05-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
IB knows ...

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security

and that explains why the rightwing idiots are foaming at the mouth over Benghazi ... shift the blame and hammer their talking points, fuck the facts.
Nothing you posted mitigates the fact that it was HildaBeast who directed Stevens to Benghazi: a post that was not properly secured. The U.S. Embassy was in Tripoli, it was HildaBeast's political agenda in Benghazi that put Stevens in harms way on 9/11. BTW:

While testify before a Congressional Committee, Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs, was asked if the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security? She answered:

“No, sir,”

Quote:
You're a dumb golem fuck that can't keep obvious details straight, jackass. You were elected:
Old 05-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Assup, don't diminish your accomplishments. Everyone knows that you are the reigning . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #86
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Nice avatar, cockbreath!
Old 05-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #87
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Nothing you posted mitigates the fact that it was HildaBeast who directed Stevens to Benghazi: a post that was not properly secured. The U.S. Embassy was in Tripoli, it was HildaBeast's political agenda in Benghazi that put Stevens in harms way on 9/11. BTW:

While testify before a Congressional Committee, Charlene Lamb, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for International Programs, was asked if the refusal to provide more security caused by budget cuts to embassy security? She answered:

“No, sir,”

You're a dumb golem fuck that can't keep obvious details straight, jackass. You were elected:

and what is it youre trying to gain? Obie cant be impeached, and Hillary made a bad decision is punishable by what?

Smearing her trying to slow her dowm for the next general election? ... that's laughable.

mark my words, If you think when Hillary runs for president Slick Willie wont stump for her and dissect the Benghazi timeline and use the republican State Dept cuts I mentioned as a first line of defense,you better think again. The longer you slobber over this political attempt to slow her down, the better Billy likes it. By the time he finishes with the repubs they will be a small crack in the super highway to another dem victory. Keep it up 3 more years and the voting public will be as sick of it as they are the birth certificate bs, which btw hasn't worked out so well has it?

Like I commented on earlier, watching rightwingers cut their throats is a new sport. I give you a standing ovation for being to fucking stupid to understand why ..

so by all means, smear the living shit out of something that has no bearing on any future election then ask yourself why the right lost AGAIN.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:49 PM   #88
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
your answer is in the top right quarter of this picture, remember he had to go to Vegas for a fund raiser
Excellent representation of the truth, Cpt. It should be clear to even the stupidest among us, however, we underestimated the level of stupid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #89
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Excellent representation of the truth, Cpt. It should be clear to even the stupidest among us, however, we underestimated the level of stupid.

Cptmoron doesn't know anymore about Benghazi than you do, what qualifies you to judge truth from fiction, talking points?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
In order to effect Odumbo's benevolent "Hope and Change" foreign policy in Libya, HildaBeast made the decision to cut security, e.g., "small footprint" AKA "normalize", man an improperly secured station, e.g., "small footprint" AKA "normalize", and task the ambassador with a 30 September deadline in Benghazi placing him in harm's way on the anniversary of 9/11.

Sorry Ida Bell your spin won't stick the (facts) are coming out.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women