Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2015, 07:05 AM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
If you look at him, it is even worse. He rants about a little click-to-add emoticon but he spends far more time finding old drawings. He thinks somehow there is a psychic link that will embarrass me because Sheridan was born in the same state as I was. IBBuffoon is indeed alive and well. Well, at least he is alive. Maybe.
chickendick likes three things.
He must have the last word, it makes him think he is in control of the exchange.

He loves cartoons since he fell in love with Jessica Rabbit.

His fave song is by Steven Tyler...Dude looks like a lady.......
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:44 AM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Figures IBIdiot would try and deflect away from his horrible misuse of English. he didn't deny his error. He just stupidly ignored it.

I guess he learned to do that when he got his "Associated Masters Degree."

Come on, IBIdiot. Explain yourself. Or admit you fucked it up again.

:woot_Jump:
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:49 AM   #78
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Figures IBIdiot would try and deflect away from his horrible misuse of English. he didn't deny his error. He just stupidly ignored it.

I guess he learned to do that when he got his "Associated Masters Degree."

Come on, IBIdiot. Explain yourself. Or admit you fucked it up again.

:woot_Jump:
Your mommy's abortionist is the one who "fucked-up", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
chickendick likes three things.
He must have the last word, it makes him think he is in control of the exchange. Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp who posts cartoons because he's too fuckin' stupid to correctly use words.

He loves cartoons since he fell in love with Jessica Rabbit. Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp who has posted more emoticon cartoons than anyone else in this forum.

His fave song is by Steven Tyler...Dude looks like a lady.......Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose mind obviously went there.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:56 AM   #79
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your mommy's abortionist is the one who "fucked-up", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
You're an ignorant fat toad, IBIdiot. Attacking when you should be defending.

Explain the logic behind your statement. How can someone be beyond a certain level? Levels are measures of height. You are either below a level, above a level or on a level.

You fucked it up, plain and simple.

What does your Bible say about that? (I know you're scouring the Interwebs for support right now...)

Old 06-08-2015, 08:22 AM   #80
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Explain the logic behind your statement.
YR, I am ashamed of you! You owe IBBuffoon an apology! Just read his recent posts:

Quote:
Quote:
Go ahead then, U B silent, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Your question illustrates your congenital ignorance, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp is leading Old-THUMPER around by the nose. Be proud, Old-THUMPER.
Is there ANY cogent thought in any of that? No. It is seriously unfair to ask him to explain his posts--there is no intelligent thought in them, so how can he or anyone explain them? Especially him.

Just post another happy face and let him rant about it. It is about all he can handle with his addled mind.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 08:41 AM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're an ignorant fat toad, IBIdiot. Attacking when you should be defending.

Explain the logic behind your statement. How can someone be beyond a certain level? Levels are measures of height. You are either below a level, above a level or on a level.

You fucked it up, plain and simple.

What does your Bible say about that? (I know you're scouring the Interwebs for support right now...)

It's obviously beyond the grade level you managed to complete, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
YR, I am ashamed of you! You owe IBBuffoon an apology! Just read his recent posts:

Is there ANY cogent thought in any of that? No. It is seriously unfair to ask him to explain his posts--there is no intelligent thought in them, so how can he or anyone explain them? Especially him.

Just post another happy face and let him rant about it. It is about all he can handle with his addled mind.

Speaking of you being ashamed, Old-THUMPER, here's another Yankee you can be proud of. He's one of your "Buckeyes", Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:52 AM   #82
Old-T
Valued Poster

Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 09:04 AM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, a Keentuckie hillbilly who couldn't figure out which side of the river to be born on. That makes him one of your family relations.
You'd be a stupid and lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:25 AM   #84
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Wrong again, IBIdiot, or are you going to dodge this one for years, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 06-08-2015, 11:27 AM   #85
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be a stupid and lying little troll, Old-THUMPER.
I guess either your family isn't really from KY or they didn't pass down the realities of SE Ohio culture. Ever been to Lebanon? I have, lots of times. It has plenty of Keentukie Hill Folk who wandered across the river for work. Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Unlike you, I don't hold to the idea that where a person was born defines him. I wait to see what they do and say. Sheridan was an able general who helped defeat the traitorous Confederates, but also a racist. You are a bigoted buffoon with no redeeming social value.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:52 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wrong again, IBIdiot, or are you going to dodge this one for years, too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You haven't mastered toilet training yet, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, let alone develop any comprehension skills.

Quote:
I guess either your family isn't really from KY or they didn't pass down the realities of SE Ohio culture. Ever been to Lebanon? I have, lots of times. It has plenty of Keentukie Hill Folk who wandered across the river for work. Most of Ohio refers to that area as "northern Kentucky".

Unlike you, I don't hold to the idea that where a person was born defines him. I wait to see what they do and say. Sheridan was an able general who helped defeat the traitorous Confederates, but also a racist. You are a bigoted buffoon with no redeeming social value.
The fact remains that Chivington was born in Ohio, Old-THUMPER, and you'd still be a stupid and lying little troll pathetically attempting to deflect by claiming that part of Ohio is "Kentucky". It's amusing to see you pathetically attempt to "redefine" Chivington's place of birth as you disingenuously claim that place of birth carries no weight with you, Old-THUMPER.

Old 06-08-2015, 12:57 PM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Who gives a shit where he was born. He was a psychopath that murdered innocent women and children. He's a piece of shit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:19 PM   #88
Old-T
Valued Poster

So, lying racist bigot, you now make yet another false claim about me. Pray tell, what does the Colonel's birthplace mean to me? I said clearly that it doesn't matter to me. But it clearly matters to YOU.

Why? Is it evil if a "northerner" is a bigot, but it would be alright with you ("moral" is the term I think you would use) if a confederate traitor was a bigot? That is what you have argued vehemently in the past--have you finally admitted you were wrong?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:32 PM   #89
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, lying racist bigot, you now make yet another false claim about me. Pray tell, what does the Colonel's birthplace mean to me? I said clearly that it doesn't matter to me. But it clearly matters to YOU.

Why? Is it evil if a "northerner" is a bigot, but it would be alright with you ("moral" is the term I think you would use) if a confederate traitor was a bigot? That is what you have argued vehemently in the past--have you finally admitted you were wrong?
You were the jackass disingenuously arguing that Lebanon, Ohio, was "Kentucky", Old-THUMPER; so, it's evident that you are indeed concerned enough to lie and deflect from the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Who gives a shit where he was born. He was a psychopath that murdered innocent women and children. He's a piece of shit.
Old-THUMPER believes that all of the evils in this world can be attributed to one region and one race during a period encompassing only five Aprils, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 06-08-2015, 03:55 PM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You were the jackass disingenuously arguing that Lebanon, Ohio, was "Kentucky", Old-THUMPER; so, it's evident that you are indeed concerned enough to lie and deflect from the truth.

Old-THUMPER believes that all of the evils in this world can be attributed to one region and one race during a period encompassing only five Aprils, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Southern Ohio is not the North, you fucking inbred cocktard. Not all the evils, but definitely a lot of them.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women