Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162786
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41869
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36246
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-20-2010, 03:30 AM   #76
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Most disquieting turn of events. Thread begun to express for injured friend concern now turn all friends against each other. Much remain undisclosed but already confusion reign. Unfortunate fact is that some ladies for whatever reason choose gentlemen of leisure to wring daily bread from sweat of woman's brow. Some find practice despicable. Many unconcerned if service good and lady pleasant. Each may vote with dollar. If fact is known, let be known and customer decide.
True friend is concerned and wish to help. Help is not given by argument with one another. Likewise does not cleanse situation by airing dirty laundry to all at expense of humiliating already embarrassed victim. Wisest counsel to go to friend quietly, and offer advice.
Such incidents not uncommon. Business have seamy side, and with pleasure come sometimes pain. Thus has always been.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #77
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Your on! I double dare you to a game of scrabble!
Is there such a thing as "strip scrabble" ???

What do you get for a triple word score?

Huck
Old 11-20-2010, 08:35 AM   #78
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

lol...@ URHuckleberry! Let's find out, im sure google will tell ya!! S T R I P !
Old 11-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #79
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, we haven't heard from anyone but see posts on BP still so let us know everythings okay??
Old 11-20-2010, 08:47 AM   #80
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
If you care, leave it be, and let Sydney figure out her own path.
Talk about a waste of time, I actually read this entire thread and this was probably the only reply worth reading. Hopefully she will decide she is better than an abusive situation but until then it is what it is, thats just life.

Does anyone even remember what the original topic here was? I think I lost it before the end of the first page. Get it back on topic, it is easy to start new threads if needed.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:00 AM   #81
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol.....umm ok.....The beds look nothing alike ( to me ) too funny....Anywho....I hope everyone is doing good~ & have a safe & good weekend!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #82
searcyslave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomuser View Post
Talk about a waste of time, I actually read this entire thread and this was probably the only reply worth reading. Hopefully she will decide she is better than an abusive situation but until then it is what it is, thats just life.

Does anyone even remember what the original topic here was? I think I lost it before the end of the first page. Get it back on topic, it is easy to start new threads if needed.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=130858

Let's try this again BUT, this time, let's try and see what we can do to help the situation instead of trying to kick a person/LADY that is already down... Let's try to HELP!!! And Show the love and support that she NEEDS and Deserves!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #83
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
. . .Much remain undisclosed but already confusion reign. Unfortunate fact is that some ladies for whatever reason choose gentlemen of leisure to wring daily bread from sweat of woman's brow. . . Such incidents not uncommon. Business have seamy side, and with pleasure come sometimes pain. Thus has always been.
Just what the hobby community needs here is more drama. Yes, while as Chan as put "This has always been". BUT it really doesn't need to be. I don't know who has a pimp and who doesn't, but the bottom line ladies, is none of you need one.

If you've been convinced you're not smart enough, good enough, strong enough to exist without an abusive, bloodsucking, money hungry guy sucking the life out of you, get your act together, kick his butt to the street and get on with your life.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry I don't have much patience with the drama.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #84
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Sigh...only bed of importance to lowly self is that which am occupying. If shared with attractive partner, bedspread of little importance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallas View Post
lol.....umm ok.....The beds look nothing alike ( to me ) too funny....Anywho....I hope everyone is doing good~ & have a safe & good weekend!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:55 PM   #85
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
uM.. no, look at the backgrounds, they are diff. rooms... BUT as you can see both zebra.

I have never met babydallas NOR any other ladies on this board besides GINGER.

... DUE TO DRAMA.
When are we doing Denny's again? It's been too long & I want some pumpkin pancakes!
Old 11-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #86
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
When are we doing Denny's again? It's been too long & I want some pumpkin pancakes!

lmao! Another 3am date at Dennys? Oh and that is not what you had last time girlie! Guess your thinking more of Thanksgiving , mmmm love some pumpkin pie!!!
Old 11-20-2010, 09:29 PM   #87
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post
lmao! Another 3am date at Dennys? Oh and that is not what you had last time girlie! Guess your thinking more of Thanksgiving , mmmm love some pumpkin pie!!!
Pumpkin pie...my favorite! And it's an aphrodisiac, too.
Old 11-21-2010, 05:52 AM   #88
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
So I suppose when I'm full of turkey and the tryptophans and put me into a deep sleep, you're going to take advantage of me?
Old 11-21-2010, 07:40 AM   #89
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

HAHA All this talk about Dennys and aphrodisiacs, made someone TEXT me about Dennys...

"I wanna go to Dennys with you Miss. Dreams."

HAHA or something along those lines...

TOO FUNNY!

* this is to the guy/girl that sent me that text last night after reading this post...

I dont even like Dennys so if you try and take me there, chances are... we are not going! It was 3am.and she was driving through , we planned to meet @ Dennys, now that its been on this board that I met at Dennys, I will NEVER meet at the Dennys In Central, Arkansas again, Stalkers.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 AM   #90
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
So I suppose when I'm full of turkey and the tryptophans and put me into a deep sleep, you're going to take advantage of me?
I BET SHE WILL, and take you to Dennys too, with us and make some pancakes! HA HA.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women