Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2017, 11:57 PM   #76
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW76 View Post
You sound like a real man bullying a provider. Sounds like you were bullied in school and now at work and are taking it out on the ladies on this site. Sad!!
I see you're working hard for that WK discount
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:58 PM   #77
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Intelligent people know to stay the hell away from you!
For someone who doesn't like me, you sure are following my post and staying updated on me.
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 11:59 PM   #78
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You can always find talent anywhere there's a MLK nationwide
Nice recover

Old 09-27-2017, 12:03 AM   #79
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
^^^ GP you talk about yourself a lot. If you have some real advice for me and not some underhanded shit, you can hit me in a PM otherwise you are just as attention seeking as you claim I am.
You have a 90 page thread in houston coed talking about your vegetarian fit self & now this & you want to talk about GP... lmfao

You always trying to send someone a PM how many pms did you send people in that train wreck in houston coed? Trying to give people advice as how they should run there Buisness & you did it in a group message like a whoretard..

Nobody needs Buisness advice but YOU
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:06 AM   #80
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AR^^^^

Side note, I am so flattered that you have remembered all the intricate details about me. Kisses!
Old 09-27-2017, 02:51 AM   #81
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Isn't that cute? She thinks she has to read and engage for post to effect her. lol
This pimp trying to be a provider is truly funny.

Heh
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 02:52 AM   #82
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Oh NO! People who have never met me are talking about me? How tragic!! I guess I'll just have to continue caring about those who actually know me.

Yep.. my last post was precisely backhanded. That is the difference between me being genuine and me being backhanded. I don't do subtle. If you ever see a post of mine and you aren't "sure" I'm coming for you-- then odds are, I'm not.

Of course, you earned my ire with your comments about chemo and karma. By the way-- another classless move that isn't going to curry you any favor with the gentry.

You "may" have me on ignore and you may not. I frankly don't care either way. Others are still reading.

+1
Old 09-27-2017, 02:53 AM   #83
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Ohh tittat, pretty soon you will have only your pimp to talk to!! Ohh wait your pimp is the only one that is talking to you.. Ohh wait, your not making any money. Good bye pimp........

Pimping ain't easy I hear.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:16 AM   #84
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Once you get over $500:

1. Drop dead fuckin’ gorgeous, and not in a tarted up way. Natural beauty. Nails, hair, teeth, etc. impeccably maintained.
2. Good grammar, spelling, and at least moderately well educated. Can give coherent directions (which necessarily implies knowledge of the four cardinal directions). Not complete;y ignorant of current events.
3. Socially well adjusted. Not a drunk or drug addict. And that includes nicotine. NO SMOKING.
4. very skilled BCD. Courtesan Experience. An almost empathic anility to discern whether your customer needs a likely session or something nice and relaxing.
5. A professionalism in all aspects of what she does, not least in discretion.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:25 AM   #85
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Pimping ain't easy I hear.
Don't be a bandwagoner
Old 09-27-2017, 05:33 AM   #86
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Don't be a bandwagoner
No worries babe. I'm different like 2 Chains.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:37 AM   #87
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Once you get over $500:

1. Drop dead fuckin’ gorgeous, and not in a tarted up way. Natural beauty. Nails, hair, teeth, etc. impeccably maintained.
2. Good grammar, spelling, and at least moderately well educated. Can give coherent directions (which necessarily implies knowledge of the four cardinal directions). Not complete;y ignorant of current events.
3. Socially well adjusted. Not a drunk or drug addict. And that includes nicotine. NO SMOKING.
4. very skilled BCD. Courtesan Experience. An almost empathic anility to discern whether your customer needs a likely session or something nice and relaxing.
5. A professionalism in all aspects of what she does, not least in discretion.
Oh those are really good points! I especially like #4. Can't wait to get to the point that I have long term regulars that I am able able to read their moods like that.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:45 AM   #88
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

I don't think there is really a upscale hooker. As long as they are clean and attractive that's all that matters. Being smart or educated means nothing in the sac. Guys don't really want to get to know a provider unless there is a chance of free pussy in it.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:00 AM   #89
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I don't think there is really a upscale hooker. As long as they are clean and attractive that's all that matters. Being smart or educated means nothing in the sac. Guys don't really want to get to know a provider unless there is a chance of free pussy in it.
Believe it or not-- once you get over a certain price point and start carrying 2-3 hour minimums... it does tend to matter more than you'd think. Dinner dates, social functions, weeks away are much more common and the companion does need to be able to hold her own among others without coming off as uneducated, or even worse... paid for. Now, Eccie isn't really much of a venue for encounters like this, but there are a few.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:05 AM   #90
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Believe it or not-- once you get over a certain price point and start carrying 2-3 hour minimums... it does tend to matter more than you'd think. Dinner dates, social functions, weeks away are much more common and the companion does need to be able to hold her own among others without coming off as uneducated, or even worse... paid for. Now, Eccie isn't really much of a venue for encounters like this, but there are a few.

I see your point then.

When I think of the smart educated ladies I've been with I remember them as quite boring in bed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women