Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #76
*KingsBeauty*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82534
My ECCIE Reviews

And those reasons are good not see a client, because it's bad for you! And personally I don't care who a lady chooses to see cause it's not my business. We talking about "WHY no Black Men" not older guys, younger, overweight, ugly, pretty whatever!
*KingsBeauty* is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #77
Blue_Buddies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsbeauty View Post
We providers run a business therefore you should be open to accepting everyone. Just like a 711, or any other business, what you going to do turn away a customer because they are black? Wrong on some many levels! A CLIENT /CUSTOMER does have the right to choose what business he wants to spend his money though!

Yes you run a business but it is a business like now other business and conventional business models do not apply. Some providers might only see a few guys a month some see more We would all like to think that the reason not to see a client is not based on "race" but some are and some aren't. I don't know what the persons true feelings are so I can not call a person "racist" if they choose not to see an "AA". Me personally, I pretty much exclude and lady that has red hair. Just my preference.
Blue_Buddies is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:24 AM   #78
iINDULGE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

If someone wants to be racist (whether they realize it or not), ignorant or has some justifiable reason, then they are free to do so. Why be so bothered by what a provider decides to allow or not allow. As a client if I choose different providers based on what particular taste I have for that day. I think we'd all be better off spending less time arguing about why a provider doesn't see black men or does, this hobby is about sexual satisfaction not racial equality. That's just my opinion.
iINDULGE is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #79
*KingsBeauty*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The subject is WHY no black men... so why no black men ??? why does it have to be black.. got to be a reason ,LOL for the ones who ARE racist.. seriously need a reality check.... for NO one is superior to the other! We all have a common destiny and that's death, live and breath the same air. If you do choose to be a racist.. it's your life do as you please! I tell you though for some could be really missing out on something good! Still the fact at hand .... if you not a racist.. why not a black man.. do you think they will rob you, bang u to death.. stereotyped shit man!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:59 AM   #80
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooSlinger View Post
Yes you run a business but it is a business like now other business and conventional business models do not apply. Some providers might only see a few guys a month some see more We would all like to think that the reason not to see a client is not based on "race" but some are and some aren't. I don't know what the persons true feelings are so I can not call a person "racist" if they choose not to see an "AA". Me personally, I pretty much exclude and lady that has red hair. Just my preference.

Sorry, wrong quote, lol
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #81
*KingsBeauty*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, right!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:18 AM   #82
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsbeauty View Post
We providers run a business therefore you should be open to accepting everyone. Just like a 711, or any other business, what you going to do turn away a customer because they are black? Wrong on some many levels! A CLIENT /CUSTOMER does have the right to choose what business he wants to spend his money though!

I understand what kingsbeauty is trying to say....however trying to compare "providing" to running a 711 or other tradition businesses is an analogy that simply does not work.

The fact is, just as the guys do their research and then reach out to the ladies. The ladies also will pick which guys they see. Part of their decisions will be based upon refererences. But because of the unique service provided, they also have the right to base it on intangibles which are unique to them. This business model would not work in just about any other business.

But hey, just like we have our "intangibles" in picking which lady we see, so should they, plain an simple

Poolslinger, ya beat me to my point....that's what I get for not reading entire thread, prior to posting.

Personally I would never, under any circumstances choose a one legged Arab midget lesbian....am I being a racist, nope just one of my "intangible" calls, lol
Old 09-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #83
*KingsBeauty*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

VKMASTER I know it's a difference. "Intangible" calls? What does that have to do with the subject babe?
Old 09-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #84
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Sorry, not typing very clear today....major hang-over from being at a Chief's football party

Intangilbe preferences, in terms of choosing who to see based upon color of skin, age of guy, sound of a guy's voice or part of the city a guy lives in (like the dreaded Johnson Co triangle, wink)...that type of stuff

So I would not label, not seeing a particular type of guy as being racist or age discrimination, just an intangible preference by the lady. Who are any of us to judge why a lady would or would not see a type of guy....other than the cheap ones, lol.

Hate hang-overs....still remember saying, "OK I'll just have one more"...famous last words, and it was only mid way thru the 3rd quater!!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #85
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Nevermind. This is like talking to brick walls.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #86
*KingsBeauty*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Brick walls are pretty strong, except they don't talk back Ms. Elena!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #87
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen white guys who pound the shit of me too lol.. never had any issues with black guys on eccie but I think anything can go wrong with other races also. In Texas there have girls who were robbed, and raped by white guys as longest you screen properly there should not be any issues. I would suggest hiding your valuables and money so that way it helps the ilimination of possibly getting robbed.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #88
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Amazing how large these threads get so fast.

Let's see: Is it racist not to see someone because of their race?

You can do what you want and see whomever you wish. But if this is your standard practice... I don't know if bp6570 is black (although those are some big lips) but the initial question he asked was WHY. It's always funny to me how some folks get all up in arms about being asked to stand up for their decisions or beliefs.

I am a black man (mixed if i matters) and I have had plenty run ins with black friends and acquaintances who talked about "white people" in blanket terms. It takes time for people to change. Generations. I have seen old newspaper ads that specifically called for white men. no women or colored need apply. Thankfully those days are gone, at least above the board, and people have to pretend they are open minded.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #89
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover View Post
Amazing how large these threads get so fast.

Let's see: Is it racist not to see someone because of their race?

You can do what you want and see whomever you wish. But if this is your standard practice... I don't know if bp6570 is black (although those are some big lips) but the initial question he asked was WHY. It's always funny to me how some folks get all up in arms about being asked to stand up for their decisions or beliefs.

I am a black man (mixed if i matters) and I have had plenty run ins with black friends and acquaintances who talked about "white people" in blanket terms. It takes time for people to change. Generations. I have seen old newspaper ads that specifically called for white men. no women or colored need apply. Thankfully those days are gone, at least above the board, and people have to pretend they are open minded.
For the record I am white. I agree that people have the right to choose. I believe that it is wrong to be so overt about this particular choice. I own a business & there are clients I refuse to work with but never say it to them directly or in my advertising.

Also, Ms. Elena, why do you get so defensive about these posts? No one has suggested that you are a problem or called you out about your business practices? My opinion of you (& I have never met you but have read your posts for awhile) is that you are honest, straight forward & professional. The ads I have seen from you never mention who you will or won't see, just specifics. If one doesn't fit your criteria you move on as is your right.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #90
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not defensive, I have no reason to be. But, it does bother me a tad bit when people don't understand that no reason needs to be given for the actions that we do in this business unless its causing harm to others. People will see whom they wish to see.

And thank you for the compliments Bp.
MsElena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women