Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2015, 02:35 PM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Well that proves it, you are a democrat. You and your undercunt buddy's, lie, lie, and lie
Take time from your busy schedule of licking IB Hankering's ass crack, and go fuck yourself no stones. You just got bitch slapped with the truth, so that is all you got. Fucking hillbilly, did you fly your rainbow flag today?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Take time from your busy schedule of licking IB Hankering's ass crack, and go fuck yourself no stones. You just got bitch slapped with the truth, so that is all you got. Fucking hillbilly, did you fly your rainbow flag today?
No one took your faggoty rainbow flag, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you probably left it in the men's room where you were using it to pad your knees.

Quote:
You have the comprehension of a turnip, chicken dick. Did you fly the rainbow flag outside your trailer in remembrance of all the military cock you have sucked?
You'd be the hayseed faggot looking for the "Big Red One" while you work Junction City, KS, streets, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
It appear IBfaggot has hijacked another unrelated thread.
You must be Ekim the Inbred Chimp's understudy, shamman. BTW, shamman, U B the faggot WKing for other faggots.

Quote:
Think I have used that expression long before you started sticking your nose into exchanges I have with other members no stones. No one asked your hillbilly ass for a comment, if I want anything from you then I will rattle your cage. Put me on ignore hillbilly........ Did you fly the rainbow flag along with chicken dick?
You were told before, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you probably left your faggoty rainbow flag in the men's room where you were using it to pad your knees.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:42 PM   #78
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056761623] No one took your faggoty rainbow flag, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you probably left it in the men's room where you were using it to pad your knees.
Pete

You'd be the hayseed faggot looking for the "Big Red One" while you work Junction City, KS, streets, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Where you worked the street in your best dress and heels chicken dick.

You must be Ekim the Inbred Chimp's understudy, shamman. BTW, shamman, U B the faggot WKing for other faggots.

You were told before, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you probably left your faggoty rainbow flag in the men's room where you were using it to pad your knees.[/QUOTE
Repeat

Wasn't my flag you faggoty unamerican douchebag. How long was the line in front of your trailer waiting for a blowjob chicken dick?. Did no stones worked the line with you?
Old 05-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wasn't my flag you faggoty unamerican douchebag. How long was the line in front of your trailer waiting for a blowjob chicken dick?. Did no stones worked the line with you?
Doesn't matter if it was your flag or your boyfriend's faggoty flag, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'll find it in the men's room where you left it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-25-2015, 05:56 PM   #80
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Doesn't matter if it was your flag or your boyfriend's faggoty flag, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You'll find it in the men's room where you left it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Actually it was a nice gesture you made to provide any military man active or retired to get a free blow job on memorial day, chicken dick. Did your minion no stones bang your ass while you serviced the service men?
Old 05-25-2015, 06:01 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually it was a nice gesture you made to provide any military man active or retired to get a free blow job on memorial day, chicken dick. Did your minion no stones bang your ass while you serviced the service men?
Just stapled a few maps on a few telephone poles in Junction City to let them know where you were working, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hopefully you made some coin off of tips, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Just stapled a few maps on a few telephone poles in Junction City to let them know where you were working, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Hopefully you made some coin off of tips, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You lie. You live in chicago. You didn't just staple anything on a telephone pole in Junction City. You've been caught lying, once again.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #83
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You sound full of sperm chicken dick, must have serviced a lot of service men today, bet you had memories of when you serviced the Big Red One .The maps were a nice touch I was able to direct them to you chicken dick some of them remembered you.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:59 AM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You lie. You live in chicago. You didn't just staple anything on a telephone pole in Junction City. You've been caught lying, once again.
You'd be stupidly WKing for a genuine moron, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
You sound full of sperm chicken dick, must have serviced a lot of service men today, bet you had memories of when you serviced the Big Red One .The maps were a nice touch I was able to direct them to you chicken dick some of them remembered you.
How fascinating that you claim to know what the sound of sperm sounds like, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:03 AM   #85
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be stupidly WKing for a genuine moron, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

How fascinating that you claim to know what the sound of sperm sounds like, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Your voice sounded like gargling, chicken dick. It was easy to know you sucked, the wind picked up here headed your way.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your voice sounded like gargling, chicken dick. It was easy to know you sucked, the wind picked up here headed your way.
And now you claim to know the sound of gargling poultry penises, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?!?!
Old 05-26-2015, 11:17 AM   #87
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
And now you claim to know the sound of gargling poultry penises, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!?!?!
Isn't that a forbidden subject chicken dick? You being a chicken shit chicken dick should know better.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:22 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Isn't that a forbidden subject chicken dick? You being a chicken shit chicken dick should know better.
If it is, you'd be the the barnyard, outhouse-sheltered hayseed that keeps introducing the subject, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:26 AM   #89
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

You'd be stupidly lying, saying you stapled something to a telephone pole when you didn't. You're a lying cuntbag. You've been exposed. Again.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You'd be stupidly lying, saying you stapled something to a telephone pole when you didn't. You're a lying cuntbag. You've been exposed. Again.
You're still stupidly WKing for a genuine moron, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women