Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2022, 11:03 AM   #76
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Well, darn it Ducbutter, I never could get chefnerd's link to work. OK, yeah, I'll take the easy ones.

1. Augusto Pinochet - Now this one is tricky. Pinochet brought in libertarian economists from the University Chicago who transformed the economy and made Chile the most prosperous country in South America. But his regime also killed 2280 leftist protestors. That's what he's gone down in history for.

Well, prominent Democrat WTF, and some other Democrats, have proposed doing exactly the same thing:

There were an estimated 2000 to 2500 trespassers at the Capitol on January 6. So coincidentally or not, WTF and like minded Democrats would waste about as many protestors from this one incident as Pinochet did during his career as a military dictator. We're going to have to start calling him W. T. "Augusto Pinochet" F. It has a nice ring to it.

!
Prominent Democrat?

I think you need to put your glasses back on Ray Charles!

I'm a Libertarian. And Prominent.

Pinochet imprisoned many many more .... I feel he himself should have been left for a firing squad.

And besides....those Trump protestors cleared out after only having to shoot one of the wackos. So your number is way off.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 11:19 AM   #77
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The percent of total income earned by the richest 20% of the Chilean population in 2006 was 56.8%, while the percent of total income earned by the poorest 20% of the Chilean population was 4.1%, with the middle 60% of the population earning 39.1% of total income.[23] Chile's Gini index (measure of income distribution) was 52.0 in 2006, compared to 24.7 of Denmark (most equally distributed) and 74.3 of Namibia (most unequally distributed).[23] Chile has the widest inequality gap of any nation in the OECD.[32
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 12:15 PM   #78
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

So they attacked the outside of the building with bricks bats and fireworks. I’ll say like I said in the Jan 6 context, the federal police should have defended the building with deadly force in defense of themselves and others. See, unlike all the wackos on the right on this site, I’m consistent in my position regardless of whom it benefits.
If Trumps offer of federal forces was accepted by the local authorities, and some protestors got their skulls cracked, the media would have portrayed him as a jack booted thug sending in his brown shirts. I know a bunch of posters here would agree. I'm pretty sure you'd be giving that idea your full throated support.

And it's more than rich that you dare to call others here misinformed while you're opining about an incident that you're completely unaware of that went on for three solid months. For fucks sake!
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 01:59 PM   #79
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Question: Who the fuck is Lance Morrow and what credence he have on this subject?The subject of fascism? Internet inquiries show basically squat regarding any qualification on this subject other than he conforms to your predetermined beliefs.

Yeah, I guess that's easier than challenging what he said. Typical.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 02:27 PM   #80
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
If Trumps offer of federal forces was accepted by the local authorities, and some protestors got their skulls cracked, the media would have portrayed him as a jack booted thug sending in his brown shirts. I know a bunch of posters here would agree. I'm pretty sure you'd be giving that idea your full throated support.

And it's more than rich that you dare to call others here misinformed while you're opining about an incident that you're completely unaware of that went on for three solid months. For fucks sake!
What I was unaware of was that the federal courthouse was “taken over”. Which was the original statement. The reason I was unaware of that was that it never happened. We’re all aware of federal buildings, including the courthouse being attacked. I never disputed that. But taken over, that was a lie. You and others changed the goal post (which isn’t unusual when the premise is false) to federal courthouse being attacked. That wasn’t in dispute. So for fuck’s sake, if you wanna prove up that assertion go ahead. Oh that’s right, you did, by redifinijg “taken over” to mean “attacked” or controlled the outside of the building “at night”.

Nice try bub. It’s all good though, for fuck’s sake.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 05:03 PM   #81
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! ... "It's all good.." ...

Ok there, mate - if you say so.

Having me-self a hard time finding many - IF ANY - posts from
you while the Antifa and BLM attacks and violence was going on
in 2020... It's almost that YOU ignored it completely.

However, since I'm a friendly fellow - I surely will have to
"take your word" that you would condemn the violence and looting.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 05:32 PM   #82
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Actually I suspect you found posts. Just not one supporting what you thought.
Old 09-09-2022, 07:47 AM   #83
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Then please show us some where YOU condemned
the violence and the looting.

#### Salty
Old 09-09-2022, 09:25 AM   #84
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

You are the one that claimed otherwise, why should I have to prove to you that your statement is wrong. You made the claim, prove that I said what you believe I said.

Here is a better one for you. Prove that you never wrote or thought that You love the way dick tastes in the mornings. Bet you cant find a single post where you decried the way dick tastes.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:23 PM   #85
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
You are the one that claimed otherwise, why should I have to prove to you that your statement is wrong. You made the claim, prove that I said what you believe I said.

Here is a better one for you. Prove that you never wrote or thought that You love the way dick tastes in the mornings. Bet you cant find a single post where you decried the way dick tastes.

I'm sipping a beer and damn near spit all over my monitor when I read this!
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 03:44 PM   #86
Salty Again
Valued Poster

[double post]
Old 09-09-2022, 03:52 PM   #87
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... But you're forgetting that YOU CLAIMED that you
have posts out there where YOU condemned the violence
and said those doing it should go to jail.

And I can't find where you said that as the
burnings and lootings were going on.

I've even asked you to show me one post.

... So you can do vile insults all the day, mate.
But one thing they don't make you - is Truthful. ...

#### Salty
Old 09-09-2022, 04:07 PM   #88
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Did we ever find out who the real Fascist were....other than the OP?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 06:58 PM   #89
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... But you're forgetting that YOU CLAIMED that you
have posts out there where YOU condemned the violence
and said those doing it should go to jail.

#### Salty

Please provide a link...otherwise I'm inclined to believe he's talking closer to the truth...mate!
Old 09-09-2022, 07:05 PM   #90
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Please provide a link...otherwise I'm inclined to believe he's talking closer to the truth...mate!

Although it makes the handle Salty more understandable.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women