Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #76
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob38 View Post
It's offensive to me that the democrats parade mothers of criminals on stage and ignore the murdered police officers....I hoe those assholes don't need police help anytime soon because I wouldn't save their asses!!!!
You wouldn't save a democrat? Let me guess, you're a trump supporter?

Perhaps we should get this Somerville deputy to save us. I'm sure that he provides unbiased service...
https://youtu.be/wjjlTJH1MEw

Or, maybe this former McKinney cop...
https://youtu.be/ZXvPVw8yn4k
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:21 PM   #77
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
don't get me started on North Richland Hills, those Fuckers must have little to do.. my lone speeding ticket and lone red-light ticket are from NRH.. I barely go there damn it.

back to the topic of thugs.. while I agree the NY cigarette seller, and the Baton Rouge cd marketer probably would be alive had they not resisted arrest..

WTF? couldn't the Cops issue a ticket, or apprehend either guy later? I don't get the strong arm force used.. for what? to prove the Cops can force an arrest? over bullshit street side sales of bullshit items?
Mr Trung think of if a little like a lion/tiger keeper at the zoo. They must be very careful every time w the cats. The one time they are not careful. They will be attacked and killed. It's the same exact thing with thug blacks. They have no choice but to fear for their life every single time they have to do their job w thugs. They know the one time they slip. They will be killed. Blue Lives Matter
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 04:33 PM   #78
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Mr Trung think of if a little like a lion/tiger keeper at the zoo. They must be very careful every time w the cats. Blue Lives Matter

yes Sir, Blue lives Matter.

Trung.jpg
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:11 PM   #79
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

This public service announcement would solve most of the problems.

https://youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:03 PM   #80
Dignan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

The other day I relayed the idiom "Not for all the tea in China." I was told that could be offensive. Chung? On Netflix is a show called "Swift & Shift" it is out of Australia and offends everybody. Vert refreshing, sadly, it would bring this country to its knees.
Dignan is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 12:48 AM   #81
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
The other day I relayed the idiom "Not for all the tea in China." I was told that could be offensive. Chung? On Netflix is a show called "Swift & Shift" it is out of Australia and offends everybody. Vert refreshing, sadly, it would bring this country to its knees.
^^^
Agreed. I simply posted a meme on this thread quoting "Blazing Saddles" and a certain wussy couldn't sleep because of it and reported it.

To your point, check out the original "Bad News Bears" movie from the 70's. It has a radical black Muslim kid on the team, telling Buttermaker "Don't give me any of your h-nky bullshit, Buttermaker." And saying how his next hit is for "Allah, SUCKER!" Another kid talks about ....well....look it up. Don't want to get pointed by offending Randall. Look for Tanner's quotes. He uses the N-word, S-word for Mexicans, among others. There is a twelve year old talking about the pill, and so on.

By the way, that movie was rated PG!!! Different times, man. "All In The Family" would never make it to the air nowadays. Damn shame.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:49 AM   #82
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I don't really want to argue over this to the point that some have. Not because I mind but because its not in the Political forum as it should be. I do have a question when talking about blacks getting shot for no reason. Why is it that Brown is the benchmark. Why not Tamir Rice or John Crawford? Another question is what about witness 41 in the MB case and the fact that Robert P. McCulloch knew her testimony was a lie. That is why he said he promised to give all the evidence not just what he verified. that way he make sure the jury sided with him.
He was not looking for justice he was looking for vengeance. Those that mention Brown had robbed a store fail to mention the Cop had no idea. He did not know MB he yelled at him and then backed up because he was still in the street. so basically he was killed for J-walking. Yes I know Brown was a potential inmate but why is it white guys can shoot at Cops and Blacks get killed for just looking dangerous in some cases.
http://usuncut.com/news/armed-white-...sted-alive-nc/
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/here...nt-get-killed/
Remember the first Bundy deal, how many guys had guns aimed at the cops and not one arrested.
http://fusion.net/story/297889/miche...w-enforcement/

Here is another shooting that should not of happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg16F4Ssw9Q

The other issue is its not just Blacks. It is any one disenfranchised. Example
http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswit...City-Of-Dallas
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 07:34 AM   #83
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
^^^
Agreed. I simply posted a meme on this thread quoting "Blazing Saddles" and a certain wussy couldn't sleep because of it and reported it.

To your point, check out the original "Bad News Bears" movie from the 70's. It has a radical black Muslim kid on the team, telling Buttermaker "Don't give me any of your h-nky bullshit, Buttermaker." And saying how his next hit is for "Allah, SUCKER!" Another kid talks about ....well....look it up. Don't want to get pointed by offending Randall. Look for Tanner's quotes. He uses the N-word, S-word for Mexicans, among others. There is a twelve year old talking about the pill, and so on.

By the way, that movie was rated PG!!! Different times, man. "All In The Family" would never make it to the air nowadays. Damn shame.
The problem, back then, was that minorities didn't have a "safe space" to go to and not hear mean things.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 01:39 PM   #84
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Has anyone here seen Urban Dictionary's various definitions of the word "thug"? I guess it depends on how old you are, what culture you're from and which definition you want to accept. Or reject. Honestly, I never equated it with the N-word.

I doubt Blazing Saddles would not only not be made today, the script would be trashed and Mel Brooks ostracized. The funny thing is, I know a kid who works at a Movie Trading store and Blazing Saddles was rented mostly by blacks. Why? With all the racist epithets? Because Cleavon Little (the black sheriff) comes off ten times smarter than any white person in the movie.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 03:26 PM   #85
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Has anyone here seen Urban Dictionary's various definitions of the word "thug"? I guess it depends on how old you are, what culture you're from and which definition you want to accept. Or reject. Honestly, I never equated it with the N-word.

I doubt Blazing Saddles would not only not be made today, the script would be trashed and Mel Brooks ostracized. The funny thing is, I know a kid who works at a Movie Trading store and Blazing Saddles was rented mostly by blacks. Why? With all the racist epithets? Because Cleavon Little (the black sheriff) comes off ten times smarter than any white person in the movie.
I imagine Quentin Taratino must be exempt from backlash also because he does the same thing - mock whitey and yet call black people the N-word all the time.

"Dead N-word storage, anyone?"
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 10:33 PM   #86
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Prolongus, just because you don't use a particular word that way, doesn't mean others don't. They know what they're doing (or saying) when they insert the word 'thug' in place of the 'other' word.

They also like it when others don't get it that they're disguising their racism.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:17 AM   #87
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I imagine Quentin Taratino must be exempt from backlash also because he does the same thing - mock whitey and yet call black people the N-word all the time.

"Dead N-word storage, anyone?"

Tarantino is not exempt from backlash; he gets it in public, from critics, and director Spike Lee.

He continues to use the word in his films because he believed the more it's "out there" the less impact it will have. He was wrong.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:25 AM   #88
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Prolongus, just because you don't use a particular word that way, doesn't mean others don't. They know what they're doing (or saying) when they insert the word 'thug' in place of the 'other' word.

They also like it when others don't get it that they're disguising their racism.

I honestly had never heard this definition of the word "thug" until I read this post. And I believe the weatherman didn't, either. If there was something in his background that indicated he was racist, then maybe he lied about his intent of using the word...?

Let's say you and I are at a ball game and the home team makes a spectacular play. If I turn to you and say "Boy!!! That was beautiful, wasn't it?!?"
Are you going to be offended?
Old 08-10-2016, 07:59 AM   #89
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Tarantino is not exempt from backlash; he gets it in public, from critics, and director Spike Lee.

He continues to use the word in his films because he believed the more it's "out there" the less impact it will have. He was wrong.
Indeed, he was wrong. If he were a conservative, he would be lynched.

I'm going to have to build a safe space soon. It is hard to keep up with all the ways to offend the [prohibited word] these days.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 08:00 AM   #90
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I honestly had never heard this definition of the word "thug" until I read this post. And I believe the weatherman didn't, either. If there was something in his background that indicated he was racist, then maybe he lied about his intent of using the word...?

Let's say you and I are at a ball game and the home team makes a spectacular play. If I turn to you and say "Boy!!! That was beautiful, wasn't it?!?"
Are you going to be offended?
That is a truly excellent post!!
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women