Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #76
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
LL, would you agree evangelicals love Israel and will not desert her?
What does that mean?

Are you relying on the evangelical vote to drag America into a regional conflict if there is one?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #77
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Wow, will wonders never cease? Maybe there truly is hope for mankind because I never thought I'd see the day whey I would agree with and praise both JDB and COG, but here it is. Way to go guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It has been my experience that people actually involved don't celebrate that much. Note the reaction of the police in Boston. The others are just spectators and are reacting like they are watching a sporting event rather than real life. It seemed over the top and will probably be used by our enemies to show how low we can go. Yes, they (and you know who they are) go much lower. Note the reactions around the world to 9/11. I would like to see my country celebrate in a much more subdued, less sporting event manner (adult).
Yes, the celebrations were understandable, but unseemly at the very least. First responders and those who deal with the aftermath of incidents like this and with run of the mill criminals or natural disasters do not normally celebrate like this. Yes, it may be used by those who are against us, but just about anything can be twisted to use against us by those who desire to inflict pain and suffering and thereby gain power. Most of what I feel is sadness at the senselessness of most of it and a good deal of relief at the quick resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
While I do not want to offend SOTF, and others on here, if you read this post thoughtfully and slowly, it is quite possibly the most intelligent and courageous statement I've seen posted. When we focus on how we are different from each other, instead of how we are similar to each other, violence is result. Subtle violence, like anger, jealousy and hatred, or more overt violence, like what we see in Boston.

Excellent and thought provoking post, Zabrina!
+1

COG, I can't help but be a little provocative but I sure wish you would read thoughtfully and slowly more often! Perhaps we should take a clue from you and do that ourselves too? But for grace, or the grace of God, or luck and circumstance, there go we all. You are dead on here COG, we are all far more similar than we are different and anyone who tells you that they could never fall into a trap to do something heinous probably does not understand human nature very well. Violence has been a fact of "civilized" human life and society for over 5 thousand years and life was usually much more violent before that. Instigating violence is almost always wrong (not to mention usually counter productive) and as Gandhi and Martin Luther King have shown and Buddhists and Jain's have practiced for millennia there are other ways.

Only when we know as much of the full story of these Chechan Muslim immigrants will we really be able to judge what brought them to do this. We need that understanding to attempt to avoid similar situations in the future. Unfortunately, the specter of violence and retribution for both real and imagined wrongs will likely always be with us as long as we are human.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #78
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Let's take a page out of the Providers' Book and S E L L the war goods to our friends! Maybe even make a profit on the sales until we balance out our accounting. It is still a big favor to provide to them.

just sayin'

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #79
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can see how you might feel that way. But 50 million evangelical Christians love us and will not desert us.
The only reason they "love us" and by "love us" you should mean they love Israel and not Jews, is because they believe you play a part in the end of days and the 2nd coming. That is the main reason and has almost nothing to do with Jews or Israel's inherent qualities or even Jesus' admonition to love thy neighbor. Protestations to the contrary are just a cover up.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #80
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let the evangelicals fund it. They are masters of fundraising.
+1

Either that or we should buy it and rent it back! I like that idea.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:01 PM   #81
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Let's take a page out of the Providers' Book and S E L L the war goods to our friends! Maybe even make a profit on the sales until we balance out our accounting. It is still a big favor to provide to them.

just sayin'

Old Dingus

we sell tons of weaponry or "war goods" as you call it to Israel ... after we give them a billion bucks in foreign aid $$

aka as pissing in your pants and not getting your socks wet

`````````````````

Under a Bush-era agreement, U.S. weapons transfers to Israel are scheduled to total $30 billion from 2009-2018, an annual average increase of 25 percent above previous levels. With this 2007 Memorandum of Understanding, the United States solidified Israel’s position as the largest recipient of U.S. military aid this decade. In line with increases proposed under this arrangement, President Obama asked for a record-breaking $3.075 billion of weapons for Israel in his 2012 budget request
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #82
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by austxjr View Post
The only reason they "love us" and by "love us" you should mean they love Israel and not Jews, is because they believe you play a part in the end of days and the 2nd coming. That is the main reason and has almost nothing to do with Jews or Israel's inherent qualities or even Jesus' admonition to love thy neighbor. Protestations to the contrary are just a cover up.
From John Hagee:

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."
Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
  1. The Sacred Scripture
  2. The Prophets
  3. The Patriarchs
  4. Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
  5. The Twelve Disciples
  6. The Apostles
It is not possible to say, "I am a Christian" and not love the Jewish people. The Bible teaches that love is not what you say, but what you do. (1 John 3:18) "A bell is not a bell until you ring it, a song is not a song until you sing it, love is not love until you share it."

Those of you who want to make a more immediate impact may do so here:

https://41281dallasholocaustmuseum.t...e.aspx?pid=298
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #83
CJOHN
BANNED

Muoi ba... lol

Let see how effective the dzug is dr.carter
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #84
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

O.K. To clarify, quit giving away our money and things of value and S E L L only.

Clear enough?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #85
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
What does that mean?

Are you relying on the evangelical vote to drag America into a regional conflict if there is one?
If the regional conflict involves Israel, yes.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, from your previous reply, I thought you were one of them, not some unpatriotic fucker who buys foreign cars!
You mean like Robert Kennedy, Jr.

Besides, who said I bought "foreign cars"?

Personally, I would think anyone who bought one of those wide tired, jacked up, gas guzzling, hickups .. (aka pickups), made the "good ole USA" with on of those monster engines installed with loud pipes and louder noise coming from the speakers .. would be the more UNPATRIOTIC, because they are contributing to this country's dependency on oil from overses (Middle East?) and according to some wizards on here .. that's making us less safe!

Besides why would driving a "foreign car" made in the USA be ... err ...

.. unpatriotic?

How about hauling a US built car in Israel? Unpatriotic?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #87
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Personally, I would think anyone who bought one of those wide tired, jacked up, gas guzzling, hickups .. (aka pickups), made the "good ole USA" with on of those monster engines installed with loud pipes and louder noise coming from the speakers .. would be the more UNPATRIOTIC, because they are contributing to this country's dependency on oil from overses (Middle East?) and according to some wizards on here .. that's making us less safe!

.. unpatriotic?
Isn't your Lexus (I know mine is) made in Japan by honorable Japanese Samurai? Or is Lexus the name of some stripper you like?
Old 04-23-2013, 02:38 PM   #88
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:

.. unpatriotic?
Why dont you fuck learn to fix your own fucking problem instead of listening to johnny.... and if you dont like the fucking answer you mother fucker start dzuging or threating ..... Fuck off and stop causing problem in this family....
CJOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:39 PM   #89
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't your Lexus (I know mine is) made in Japan by honorable Japanese Samurai? Or is Lexus the name of some stripper you like?
See how superficial and shallow you are?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #90
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
See how superficial and shallow you are?
No

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women