Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #76
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia, I think we're talking about two different people. A wk takes your valid points to the next level. They have agenda to gain your good graces. To say look at me I did this for you. I brought you gifts, I defended your honor, I slayed the dragon. Their the ones that become stalkers. Their the ones that get pissed if you say something nice about another hobbyist. Their the ones that become jealous. The wk is not just another nice person. The wk is equally bad to the hobbyist and legit provider. Now some providers use the wk to their own advantage. They use the wk to get extra good reviews. they use the wk to pay their bills. they get wk to drive them all over town. They use the wk for what ever they need,

The wk gets played by some providers. But the wk doesn't see he getting used. That's why the wk is so pathetic. they think they're really special to the provider but the provider just laughs at them behind their back. That's why the wk is so despised.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #77
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

fb knows what is coming...............

Hobbyists opinion of what constitutes a white knight will vary (I repeat myself).

ANONONE, some will call a hobbyist a white knight because he defends the provider when they post a reminder that the provider is a business person, not your girlfriend.

If buying flowers, candy, wine, jewelry, cars, vacations are part of your fantasy, enjoy the ride.

Just don't act bewildered at the remarks and snickers from the crowd.

The played never want to admit they were taken for a ride.

SS is supposed to have the view she has.............it is her BUSINESS to get hobbyists to believe her line.

If a hobbyist says she is a fat cow in his review and she is not, he will be discredited by current accurate photos.

If a hobbyist says she doesn't suck worth a damn, that is his opinion. And, he is entitled to his opinion.

When white knights defend SS, she is not harmed ...........they are.

But, she should know that when she asks them to step forward.

When a fellow hobbyist disagrees with a hobbyists review. couple of things are happening.

First, he is calling the review a lie............when he was not there.

Second, he is implying that any review that does not meet his vision of the provider is invalid.

Thus, he is a fucking piece of shit white knight. He needs to get his fat head out of her chunnel and shut the fuck up.

.............................. .....more wine?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #78
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Attached Images
File Type: jpg headupasswk.jpg (34.8 KB, 78 views)
Old 01-10-2010, 08:27 PM   #79
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
SS is supposed to have the view she has.............it is her BUSINESS to get hobbyists to believe her line.
I know you don't know me... and I also know your response isn't really about ME. But since you used my name, I'll respond. I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. Brutally, and fatally. If I cared more about my BUSINESS than the truth, I wouldn't be posting in this thread. I am not spinning anything. Purely my honest opinions based on my honest observations.

Quote:
If a hobbyist says she is a fat cow in his review and she is not, he will be discredited by current accurate photos.
But only if someone who has seen the provider in the last 2 weeks steps up to say the photos are accurate. Which would make him a WK right?

Quote:
If a hobbyist says she doesn't suck worth a damn, that is his opinion. And, he is entitled to his opinion.
Side note: I agree completely. One thing I've learned in this hobby is that the opinion of what constitutes a good BJ varies drastically. A couple guys have told me I give them the best they've ever had. And I'm sure there are plenty of others don't care at all for my skills. Same goes with eating poon. We all like it differently. So when someone says Sophia gives the best blowjob ever, I wouldn't be angry if someone else commented, "funny, cuz it did nothing for me". Similarly, wouldn't be angry in the reverse situation. One person's opinion of bbbj skills is just that, an opinion.

Quote:
When a fellow hobbyist disagrees with a hobbyists review. couple of things are happening.

First, he is calling the review a lie............when he was not there.
Honest and open question: What if the review was a lie? Yeah, I know you can always say, "he wasn't there, so how could he know?" but there are cases where reviews can be proven false due to massive inaccuracy in verifiable facts. I'm just asking because it does happen... for example, in Austin there was a hobbyist who once admitted to posting false reviews of providers with an NBA policy out of retaliation. I once had a false review posted of me by someone I'd never seen because he was mad that I was snide with him when he asked to see me for less than 1/2 my rate. What should be done about these types of reviews? Thoughts?

There are definitely white knights out there. But there are also black knights.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 PM   #80
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

What's a BlackKnight
Old 01-10-2010, 08:50 PM   #81
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
What's a BlackKnight
[

this unlucky bastard....why do the WK always win?
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #82
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I think SS is saying that Black Knights are those hobbyists who have nothing positive to say about providers, regardless of service, appearance, etc. They'll throw them under the bus here in coed threads and egg them on whenever they start ranting. She has a point.

Oh wait, did I just WK her? Shit...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #83
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Old 01-10-2010, 08:54 PM   #84
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Attached Images
File Type: jpg couplefightingdh.jpg (25.2 KB, 75 views)
Old 01-10-2010, 08:56 PM   #85
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

FERDBERF YOUR TOO F-ING FUNNY
Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 PM   #86
ferdburf
Valued Poster

Nahhh, just a bored sumbich with too much time on his hands. I should go back to provider reviews and fix that lil -- I mean, big problem!
Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #87
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
And as far as giving gifts, tips, or extras to providers is concerned, nobody expects it. I know A LOT of providers and I don't know any who expect it. I get small tokens of appreciation all the time but I NEVER EXPECT it. Hobbyists who say otherwise are just not really in touch with many providers or the way we think.
At the risk of being labeled a WK, that is the smartest damned post in this thread!

So is DH is a BK?

Then what is a Grey Knight?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #88
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Sophia, you make some valid points. Keep in mind the wk doesn't reflect badly on the provider. Unless the provider is acting like geppetto and pulling the strings of the wk.

I think your showcase pics. are smoking hot, and would like to find out for myself if you bj is the best.
As always ymmv is truth in advertising.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:36 PM   #89
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Some providers are very good at working weak minded dudes into giving gifts, paying their bills, driving them around town, running errands. Those weak minded lap dogs also write reviews that aren't accurate and run and tell those providers whenever anything is written about them even if it's in the locker room. The weak minded lap dogs do this to get a pat on the back and gain favor with the provider. Thinking their special or even in Love. Believe it or not.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #90
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
Some providers are very good at working weak minded dudes into giving gifts, paying their bills, driving them around town, running errands. Those weak minded lap dogs also write reviews that aren't accurate and run and tell those providers whenever anything is written about them even if it's in the locker room. The weak minded lap dogs do this to get a pat on the back and gain favor with the provider. Thinking their special or even in Love. Believe it or not.
and he becomes a schmuck to the guys he is backdoor fucking with his two faced meaningless posts on both sides of the fence. And maybe even talking them into dropping coin based on his misleading reviews.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women