Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2015, 09:30 AM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

.."children's furniture manufacturer"?

I love those conference tables .... they fold up and are easily stored for 2020.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #77
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Go fuck the fold of some fat hooker and believe your dick is big. OK?

I don't know "how" Bill Clinton's DNA ended up on Monica's dress, which she was smart enough to retain and not clean. I do know (because I actually heard the words coming from her mouth as her lips were moving) that Hillarious claimed it was some "great right-wing conspiracy" ... until Monica produced the forensic evidence to prove Bill was a lying sack of shit.....and then the Federal Judge in Arkansas put the icing on the cake by finding he had committed perjury.

So it didn't surprise me when Hillarious started singing the video story and suddenly hid in Peru until the storm blew over. She's been hiding ever since behind her indignation ... "what does it matter" .... and it didn't surprise me either to see picture proof that she ... as a lawyer and "public servant" would believe it was "ok" and "legal" for her to allow the vehicle in which she has been traveling to park in a handicap spot with impunity.

We already have a lawless President. Why do we want another one?

Like most ignorant people, the only way you can survive with any appearance of "intellectual" capacity is to quiet those who challenge what you say. But don't feel bad or isolated ... you have a lot a company on this board and in this forum.

I suspect a good part of that is the way you are dismissed off the board. Summarily. And therein lies a major difference between you and I ... I could give a rat's ass what you think about me or my ideas. Keep up the "free lance" fiction writing. Enjoy the skin folds.
That almost sounds like you want to find out about my dick. We have a lawless president? What, exactly, has he done that is lawless? Are you referencing executive orders? Which every president issues btw. We get it, you detest the guy because he's the wrong shade, but you need to come with better shit than this. Handicap parking spots? That's what you got? The Benghazi inquiries have produced more testimony and more paperwork than the entire Iraq war that your boy Bush led us into. Think about that. That's how bad your side wants to nail her to the wall over something that was a complete fuckup from top to bottom. To blame one person is to miss the point.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #78
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
That pales by comparison with the number of times you've posted "LOL," you fucking fruitcake!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 11:06 AM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Jesus Christ, LL. Get a grip. You are melting down so hard-core right now it's not even funny to make fun of it.

Besides, I thought your diaper changes were due at 3 AM? Shouldn't you be happy right now?
I swear he's a functioning retard.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women