Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2015, 09:25 AM   #76
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 254714
My ECCIE Reviews

US Government is the most Hypocrite Government in the World ... Ohhh now you Fitting the Terror not Islam ? Lmao ...

I'm Still Laughing at the Obama Statement " UGLY LIE " ... LOL
ArabianGoddess is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:29 AM   #77
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

What's up AG? So you are saying we should stop playing pussyfooting word games and start calling them Islamic terrorists, right?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:44 AM   #78
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm saying make up your fucking mind

just kidding LOL i said this before and i'll say it again And again and again ... Getting rid of Saddam was the biggest mistake of all times ... Really he had this Stupid dogs on Leaches ... Now you going to do another mistake witch is get rid of Bashar ... Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
What's up AG? So you are saying we should stop playing pussyfooting word games and start calling them Islamic terrorists, right?
Old 02-19-2015, 10:07 AM   #79
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianGoddess View Post
... Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power

Ok, I will take your word for it... but think about what you are saying. Most of the world's people aspire to freedom and democracy. What makes Arabs different?
Old 02-19-2015, 12:00 PM   #80
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Trust me as an Arab ... that's the only way we can live we're not built to have freedom ... you Give Arabs too much freedom they take it the wrong way ... Like really the only way we can live is with a Dictator in Power
That's an interesting point of view. Please expand on that.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #81
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Just like what make Animals different some of them we can have in our homes others belong to the Zoo or the Jungle ...
Quote:
Ok, I will take your word for it... but think about what you are saying. Most of the world's people aspire to freedom and democracy. What makes Arabs different?
Old 02-19-2015, 02:41 PM   #82
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Just like what make Animals different some of them we can have in our homes others belong to the Zoo or the Jungle ...

Lol.... You are sooo "politically incorrect"! But then, you can get away with it! I miss Faoud Ajami. He would disagree with you. You should read him sometime.

Here is another question for you - from your perspective, what should be done about the Persians and their nuclear program?
Old 02-19-2015, 02:58 PM   #83
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That Fool was Delusional ... When he make speeches in English is totally Different than when he does in Arabic ... i was one of his biggest fans tell i saw one interview with him in a Lebanese Chanel .... Blaaaaah
Quote:
Lol.... You are sooo "politically incorrect"! But then, you can get away with it! I miss Faoud Ajami. He would disagree with you. You should read him sometime.

Here is another question for you - from your perspective, what should be done about the Persians and their nuclear program?
Old 02-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #84
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
That Fool was Delusional ... When he make speeches in English is totally Different than when he does in Arabic ... i was one of his biggest fans tell i saw one interview with him in a Lebanese Channel .... Blaaaaah

Hmmm... interesting. He was a Shiite from Lebanon and had many contradictions but I was always interested in hearing his opinions. The Middle East shifts so fast I am not surprised if people like Ajami had to adjust their views to keep up with the changes. But he never believed democracy is incompatible with Arab culture.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:26 PM   #85
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm still waiting for the Arab take on the Persian "solution"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #86
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Hmmm... interesting. He was a Shiite from Lebanon and had many contradictions but I was always interested in hearing his opinions. The Middle East shifts so fast I am not surprised if people like Ajami had to adjust their views to keep up with the changes. But he never believed democracy is incompatible with Arab culture.
LustyLad get lost- you know know about the middle east- Arabian Goddess is correct- George Bush decision to go to war with Iraq is the reason why we have chaos and uncertainty in the middle east right now.
Saddam Hussein was a moderate muslim- under his rule- women didn't have to wear the burka or chador- women were allowed to be educated- he(Sadaam) was the polar opposite of what ISIS and Al-Queada promote- bad move by the U.S.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:25 PM   #87
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
LustyLad get lost- you know know about the middle east- Arabian Goddess is correct- George Bush decision to go to war with Iraq is the reason why we have chaos and uncertainty in the middle east right now.
Saddam Hussein was a moderate muslim- under his rule- women didn't have to wear the burka or chador- women were allowed to be educated- he(Sadaam) was the polar opposite of what ISIS and Al-Queada promote- bad move by the U.S.
I guess you have finally reached the bottom of the barrel when you start talking about the positive aspects of Saddam Hussein.

In that vein, that guy Joe Stalin was really ok, except for the millions that died in the great purges, the Gulag, and during his fits of paranoia.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #88
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default What I want

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Do not send our soldiers over there. It is pointless. Besides, as long as they are just killing each other who cares. Let the wonderful and all knowing UN take care of this. Perhaps they can go over there and take their guns away.

One other point to be made is if ISIS becomes strong enough, they will take on Iran and then a lot more will die over there instead of coming here and becoming suicide bombers. We probably already have enough of them in this country now.

Finally and the most important concept is anything that we do will be taken as vengeance and that will inspire the next generation of 'effin jihadies that are being financed by the same folks that brought you Ben Laden and the people who flew the planes into the towers.

Obama fucked this whole thing up so maybe we need to live with the result for once. JS
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #89
ArabianGoddess
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I thought you didn't like the fat Arab but yet obsessed With her Pictures lmao ...

But I'll answer you since I see that you did some growing up and you figured having a grown conversation is better than being a bitch to me ... Trust me you don't want to cause i can pull that shit better than you :P

but yeah The Persians are distracting The US and The world by supporting this lame Groups , brain washing them and using the Religion to do so ... The Persians are busy doing their thing while US is going to another war that they can't afford ... Again Saddam had the Persians on leaches too see what your favorite ex dumb president did there lol ... now the Persians wants to Go against the world and you can't do SHIIIT about it not only that you can't afford going there witch I wish u did cause I can't stand them lol but Russia on there side so yeah you is screwed when it comes to the Persian solution loool
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Old 02-20-2015, 01:25 AM   #90
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

So it's okay with you that Saddam violated the treaty he signed, shot at our aircraft, put mines out for our ships, and was holding a pilot after the war ended? What else did I forget......Oh right, Saddam tried to assassinate a former president of the United States and paid for suicide bombers to attack Israel. Other than that Saddam was okay.

On a more somber note, I had a student make a rather disturbing comment today. We were talking about what Obama said at his extremist forum and one student (a boy of course) said that the way things were going there was going to have to be a big war and he would have to fight it. Probably true.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women