Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162912
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36471
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2015, 09:54 AM   #76
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
Great topic

I would have focused more on multi hour visits from the beginning. Stronger research and being willing to find the right lady for me to spend time with. If the one I want is unavailable, better to save to play another day, than compromise.

I have found my most memorable adventures have been with ladies who are comfortable with themselves and being with me. To me, that is the basis of chemistry. Taking time to research and find those ladies is the area I should have focused more on in the beginning.

i would rather have one outstanding 3 hour visit, than 3 mediocre one hour visits.
This is a great topic. Lots of good information coming out.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #77
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Knowing what I know now, I know you forgot the part about your 70+ p411 okays and how you fucked one of my doubles partners.
This thread is not about me or you, but if you want to make that way, I can play. I do not need to mention my p411 OKs or one of doubles partners as it is not relevant to this thread, but since you do want to go there, I know you are butt hurt that you did not get me banned from p411 with your charade of futile attempts to do so, nor did you have a hand in getting me banned temporarily. It hurts you to know that your posts in the ladies only area about me was also futile as well.

I think the ladies are smart enough to know that since we have NEVER met in person (one reason why I will not see your doubles partner again as I do not want to meet you nor have you know the car I drive, sorry LL) that you have nothing more than an obsessed agenda and no facts of anything you say as you do not know. As you have said, your "my opinion is fact" and sarcastic board persona is your enemy as far as why guys have not seen you, nor do they want to deal with you. Do us all a favor, stick to placing ads only.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:26 AM   #78
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
This thread is not about me or you, but if you want to make that way, I can play. I do not need to mention my p411 OKs or one of doubles partners as it is not relevant to this thread, but since you do want to go there, I know you are butt hurt that you did not get me banned from p411 with your charade of futile attempts to do so, nor did you have a hand in getting me banned temporarily. It hurts you to know that your posts in the ladies only area about me was also futile as well.

I think the ladies are smart enough to know that since we have NEVER met in person (one reason why I will not see your doubles partner again as I do not want to meet you nor have you know the car I drive, sorry LL) that you have nothing more than an obsessed agenda and no facts of anything you say as you do not know. As you have said, your board persona is your enemy as far as why guys have not seen you, nor do they want to deal with you. Do us all a favor, stick to placing ads only.
Ummmm.... that part you quoted of my post was sarcasm, DF.

Knowing is half the battle.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:44 AM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not known for haphazard behavior so I'm not sure why you would feel the need to try and school me on caution. And I was being cautious by not upsetting someone who had seen me and getting a little carried away. Not sure how you're not comprehending that. It has nothing to do with trust or friendships.
So you were being cautious but now because he did not post how you felt he should....now you are going to post in the ladies area about him. Not only are you going to post in the ladies area about him, you are telling him you are going to do so. So you do not post about him when it originally happened but after he had the nerve to question you on a public forum. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That just sounds vindictive and exactly opposite of caution , which you had just touted!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 10:55 AM   #80
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you were being cautious but now because he did not post how you felt he should....now you are going to post in the ladies area about him. Not only are you going to post in the ladies area about him, you are telling him you are going to do so. So you do not post about him when it originally happened but after he had the nerve to question you on a public forum. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That just sounds vindictive and exactly opposite of caution , which you had just touted!
You and your spin have obviously gotten lost on your way back to the political forum.

WTF, I'd think you of all people would wanna know if there was a leaker in the men's area. Ftr, just because someone posts nice things about me doesn't mean I won't turn them in for sharing ML info, just ask eng.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:33 PM   #81
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Yep...........everyone is okay with THN as long as they are her robots, have her opinion on everything (or so they state openly) and feed her private info and her giant ego, then when, not if, someone decides to actually think for themselves, quit feeding her and far be it disagree with her on something, she reports info she should have reported when she received private info and/or even makes shit up to try to get people to side with her all basically stemming from a difference of opinion. I think this says is best about THN: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
Oh, that's just what she does. She just picks fights with people all of the time. Never has there been a day on eccie when THN doesn't find someone to be a childish brat to.
She does is all of the time.
She tries to pick on people who she thinks are weak minded, but the reality is - she's the weakest mind of the entire board.
THN is just too stubborn and bull headed to admit she has a problem, always has to have the last word nor can she agree to disagree and move on. I have a feeling that one of these days, it is going to backfire on her with all the agenda laden BS alerts she writes in the ladies area and p411, no one is going to believe it when/if she does have a true alert that really does happen to her.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:49 PM   #82
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I said my part, let you have your last word, and you still post about how I can't let things go. I can fully assure you that my issue with you has nothing to do with adoration for you on a personal level. You know as well as anybody I'm not cheap, I know you were in love with my money, that's why you were emailing me or PMing me all the time. And the cries of how slow your business was because you were getting into fights on people with here and you were not getting phone calls I was a sympathetic ear and would throw you a few bucks.

My issue has to do with you sharing my personal information with people which I heard from 2 different sources. You are very big into the gossip and into the pillow chat of what goes on here. You are 100 times more nuclear than Tara, you've just hidden it until now. I remember sharing, like you were giving me posts from the SH because they were being so mean to you, informing me of the whole pimp chain around town, and you talking about everyone (guys and girls) of those you'd seen and other personal information about them. You've dogged pretty much everyone here privately, especially the girls. And then there were the anonymous texts that you were getting that you didn't know how to respond to. This and a lot more is exactly why you would take it into private and not share the stuff in public, because you can't have a two sided conversation of what REALLY went on.

And I will be I'd be glad to take you up on your offer of a bet of what I'm sharing with other girls. Shall I go on? I have a LOT more. As usual you're posting has to be so good for your business - I told you this isn't Facebook. You TFN need to let it go - real tight ship you're running. Walk away girl.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #83
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I said my part, let you have your last word, and you still post about how I can't let things go. I can fully assure you that my issue with you has nothing to do with adoration for you on a personal level. You know as well as anybody I'm not cheap, I know you were in love with my money, that's why you were emailing me or PMing me all the time. And the cries of how slow your business was because you were getting into fights on people with here and you were not getting phone calls I was a sympathetic ear and would throw you a few bucks.

My issue has to do with you sharing my personal information with people which I heard from 2 different sources. You are very big into the gossip and into the pillow chat of what goes on here. You are 100 times more nuclear than Tara, you've just hidden it until now. I remember sharing, like you were giving me posts from the SH because they were being so mean to you, informing me of the whole pimp chain around town, and you talking about everyone (guys and girls) of those you'd seen and other personal information about them. You've dogged pretty much everyone here privately, especially the girls. And then there were the anonymous texts that you were getting that you didn't know how to respond to. This and a lot more is exactly why you would take it into private and not share the stuff in public, because you can't have a two sided conversation of what REALLY went on.

And I will be I'd be glad to take you up on your offer of a bet of what I'm sharing with other girls. Shall I go on? I have a LOT more. As usual you're posting has to be so good for your business - I told you this isn't Facebook. You TFN need to let it go - real tight ship you're running. Walk away girl.
I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE you to present any and all evidence you have of me sharing info I don't have about you to the mods.

The only one going nuclear here is you. How much crap accusations can you possibly throw into one post? Same dance, different song. The only thing that's clear about your post is that I struck a nerve.

Let's get it straight. This thread died. I did not bump it. I did not start the shit here either. You did. No this is not facebook. Its a fucking coed forum where hookers and johns post. And this thread is about what we would do differently of we could. I hadn't posted shit about you. You brought that on your own self.

Lastly, if you think I shared private forum info with you then contact the moderator of that forum and let them know.

Time to back up your claims.

I won't hold my breath.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:48 PM   #84
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

You struck a nerve when I gave you your last word and said yourself you were fine with me and then, in the same thread said you were going to post about me. I even let that go, but then when someone that I don't know brought out the obvious you had to start throwing me more into it. Arguing with you is insanity, there will never be a different outcome of the venue being a fool... You have shown that you're never wrong on here. That's why you're doing so well for yourself in life.

And don't flatter yourself, I'm really not upset, this is fun for me, sadly, this is your life. Go eat a donut and drink some more wine, can't wait to see where you are in 10 years.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #85
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I would have pitched Gallardo instead of Holland in game 4.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 06:25 PM   #86
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post

Someone told me my name was mentioned. Your sweet! Xoxoxo
Dam this is good! Better than monday nite football. I'll just sit back and watch it roll. Anyone got some donuts?
Old 10-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #87
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Someone told me my name was mentioned. Your sweet! Xoxoxo
Dam this is good! Better than monday nite football. I'll just sit back and watch it roll. Anyone got some donuts?
Apologies about the reference Tara, just said it that way as I'm familiar of how much of a fan of yours TFN is - you have nothing to do with this and so everyone is clear there was no inference intended on my part towards anything you've done. I've never seen Tara, just a fan of her posting and body.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #88
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No need to apologize at all. Nothing you said offended me at all. And thank you. I am big fan of you my sir!!!!
Old 10-13-2015, 07:05 PM   #89
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Nevermind
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 08:25 PM   #90
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You and your spin have obviously gotten lost on your way back to the political forum.

WTF, I'd think you of all people would wanna know if there was a leaker in the men's area. Ftr, just because someone posts nice things about me mean I won't turn them in for sharing ML info, just ask eng.
What you did was wait until you thought he said something about you and then and only then did you basically threaten him....so you were ok with what he did until then and only then.

Be like you taking money from a bank robber until say he did something you didn't like and then and only then did you get all righteous.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women