Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 04:00 AM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So what if being gay is a choice? I think sometimes it is, and other times the person may not have a choice. Who cares? If they are happy, and not hurting anyone, leave them alone. If they want to get married, let them. It's none of our, or the government's business.
That's a two way street ... especially considering how the LBGT community enlists the power of the government to impose acceptance of their deviant behavior on the rest of society. What they do BCD should absolutely remain BCD and not propagated in public.

And for those who have any doubts as to the definition of "deviant":

deviant : different from what is considered to be normal
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:44 AM   #77
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's a two way street ... especially considering how the LBGT community enlists the power of the government to impose acceptance of their deviant behavior on the rest of society. What they do BCD should absolutely remain BCD and not propagated in public.

And for those who have any doubts as to the definition of "deviant":

deviant : different from what is considered to be normal
YOU don't get to determine what is normal for someone else. Are you afraid you might like it? No one is going to make you suck dick if you don't want to.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:40 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
YOU don't get to determine what is normal for someone else. Are you afraid you might like it? No one is going to make you suck dick if you don't want to.
It's a statistical fact that only a small portion of the population deviates from the heterosexual norm and choose to engage in homosexual sex, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, they are by definition deviant because they are not in the norm.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:13 AM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Listen to chicken dick WR he is more deviant than anyone else on the board. Knows more about cum guzzling and the flavor of the week.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:42 AM   #80
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Rubio would be a great choice for the Democrat nominee, but he is a Republican in name only. Kisses Obama's ring at every chance.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 12:19 PM   #81
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
It's a statistical fact that only a small portion of the population deviates from the heterosexual norm and choose to engage in homosexual sex, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, they are by definition deviant because they are not in the norm.
So, by your "logic", and "small portion of the population" is deviant.
--Thus, by YOUR illogic, clergy of all faiths, being a small portion of the population, are deviates
--By your illogic, St Theresa was a deviant
--By your illogic, all billionaires are deviants
--By your illogic, people who prefer spam over a hamburger are probably deviants
--By your illogic, green eyed people are deviants
--By your illogic, smokers in the US are deviants
--By your illogic, almost everyone on the planet is deviant because in some matter of personal preference--be it clothing preference, religious belief, support of a political movement, preference for sexual attraction (not only hetero- or homo-, but what they find attractive), etc., EVERYONE fits a "small minority" in some aspect of their life.

Except you of course. YOU are perfect. YOU are the embodiment of right thinking. Well, not quite. You are about the MOST deviant person on here. Sick, and twisted, and hateful. But of course you will never see it in yourself. Your REAL definition of "deviant" is anyone who disagrees with you, isn't it?

(PS: Let me point out that people with so much free time that they have more than 16,000 posts on this board is a VERY small group. A VERY small minority. Therefore posting that much on here is, buy definition, a deviation from the norm of social behavior. Thus, buy YOUR definition (not mine) YOU are a self proclaimed deviate. Good for you, IBDeviate.)

Tell me, how dose two women having sex together affect your life in any way? Answer: it doesn't, other than to elevate your sick Thumper blood pressure.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He didn't determine it. Society determined it for him a long time ago. Homosexuality is different from the norm. A man being physically aroused by another man isn't normal. It goes against our primal instincts. I am not saying these people are bad, or evil or don't deserve to be treated fairly. But their sexual preferences and behavior is what it is. It can't be declared " Normal" just because it makes you feel better.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:11 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
He didn't determine it. Society determined it for him a long time ago. Homosexuality is different from the norm. A man being physically aroused by another man isn't normal. It goes against our primal instincts. I am not saying these people are bad, or evil or don't deserve to be treated fairly. But their sexual preferences and behavior is what it is. It can't be declared " Normal" just because it makes you feel better.

Jim
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Listen to chicken dick WR he is more deviant than anyone else on the board. Knows more about cum guzzling and the flavor of the week.
Your grammar is atrocious, and you proffer nothing substantive, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So, by your "logic", and "small portion of the population" is deviant.
--Thus, by YOUR illogic, clergy of all faiths, being a small portion of the population, are deviates
--By your illogic, St Theresa was a deviant
--By your illogic, all billionaires are deviants
--By your illogic, people who prefer spam over a hamburger are probably deviants
--By your illogic, green eyed people are deviants
--By your illogic, smokers in the US are deviants
--By your illogic, almost everyone on the planet is deviant because in some matter of personal preference--be it clothing preference, religious belief, support of a political movement, preference for sexual attraction (not only hetero- or homo-, but what they find attractive), etc., EVERYONE fits a "small minority" in some aspect of their life.

Except you of course. YOU are perfect. YOU are the embodiment of right thinking. Well, not quite. You are about the MOST deviant person on here. Sick, and twisted, and hateful. But of course you will never see it in yourself. Your REAL definition of "deviant" is anyone who disagrees with you, isn't it?

(PS: Let me point out that people with so much free time that they have more than 16,000 posts on this board is a VERY small group. A VERY small minority. Therefore posting that much on here is, buy definition, a deviation from the norm of social behavior. Thus, buy YOUR definition (not mine) YOU are a self proclaimed deviate. Good for you, IBDeviate.)

Tell me, how dose two women having sex together affect your life in any way? Answer: it doesn't, other than to elevate your sick Thumper blood pressure.
No, Old-THUMPER, you'd be one of the most deviant jackasses in this forum, because you're the pathetic and deviant little troll with the deviant fetish that inspires you to hang around on a SHMB to track and comment on post counts.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:11 PM   #84
Old-T
Valued Poster

What a shock! When IBDeviant is caught in a trap of his own making he rants and whines and ignores the facts.

Sorry IBDeviant, I am just using YOUR definition of the term, sorry if you benched before you thought. Hoisted on your own.....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:31 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
What a shock! When IBDeviant is caught in a trap of his own making he rants and whines and ignores the facts.

Sorry IBDeviant, I am just using YOUR definition of the term, sorry if you benched before you thought. Hoisted on your own.....
You're still the pathetic and deviant little troll with the deviant fetish that inspires you to hang around on a SHMB to track and comment on post counts, Old-THUMPER. BTW, Old-THUMPER, you're the one who has been caught time and again ignoring the facts and posting your stupidity for others to see, e.g., when you stupidly posted that there were no Christians or Europeans in the Levant before the rise of Islam.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #86
Old-T
Valued Poster

He deflects. He lies. It must be IBDeviant.

Why yes it is!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:56 PM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He deflects. He lies. It must be IBDeviant.

Why yes it is!
You continue to prove you are a pathetic and deviant little troll with a deviant fetish that inspires you to hang around on a SHMB to track and comment on post counts, Old-THUMPER.

And, Old-THUMPER, you're the one who has been caught time and again ignoring the facts and posting your stupidity for others to see, e.g., you post declaring Truman made concessions to the Japanese prior to their surrender during WWII ... and the only lies are your lies when you try now to deny your stupid posts, Old-THUMPER.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:17 PM   #88
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I believe your last sentence was a fragment....so IB was right about your grammar.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:06 PM   #89
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I believe your last sentence was a fragment....so IB was right about your grammar.
You have really turned into chicken dick's butt boy, are you a fragment of JL ? Both of you hear voices in your heads. Which sentence were you referring to? There were two of them.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:16 PM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
a small percentage of the population likes brussell sprouts. Are they deviants? Take sex out of it.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women