Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #76
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ok fine .. then feel free to debunk the fact the pentagon scrambled 2 special ops teams (1 from europe, 1 from the us) to italy before Fox started their stand down story..

the world awaits

fyi before you cut and run, the first attack started at 9;40 the order to send in special ops was given in less that 3 hours later.

ready set GO!
These forces were not deployed ("send in") to Benghazi on the night of the attacks as you have just stated. They were sent to a staging area in Italy, to await further orders. So why weren't they deployed to Benghazi on the night of the attacks? Yes, they probably would have got there too late to save the brave Americans there. But we will never know for sure because they were never actually deployed. At the very least, they could have secured our consulate there and preserved any evidence that was still there. And if the attackers were still there, they could have delivered some payback. The special ops teams are on the ground now in Libya but why not deploy them ASAP on the night of the attack?

Why was the security team under LTC Woods pulled from Libya in May of this year? And why was additional security not added to Libya when Ambassador Stevens requested it? And he requested it more than once. Why didn't the Africa Command have a special ops force assigned to. It is my understanding that all of the other area commands have one assigned to it? And why did the Obama administration tell us that this attack was a "spontaneous reaction" to a silly little video that very few people even saw? And they were still spewing this load of crap weeks after the attack?

And you never answered my question. Do you think the brave men on the ground in Benghazi who said they were told to stand down several times are lying?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #77
fetishfreak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are still purposefully and ignorantly ignoring the fact that the Odumbo administration reduced security in the face of increasing hostility and violence (two bombs).

+1 Odumbo, et al, reduced security in the face of increasing hostility and violence (two bombs), and then afterwards they lied about what happened on 9/11 2012.
I was referring too it being a poor job of situational awareness before hand. Then this political he said she said after is just total bullshit. Anyone who actually thinks that CNN or Fox has anything close to the whole truth on this needs to have their head examined. This whole thing is a ridiculous debate.
fetishfreak is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #78
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

None of this addresses the main point, which is why Obama lied about the attack for two weeks, instead of telling the truth from the start?

And yes, I'll take the word of the men on the ground in real time over a month long fabricated story by the Administration.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #79
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
These forces were not deployed ("send in") to Benghazi on the night of the attacks as you have just stated. They were sent to a staging area in Italy, to await further orders. So why weren't they deployed to Benghazi on the night of the attacks? Yes, they probably would have got there too late to save the brave Americans there. But we will never know for sure because they were never actually deployed. At the very least, they could have secured our consulate there and preserved any evidence that was still there. And if the attackers were still there, they could have delivered some payback. The special ops teams are on the ground now in Libya but why not deploy them ASAP on the night of the attack?

Why was the security team under LTC Woods pulled from Libya in May of this year? And why was additional security not added to Libya when Ambassador Stevens requested it? And he requested it more than once. Why didn't the Africa Command have a special ops force assigned to. It is my understanding that all of the other area commands have one assigned to it? And why did the Obama administration tell us that this attack was a "spontaneous reaction" to a silly little video that very few people even saw? And they were still spewing this load of crap weeks after the attack?

And you never answered my question. Do you think the brave men on the ground in Benghazi who said they were told to stand down several times are lying?
1. Sadly we won't ever know the full truth
2. You truly think the head honchos know what's going on. They rely on the minions under them to give them the story. The minions rely on their sources to fill in the picture. Often the first version of what you hear ain't going to be the complete picture or the full truth.
3. Fog and friction of war. It's not important that they were told to stand down, what is important is who, if anyone told them to stand down. I guaran-fucking-tee you that if they were told to stand down that the directive came from the CIA.

Yeah - this is pretty fucking silly.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #80
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
I was referring too it being a poor job of situational awareness before hand. Then this political he said she said after is just total bullshit. Anyone who actually thinks that CNN or Fox has anything close to the whole truth on this needs to have their head examined. This whole thing is a ridiculous debate.
The Obama administration is stonewalling on Benghazi until after the election. That's why the whole truth hasn't come out. It's deja vu all over again. The Watergate break-in happened right before 1972 election, which Nixon won. It was Nixon's participation in the coverup that cost him the presidency.

If, God forbid, Obama wins, Benghazigate may be his downfall.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #81
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Really --- Watergate and Benghazi are the same? You guys need to put the tin foil hats away . Interesting, no one offers a response to my previous posts ...

That's right because I'll nail you to the fucking cross!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #82
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You're right. Benghazi is far worse than Watergate.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishfreak View Post
So you're drinking the Kool Aid and are completely on board with Odumbo, et al, claiming the 9/11 attack was prompted by a BS video segment that had been posted on the internet since July? The ridiculous part of the story is that anyone with an iota of intelligence bought that story. The attacks on 9/11 2012 were the product of agitators -- not a video -- choosing to promote riots on that infamous date! For Odumbo, et al, to reduce security in advance of that date -- particularly after sustaining two bombings -- was an act of criminal negligence. The bullshit story Odumbo, et al, offered afterwards as an explanation was a wholesale lie.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #84
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoyoma View Post
Really --- Watergate and Benghazi are the same? You guys need to put the tin foil hats away . Interesting, no one offers a response to my previous posts ...

Yo mama!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Interesting, no one offers a response to my previous posts ...

Actually, it's because you are proffering the same bullshit tripe that's been on MSNBC, and it's still bullshit tripe no matter who serves it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #86
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, that's not it. It's just that we already filled our quota of Obamazombie idiots here. Maybe if one or two drop off, we'll be able to get to you. Right now, you'll have to wait in line.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #87
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Actually I think Joe Blow has the best response thus far (+5000 pts). CuteOld offers a close 2nd without being too denigrating <kudos>. I just wanted to see how some of you would respond and it's pretty fucking hollow.

I'd be interested to see how many of you have served in a capacity to understand how Military Ops or the Federal Gov't works. From the comments posted I'm thinking very few. So FWIW, you really should just go and get that bag of Pop Secret, sit back and enjoy the show.

Amazing how many folks are Monday morning quarterbacking without truly understanding WTF they are really talking about.

Btw, I don't pay much attention to US News shows (MSNBC, Fox, etc) - they are full of talking heads. If I want to know what's really happening in the world, I check out foreign newscasts: BBC, Al-Jazeera, etc., and even then it can be a crapshoot. .
Old 11-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #88
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you're drinking the Kool Aid and are completely on board with Odumbo, et al, claiming the 9/11 attack was prompted by a BS video segment that had been posted on the internet since July? The ridiculous part of the story is that anyone with an iota of intelligence bought that story. The attacks on 9/11 2012 were the product of agitators -- not a video -- choosing to promote riots on that infamous date! For Odumbo, et al, to reduce security in advance of that date -- particularly after sustaining two bombings -- was an act of criminal negligence. The bullshit story Odumbo, et al, offered afterwards as an explanation was a wholesale lie.
Btw, watch the debates much --- within 24 hours of the attack the Obama Administration acknowledged it was a terrorist attack. Next point ...
Old 11-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #89
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
.. I quit posting reviews when the reviews bacame chest pounding contests between the self proclaimed He-studs vowing for some award like board acceptence ..
Chest pounding? I've got fewer reviews than you, you lazy wanker.

Believing Fox is like believing a stripper who says 'I'm not a hoe like that nasty bitch you were talking to, I really like you'.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #90
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I think Joe Blow has the best response thus far (+5000 pts). CuteOld offers a close 2nd without being too denigrating <kudos>. I just wanted to see how some of you would respond and it's pretty fucking hollow.

I'd be interested to see how many of you have served in a capacity to understand how Military Ops or the Federal Gov't works. From the comments posted I'm thinking very few. So FWIW, you really should just go and get that bag of Pop Secret, sit back and enjoy the show.

Amazing how many folks are Monday morning quarterbacking without truly understanding WTF they are really talking about.

Btw, I don't pay much attention to US News shows (MSNBC, Fox, etc) - they are full of talking heads. If I want to know what's really happening in the world, I check out foreign newscasts: BBC, Al-Jazeera, etc., and even then it can be a crapshoot. .
Here, check this one out. It should be right up your alley. They have regular articles debunking the "holocaust myth."

http://www.tehrantimes.com/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women