Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35948
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #76
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Jeez I just dont care...the "assumed" thought is that ALL hobbyist/providers are/have bb`d in the hobby, whether by design or spur of the moment...or the ss slip in. This whole hobby is risky, from one being illegal, diseases, getting caught, etc... we all go in with these risk in mind, so barebacking occurs and it doesnt matter unless you are barebacking.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:50 PM   #77
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

The only thing that surprises me about this thread is the number of long-time members of this forum who still think arguing about the risks of bbfs is somehow going to change anyone's mind. Here's a radical thought: if you didn't change that person's opinion the first 100 times the topic has been discussed, what makes you think the 101st is going to be any different?
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:58 PM   #78
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
The only thing that surprises me about this thread is the number of long-time members of this forum who still think arguing about the risks of bbfs is somehow going to change anyone's mind. Here's a radical thought: if you didn't change that person's opinion the first 100 times the topic has been discussed, what makes you think the 101st is going to be any different?
The same as when people keep dredging up past bullshit in order to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. If it were not for regurgitating the same old shit, having pissing contests, condescending oneupsmanship posts and feeding agendas, whatever would become of this site? Maybe a real review board and providing actual intel to make informed decisions, coupled with having stimulating and on topic civilized discussions on adult topics? Nah, get the fuck out of here with that shit!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #79
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNHorny View Post
We can argue the degree to which risk increases with this activity, but there's no denying it increases risk. I think since we're already risk-takers, being in the hobby, then we're already the personality types to take this risk further into bbs.

I don't personally. I see it from a public health standpoint, and from personal health (i.e. my own), but I wanted to tell Milfy that there's some research showing male ejaculate causes an anti-depressive hormonal reaction in the vagina, occurring locally, and affecting the body. This is separate and different from other pleasure reactions, in the body, ie. intimacy, the sex, orgasm, etc.; therefore, it doesn't happen with a comdom, etc. Milfy, you're prolly sensitive to it, so therefore want it. **
Warm regards,
LnH
**this is in no way meant to encourage bbs. Hahahaha
Well no wonder it feels so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardson570 View Post
Some ladies are good catholic girls and some aren't. The First Amendment gives us the right to choose.
Good bless my good, squirtin' catholic girl.
CAN I GET AN AMEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You will be amazed of how many prescriptions I fill for people who have Herpes or HIV- to the average set of eyes you will never know their disease state by physically looking at them - and honestly these are individuals who look very healthy. You can no longer depend on " well he/she looks clean. Honestly I don't see how a provider would be fine with offering that service to anyone walking in the door- Russian roulette - ditto for the guys who are into bbfs with street walkers- just my 2 cents.

Yes please tell us the number of prescriptions as compared to the entire amount of patients in your client base. Say you have 40,000 patients, are you filling STD related prescriptions for 6,666.6 of them? And have you done a visual inspection of your herpes patients' genitalia or are you basing this assessment from looking at their faces?
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #80
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Milfy 2002, good for you to be comfortable enough with yourself and how you are perceived to be open about your preference for bareback and creampies. But don't expect many to follow. For one I would be willing to bet a large number of providers barebck clients on the regular. The catch is the hobby is full of gullible guys, who truly believe that a woman who fucks any random guy who can pay the requested fee, is fucking nobody but him bareback. The ladies know understand this and doesnt want to ruin the special thing the guy thinks he is getting, therefore with very few exceptions wont be raising their hands saying me too on this thread.

I also want to commend to on being organized enough to engage and post on this thread and at the same time deal with the likely overwhelming volume of calls and pm's you are probably getting for guys looking to schedule.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 01:37 PM   #81
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Just STOP already.... My god... Can anyone find me some data on how cream pies are related to cerebral fluid, that clouds your thinking and makes you sound like a fucking desperate idiot???

Everytime I open a thread to read about your creampies I smell rotten cheese permeating my computer screen..... JUST STOP ADVERTISING its sick and desperate.
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #82
Spurman19
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post
She told me that I was the only one, cause I'm so special.....she swore, on her children's eyes, she had never done BB since her children were conceived....I'm the one...that's what she told me. And I believe her. That said, to fund my hobby activities, I have to sell some property...it's a bridge between San Francisco and Oakland. I'll let it go cheap, cause I'm such an honest trustworthy guy......
Are you talking about Treasure Island? Great deal Disney has been trying to get their hands on that for years.
Spurman19 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 02:19 PM   #83
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post
So are you saying you wear a life jacket everytime you go near a pool or lake? Because if you don't you're basically in more danger of certain death than if you BB. Ijs

My reply to ludacris statements, not bashing just think if you want to bareback you are putting every one in danger just because of your selfish pleasure and so why must the ones who practice safety get in the line of danger?? Safety and self respect should come first not greed of selfish reasons
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:56 PM   #84
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
The same as when people keep dredging up past bullshit in order to keep it fresh in everyone's minds. If it were not for regurgitating the same old shit, having pissing contests, condescending oneupsmanship posts and feeding agendas, whatever would become of this site? Maybe a real review board and providing actual intel to make informed decisions, coupled with having stimulating and on topic civilized discussions on adult topics? Nah, get the fuck out of here with that shit!
Agree.

If I see ONE MO' mf'king dead horse graphic, I'm going to....

And don't fucking post one just to be an asshat (watch...someone WILL do it, just to be that asshat).

This bb shit will stop when unfavorable results show up on a few visits to the clinic.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:23 PM   #85
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post

My reply to ludacris statements, not bashing just think if you want to bareback you are putting every one in danger just because of your selfish pleasure and so why must the ones who practice safety get in the line of danger?? Safety and self respect should come first not greed of selfish reasons
That's the thing, if you wear condoms, you're not "in danger". Your odds go from 1:2500 to 0:2500 witth proper condom use. Saying that BB shows no self respect and puts others in danger is ignorant based on the mountain of public data available. It's just as ignorant when people say a plant that's legal in Colorado will make you insane, cause cancer, and turn you into a burnout. Despite evidence to the contrary, people still make those arguments because that's what they've been conditioned to believe.

You guys that make safety/self-respect arguments don't make them based on documented cases and public records, you make those arguments based on emotion and public opinion of "the right thing to do". When people believe in a concept because it's the socially acceptable thing to do acceptable and it's what most other people believe, they get emotional, hurl insults, and make nonsense allegations. It happens with politics, religion, and apparently here.

Before the 80's and the existence of HIV, were and those men and women going back to the beginning of time idiots for not using protection? In Europe, BB being offered isn't a big deal because proper sex education is taught and there's socialized medicine. When people are educated, fewer people make comments based on ignorance and fear.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #86
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
No, YOUR participation in the hobby puts YOU at risk.
And that is entirely YOUR choice.
Make no mistake about it, BB happens every day.
You are a provider in Dallas, known throughout Eccie as the BBQ (Bare Back Queen) Capitol of the United States.
+1, I think people are comfortable with the don't ask, don't tell on this subject while doing it themselves
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:27 PM   #87
catbanger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
Just STOP already.... My god... Can anyone find me some data on how cream pies are related to cerebral fluid, that clouds your thinking and makes you sound like a fucking desperate idiot???

Everytime I open a thread to read about your creampies I smell rotten cheese permeating my computer screen..... JUST STOP ADVERTISING its sick and desperate.
Well, it probably works a lot like suppositories work, what ever chemical that is working like an antidepressant gets absorbed into the bloodstream. You are aware that the blood passing by your butt hole will soon go through your head too? It's all one set of pipes.

It's also a proven fact that sex causes the release of endorphins in the brain, increases dopamine pumping and a whole mess of things in the head.
I just had a look at one and it sure seems like the pussy is a long ways from the head but it's physiology and biochemistry, distance means very little.
catbanger is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:06 PM   #88
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The assumption MUST be made that everyone does it bare with someone. Even if the big threats are remote statistically, explaining repetitive yeast infections at home could be a problem.

The absolute worst thing about the subject is attempting to obtain this service from an otherwise unwilling provider by coercion and mis-use of the review system. The first time I was offered BBFS it was very tempting but also very apparent she had been told that was required to get a good review. . . so I stopped writing reviews (on the old board of course).

Everyone is ultimately responsible for themselves but some really get upset about what others are known to do. I'm guessing references by ladies known to partake and or reviews of them would put a gent on the "do not see" list of many. And that's too bad since I've never heard of a provider refusing to use protection if asked.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:31 PM   #89
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
That's the thing, if you wear condoms, you're not "in danger". Your odds go from 1:2500 to 0:2500 witth proper condom use. .
Please provide a link to a reputable site that validates your numbers.
http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/brief.html "However, condom use cannot provide absolute protection against any STD. "
Also
http://www.factsaboutcondoms.com/pdf...Q%202.4.13.pdf "
Condoms provide different levels of risk reduction for different STIs because infections are spread differently—some are spread by contact with bodily fluids while others are spread by skin to skin contact. "
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #90
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
It's the same reputable agency you site.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html
That is just HIV transmission rate. Not all STD's. And he claims 0% risk. That simply is not true. Even the source you cite claims an 80% reduction in transmission rate, not 100%
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women