Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2011, 07:31 PM   #76
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #77
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Interesting.

The hobby truly is a luxury for us guys. We COULD live without it. Life would suck initially without it, but guys aren't going to go hungry without it. In fact, without the hobby we'd free up more money for home projects, car repairs, hobbies (actual hobbies, not the, well...you know), and other things that we like to waste money on. Or we could just save it.

Now, for the ladies. The beautiful, lovely ladies of this business. What happens to the ladies if this 'luxury' came to an end? Let's say, hypothetically, that 'the law' got super serious against this business. "Dammit, stop involving yourself in prostitution, men and women, or we'll drop the hammer on you. We're going door to door across the country, warning everyone stop or we'll make you wish you did....blah, blah, blah", the ultimate Apocalypse for this business comes. Now what?

What happens to all of the providers in this business across the country?

We would adapt and change the Modus Operandi.

That's what we do. Women I mean. This post can go really feminist, but I won't go there.

I don't think that all men would stop hobbying, even with stiffer penalties for hobbying. They will just surround themselves with smarter women. I can see those whose methods would make them easier targets giving up, because it would just make better sense.

And you have to understand that 500 men is NOTHING. You take the amount of 'hobbyists', reviewers, and online womanhaters/real life submissives that want these boards to be virtual locker rooms for boys, and QUADRUPLE it TWICE, and you've got our client base. Let's just hope that the 500 you speak of quitting are 500 timewasters and pussy-envious woman-haters.

I would love for that to happen. That would really make this a luxury. Those that know how to survive in this industry will.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #78
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

500 was just as arbitrary number, that I meant just in Dallas. Don't take it out of context. If enough hobbyists IN EVERY AREA gave up the hobby...that was my point.

I'm just saying. Do what you want with your rates. Price us 'po hobbyists' out of the market all you want, and then go compete with [nearly] flawless beauty pageant contestants with your new HDH rates. YOUR end (the supply end) of the biz is already flooded enough. As I type this, 3 more strippers have decided that they want to 'try this'.

Don't get mad at me. I'm not the enemy. I just speak the truth.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #79
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im truly sorry Rambo.

You are going to have pay for the ladies time, no matter, how pretty you think your cock is. Do you consider yourself one of those "po hobbyist"?. Are you a "po hobbyist"? Spin it however you like, people will pay what they want for time, just as you do. If you want cheap, that is your business, but you can't force everybody else to feel like you.

Im starting to think you think providers are just dumb robots with no brains. What gives you the illusion that providers would fall to pieces without this hobby. Are you serious?

Really?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:08 PM   #80
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Oh now you've done it, Lisa. I mentioned girls not being mindless robots earlier and Rambo got so mad, well... here's an illustration

Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:19 PM   #81
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*Giggling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Oh now you've done it, Lisa. I mentioned girls not being mindless robots earlier and Rambo got so mad, well... here's an illustration

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:04 PM   #82
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
500 was just as arbitrary number, that I meant just in Dallas. Don't take it out of context. If enough hobbyists IN EVERY AREA gave up the hobby...that was my point.

I'm just saying. Do what you want with your rates. Price us 'po hobbyists' out of the market all you want, and then go compete with [nearly] flawless beauty pageant contestants with your new HDH rates. YOUR end (the supply end) of the biz is already flooded enough. As I type this, 3 more strippers have decided that they want to 'try this'.

Don't get mad at me. I'm not the enemy. I just speak the truth.
I can completely understand, but as my scope on the hobby doesn't just encompass Dallas, I thought yours didn't as well. I still stand by the statement. Let it be the ones that intentionally try to make life hard for women in the industry. I hope it's the guys that try to take advantage of new/young ladies who don't know the business enough to understand their options. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's not about pricing you out of the hobby. There are many reasons why a lady raises their rates, and for those exemplary hobbyists that respect a lady's choices, that come in expecting a great time, whose bedside manner inspires us, THEY GET GRANDFATHERED.

And there is no such thing as competition when we all get a ride on the swing, darling. No need to choke on dinner when we're all getting a piece of the pie. There will always be someone for everyone in this hobby. Good luck with the strippers. That says a lot about you as a man.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women