Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2014, 11:09 AM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because you don't want to lose the argument again? I'm not a weasel like you... Now where's your evidence on Hildabeast?
Are you really that stupid? Fucking weirdo remove head from ass. The prime example of you can't fix stupid. Plum dumb not some dumb. There is no argument to lose. They did name Simple Simon pizza after you.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:28 PM   #77
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There is no argument to lose.
Only a slimy, vile reptilian libtard like you would blame Chris Stephens (and not his boss bitch) for his own death... I can't think of anything more reprehensible and despicable... you don't even respect the dead who give their lives in service to the country.

And what makes you stoop so low? For Hildabeast? Really? Is she worth revealing what a disgusting slimeball you are? Yeah, you lost the argument. And in doing so you showed everyone you have absolutely no moral compass.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:43 PM   #78
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why don't you produce credible evidence disputing those numbers?

otherwise you have no argument.

Hey CBJ, are you having another senior moment? Read my post again, moron. I don't dispute the numbers. I dispute how an attack by "125-150 armed insurgents" can look like a spontaneous reaction to a video.

You do remember the video, don't you? The one that was conveniently blamed by Odumbo just weeks before election day 2012? Do you think we were misled about that, CBJ? Just a weeny bit?
Old 01-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Only a slimy, vile reptilian libtard like you would blame Chris Stephens (and not his boss bitch) for his own death... I can't think of anything more reprehensible and despicable... you don't even respect the dead who give their lives in service to the country.

And what makes you stoop so low? For Hildabeast? Really? Is she worth revealing what a disgusting slimeball you are? Yeah, you lost the argument. And in doing so you showed everyone you have absolutely no moral compass.

Got any links to your ramblings or you just brain dead? Give up bitch you have nothing to discuss.
Old 01-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #80
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Got any links to your ramblings or you just brain dead? Give up bitch you have nothing to discuss.

You lose, slimeball. Quit blaming the dead guy. You disgust everyone.
Old 01-25-2014, 03:38 PM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You lose, slimeball. Quit blaming the dead guy. You disgust everyone.

That is what I thought no links you are a empty suit. Boring.
Old 01-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #82
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I see you are a big fan of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 06:37 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Too stupid for words.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:48 PM   #84
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Too stupid for words.
Yet, some how you managed to put some together.... Cuddle Rider
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:52 PM   #85
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lusty, please forgive CBJ7 and LittleEva. They are state-of-the-art Obamatons. They take their orders from the great Obamatron in Chicago. The Obamatron broadcasts talking points and stupid phrases like, "I am an independent" which no one believes. Obedient Obamatons, they are.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:49 AM   #86
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am not going to go back and read this crap but I saw where someone came up with the shit about Ambassador Stephens is responsible for his own death.

I guess that makes sense. So using that logic, a soldier who is following orders gets killed in Afghanistan and according to someone like Eva HE is responsible for his own death. Not luck of the draw, not the bad plan put together by a commander (Hillary?), or maybe some piss poor plan designed to do something other than the stated purpose (Obama?). It is the fault of the soldier. That is the idea right?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:32 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
!- You wouldn't know a independent if one kicked you in your dick ridden ass.
It's easy to see that you're no Independent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
2- Of course Ambassadors can call their boss Pickering said they report directly to the SOS. They do not report to the SOD, SOI, DOD, the pentagon ect.
Exactly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there were NO bureaucrats between Hildabeast and Stevens.

Quote:
3-Yes there were prior requests for security. My statement was directed to the last one. Your babbling about the prior ones did nothing but make a bigger fool of yourself.
The only fool here is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
4- The Republican pointed the finger at the person who should be held accountable. Your shit spewing repudiates nothing.
The Republicans noted that Hildabeast was the Secretary of State and directly responsible for security at Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
5- You think you know more than a expert who testified before congress about a dozen more security forces against the ones attacking you are full of shit.
You're the one ignorantly ignoring and denying the expert testimony of Nordstrom, Hicks and Lamb, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
6-I have asked you on another thread for a link where the SOS sent Stevens to Benghazi on 9/11 and you have failed to produce any evidence besides your BS you are full of shit.
You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054828136&postcount=15

Quote:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054827810&postcount=11

Quote:

Quote:
Sorry Curly you are a idiot. I am a independent. Not are a independent.
You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your perverse, ignorant defense of Hildabeast proves it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
why don't you produce credible evidence disputing those numbers?

otherwise you have no argument.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:12 AM   #88
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's easy to see that you're no Independent, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Sorry Larry you are out on strikes.

[SIZE="3"] Exactly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, there were NO bureaucrats between Hildabeast and Stevens. Thanks for verifying I was correct.

The only fool here is you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.Wrong again cocksucker

The Republicans noted that Hildabeast was the Secretary of State and directly responsible for security at Benghazi, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Didn't read the report did you cocksucker?

You're the one ignorantly ignoring and denying the expert testimony of Nordstrom, Hicks and Lamb, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. [I think it is humorous you think you know more than a expert witness. Seeing you throw Pickering's name around then the Pickering Mullen report should be able to locate. Look it up and see the flow chart cocksucker.

You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054827810&postcount=11

None of these were addressed to you and your links are meaningless cocksucker

You're a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your perverse, ignorant defense of Hildabeast proves it!
I do not defend Clinton just hate to see the bullshit you and the other brain dead dimtards post. I think if anything was laid at her door was she did not shut down the operation at Benghazi, and leave the CIA on their own.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:15 AM   #89
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Lusty, please forgive CBJ7 and LittleEva. They are state-of-the-art Obamatons. They take their orders from the great Obamatron in Chicago. The Obamatron broadcasts talking points and stupid phrases like, "I am an independent" which no one believes. Obedient Obamatons, they are.
Like every one believes you taught school LMFAO
Old 01-26-2014, 07:34 AM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I am not going to go back and read this crap but I saw where someone came up with the shit about Ambassador Stephens is responsible for his own death.

I guess that makes sense. So using that logic, a soldier who is following orders gets killed in Afghanistan and according to someone like Eva HE is responsible for his own death. Not luck of the draw, not the bad plan put together by a commander (Hillary?), or maybe some piss poor plan designed to do something other than the stated purpose (Obama?). It is the fault of the soldier. That is the idea right?
Another asshole putting words in my mouth Moe (AKA lusty lad) made that comment as a last gasp attempt to save his ass. I never said that anywhere. So fuck off JD

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women