Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161258
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47898
pyramider46370
bambino40525
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2012, 03:32 AM   #76
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
But for those of you who would like to remain free, another amendment has passed that will further entrench the power of the government to detain you without due process.

From the article:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein has put forward a flawed and dangerous amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013.

What it did was further entrench the power of military indefinite detention and make it more likely the power will be used against immigrants in the United States, even though that has historically been unconstitutional.

How do you exercise that right, since you don't have a right to counsel in a civilian court? You don't have Miranda rights in a civilian court? You don't even have the right to contact your family to let them know you're detained!!
Quote:
He's as blind as to what's going on as you are, BigTurd. We'll wait for the final bill.

There has been a lot of talk about Section 1033 of H.R. 4310, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2013. Some have been hailing it as bringing habeas corpus and other rights back to the U.S. This clause in the NDAA does nothing to protect our rights.
Quote:
Didn't read the analysis, did you. Nope, didn't think so.
COG, you have morphed your "chicken little" OP into a discussion of the 2012 legislation, which is currently under review by the 2nd circuit ....., and will more than likely be reviewed by the SCOTUS.....depending on how the 2nd circuit goes with it.

The Feinstein addition to the 2013 NDAA takes care of the "falling sky" because .... as I previously posted ...

"Read the friggin/ ..... "new provision" .... it doesn't "give" anything ... that is a pure fabrication of what Feinstein added to the legislation ...

Feinstein Amendment (NDAA 2013 § 1031):
“(e) Authorities- Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.”

That language PRESERVES the "existing law or authorities" = MIRANDA!".....

End of previous posting by LL.

Two matters ....

#1: ... those persons taken into custody "in the United States" enjoy the protections of the United States Constitution, which includes the incorporated amendments, i.e. those enumerated withint the Miranda warnings, along with due process and equal protection under "existing law or authorities."

#2:... for whatever reason YOU have attempted to draw some distinction between "civil" courts and "criminal" courts as having something to do with a person's protections of the United States Constitution, which includes the incorporated amendments, i.e. those enumerated withint the Miranda warnings, along with due process and equal protection .....

and you are simply wrong!

As I posted before regarding your cut and paste and morphed bullshit from some hysterical article about the breadth and scope of Feinstein's amendment ....

I QUOTED and NOT YOU .....

By LL:
"You are an internet chameleon who re-shades in an attempt to blend in to the truth as it is slowly revealed after you make such an hysterical thread ... that it makes you appear to be as uninformed as the journalist you are quoting and posting as your authtority."

You remind me of some of the West Texas ranchers and farmers who opposed daylight savings time, because it would increase the length of the days and burn up their livestock and crops from the intense EXTRA sunlight.

Just a thought ... does it make any difference to you that the folks who kick down your front door have on an Army uniform instead of FBI special weapons and tactics gear?

Just asking.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #77
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Directed to COG:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Oh, do you know what an Art. III court is?

Have you ever stepped inside of one?
It appears that based on the following:

COG: "I think I will disengage from this "battle of wits"..."

#1 answer = "No" and #2 answer = No.

Which may explain YOUR CONFUSION, COG, over "civil" vs. "criminal" ART. III courts as it relates to being tried for CRIMES against the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

COG, did you post somewhere that you are an attorney?
Old 12-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #78
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Do not expect an answer from him or any further posts by him in this thread. He is busy pushing unsubstantiated claims in other threads now.

But good job shutting him up.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #79
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Looks like LL nailed you again COF

You got nothing do ya?
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #80
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LL didn't nail me, but you can go ahead and think he did. And yes, I spent a lot of time in Article III courts. I stand by my OP, and the related analysis, posted later. Since you can't respond to that, I remain untinged by any hint of "asskicking".

You're like the little boy who got beat up on the way to school and the big kids took his lunch. He claimed victory by shouting "Oh yeah? I don't even like peanut butter!"

Gloat all you want, but nothing has happened here, except LL made and emphasized some points irrelevant to the issue. So go ahead. Makes me no never mind.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #81
CJ7
Valued Poster

I bet you guys cant make another 80 posts and say the exact same thing again ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #82
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You're gonna see PLENTY OF THAT tonight CC!

GO TEXANS!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, how those Texans doing, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:03 PM   #84
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Better than you, asshole. they're getting their asses beat on National TV by a great team. You've been getting your ass beat on a hooker board by other closet queens like LL.

I'll take 11-2 over YOU anyway!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 PM   #85
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're gonna see PLENTY OF THAT tonight CC!

GO TEXANS!
Texans aren't trending well tonight.
But after the 58-0 asskicking yesterday I got nothing.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:54 AM   #86
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yes, I spent a lot of time in Article III courts.
"Civil" or "criminal"? Just asking.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women