Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 04:30 PM   #76
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

There is only one universal truth: Anyone can have Anything at Anytime. Take whatever precautions you deem appropriate.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:38 PM   #77
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumlove View Post
Lmao. Wow that's a classical right there. Just cause I won't endanger my health doesn't mean I'm quitting. People assume cause they have medication to manage some STDS than its cool to risk your health. Hello let me inlighten you on something once you catch Herpes that shit is with you for life. With medication you can manage the symptoms but if will NEVER go away....Just like HIV. They have medication to manage the symptoms but once you have it you have it. Its not going away. If 300-500 is worth the risk so be it. But to get tested and treated for STDS it costs about 4xs that amount. Just saying. So really its not worth it. Remember most STDS do not have any symptoms or signs. Look it up if you don't believe me. The moral of my story was this.. Just cause someone looks clean cut doesn't mean shit. I never could tell the guy had HIV or Herpes. I always had that mind frame like everyone else "O you can tell if someone has an std" No you can't. I learned that that day. That's the moral of my story.
300-500 eh?

Quote:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=574937

Session Length: 60 minute special
Fee: 100.00 review special

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:48 PM   #78
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess autumnlove decided ECCIE wasn't the place for her anymore. When I went to edit the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List this morning (along with updating, I recheck links and avatar photos every week), I noticed her Showcase was blank, and when I tried to PM and email her, found she no longer accepts messages from here.

Did you meanies chase her off?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:56 PM   #79
autumlove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 145278
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
300-500 eh?

Yes on this note mods from that area was suppose to fix that cause it was 30 minutes for a $100. Than a couple days later I was told reviews are set in stone. Once there written there's no way they can go back and change them. Even he tried getting them to fix it and couldn't.
autumlove is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #80
autumlove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I guess autumnlove decided ECCIE wasn't the place for her anymore. When I went to edit the Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List this morning (along with updating, I recheck links and avatar photos every week), I noticed her Showcase was blank, and when I tried to PM and email her, found she no longer accepts messages from here.

Did you meanies chase her off?
I didn't go anywhere Fancy. I'm trying to readvise my showcase. But hummm. Someone else tried to pm me off here too and I never got it so I'm gonna have to figure that out. It's hard to do with a phone.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #81
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes on this note mods from that area was suppose to fix that cause it was 30 minutes for a $100. Than a couple days later I was told reviews are set in stone. Once there written there's no way they can go back and change them. Even he tried getting them to fix and couldn't.
Nooo... They can be fixed. Unless there's some new software glitch I'm unaware of, admin can go back and edit anything at anytime.

Did you try a different mod? That kind of misrepresentation of payment for services is harmful. The more probable reason was that the author didn't agree to the change, and with reviews, the writer is the person with the power and what he types usually stands. Also,
if the discrepancy wasn't caught within 30 days, it is unlikely to be corrected.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:18 PM   #82
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't go anywhere Fancy. I'm trying to readvise my showcase. But hummm. Someone else tried to pm me off here too and I never got it so I'm gonna have to figure that out. It's hard to do with a phone.
Glad you haven't left our wicked company.

Go to your ECCIE message Inbox. Over to the left of the page is the User Control Panel, and 13 lines down is Edit Options. Tap that. A new page will appear, and the second section is Messages and Notifications. Make sure both Enable Private Messaging AND Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages are checked.

I see your bio is back. Sorry, but I had to delete you from the HNFPL this morn since you didn't have a full provider profile with PM capability. Since you're fixing that, I'll add you back in when I next update.

Love the heels, btw.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:37 PM   #83
autumlove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Glad you haven't left our wicked company.

Go to your ECCIE message Inbox. Over to the left of the page is the User Control Panel, and 13 lines down is Edit Options. Tap that. A new page will appear, and the second section is Messages and Notifications. Make sure both Enable Private Messaging AND Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages are checked.

I see your bio is back. Sorry, but I to delete you from the HNFPL this morn since you didn't have a full provider profile with PM capability. Since you're fixing that, I'll add you back in when I next update.

Love the heels, btw.
Thanks Fancy. This board can get hard to navigate sometimes. But normally where it states verified provider I put Newbie Friendly there.

I have a wicked addiction for heels and boots. If only I could keep up with them but they seem to be a good chew toy for my dog. Lol

I tried 2 different mods in Austin. He told me he talked to them about changing it too.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #84
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...I have a wicked addiction for heels and boots. If only I could keep up with them but they seem to be a good chew toy for my dog. Lol
Lost many a tall shoe to certain chihuahuas trying to bring me closer to face-licking level.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #85
autumlove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Lost many a tall shoe to certain chihuahuas trying to bring me closer to face-licking level.
Yep Buddy and Sunny are my adopted chihuahuas. They do the same things. But they like to play and hide and seek with my shoes and eventually when I find them they have no heel left to them.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:08 PM   #86
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

May I introduce you to asian pony?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #87
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Yes on this note mods from that area was suppose to fix that cause it was 30 minutes for a $100. Than a couple days later I was told reviews are set in stone. Once there written there's no way they can go back and change them. Even he tried getting them to fix it and couldn't.
Quote:
I tried 2 different mods in Austin. He told me he talked to them about changing it too.
Whatever mod told you that was dead wrong. If the gentleman author PMs a mod with a mistake he made on his review it is totally permissible to change it.

An exception would be if the mods felt that the info was indeed accurate but for whatever reason the guy regretted his honesty and wanted to retract it later. In that instance the mods may elect not to change it.

In other words, it's at moderator discretion. But nothing is set in stone.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:26 PM   #88
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Yep Buddy and Sunny are my adopted chihuahuas. They do the same things. But they like to play and hide and seek with my shoes and eventually when I find them they have no heel left to them.
Chihuahuas are attracted to boardman's piss.

he tends to mark the insoles of hooker shoes.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:33 PM   #89
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Google Marriott Bellevue Washington, found one on 18th St. Google suicide at Marriott, nada. Google suicide Bellevue Washington, mostly depressed/bullied teens.

So much of the story sounds skeptical. When all OP wanted to state, No BBBJ. Should have let it go at that.
NONE of that story is particularly attention grabbing.
Fucktard barebacks hooker and catches HIV. Goes home and gives SO a dose as well. Not the first time that's happened I'm sure. Stupid move on his part but it happens. SO gets pregnant, waits 4 months for first checkup? Skeptical.
Fucktard offs himself in hotel in Seattle. Wasn't Seattle suicide capital of the USA for decades? Something about all the rain, no sunshine & lack of vitamin D. Nothing surprising there. Suicide doesn't make the news, like I said, not uncommon in Seattle. But OP heard about it after the fact. News? Gossip? Again skeptical.

You'd have been better off just stating your "rant" without the backstory, it takes away any credibility you may have had.

The real story, since we're telling stories here, would be: What happened to the SO with the HIV baby? Purely from a human interest standpoint.
Just cutting in because this was fucking hilarious.. Well done sir.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women