Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2023, 06:04 AM   #76
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Cleanliness is next to godlyness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
"If you’re tired of losing, then put your trust in a new generation," Nikki Haley said today at cpac!...
My understanding was some of the janitorial staff may have applauded her as most everyone else had left the room, leaving her to talk at a very sparse crowd. Anyway, it gave the janitorial staff the opportunity to get caught up on cleaning the room while she spoke.

Good thing too, because this one line got more luv and applause than the entirety of Nikki's schpeal:

"If You Put Biden in Charge of the Sahara Desert, He Would Run Out of Sand!”- Sen. John Kennedy at CPAC 223
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:30 PM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Ahhh.. ye olde Karate Chop Kid. He sure drifted off into well deserved obscurity pretty quickly.
I really don't know. I ain't in his district.

Alot of the other people that were vying for the spot seemed to have joined him to.

Unfortunately, alot of the other gop stinkers hung around like a bad lingering smell.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 02:57 PM   #78
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default Couldn't miss it even if you tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I really don't know. I ain't in his district...
Really?!? How could you not know that? You only ever hear him on the radio? He's always has his hands up and animated when talking, like he wants to grab your face. When he tries to sound emphatic, he does basic karate chop moves. It's frick'n annoying, yet hilarious at the same time.
Old 03-04-2023, 06:51 PM   #79
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Really?!? How could you not know that? You only ever hear him on the radio? He's always has his hands up and animated when talking, like he wants to grab your face. When he tries to sound emphatic, he does basic karate chop moves. It's frick'n annoying, yet hilarious at the same time.
Really?!? How could you see him? Is this another of your mystical powers that you can also *see* people on the radio?!?!
You already stated you can tell a Hobbyist here and know who they are in the real world.

You should help out your buddy wacky to get tuck pad elected. Poor guy can use all the help he can get. Can't even understand the language of the people his handle references.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 01:03 PM   #80
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
As many Republicans are discovering we need to get a fresh start.
Were moving away from trump and his circus of problems.
We realize elon is doing good things with twitter but hes just weird and unreliable
desantis is a divider not a unifier. Hes another trump repackaged
abbott has sold out to the extreme far right and has slammed legislation down voters throats that no where near reflects the will of the people.

Nikki Haley Tim Scott and others are the New Start we need!
Get away from the polarizing idiots and stop the infighting.
Thats the dems! NOT REPUBLICANS!
Trump is a turd.

DeSantis is the man to beat. In a straight 1-on-1 match, he will beat Trump in the primaries.

Trump's only hope is that 10 guys run against him and split the GOP vote 10 ways. Just like 2016. The hard core 25% that support Trump no matter what would be enough to put him over the top.

How exactly is DeSantis a divider? He has consistently high approval ratings across the political spectrum. And he won Florida with 60% of the vote. Trump didn't even carry Florida by that much.

DeSantis is an effective politician. The GOP needs that. Trump was completely ineffective at stopping the invasion at our Southern border.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:02 PM   #81
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - Trump is STILL ahead.

Is DeSantis leading Mitt and Liz??

DeSantis is gonna see his political career surely go
the same way as Mitt Romney and John McCain.

RINO Mitch and Mitt and a few others will get their hooks
into him - if they aint already - and there goes
his backbone... ... Reach across that aisle, Ron!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:35 PM   #82
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... And yet - Trump is STILL ahead.

Is DeSantis leading Mitt and Liz??

DeSantis is gonna see his political career surely go
the same way as Mitt Romney and John McCain.

RINO Mitch and Mitt and a few others will get their hooks
into him - if they aint already - and there goes
his backbone... ... Reach across that aisle, Ron!

#### Salty
Gawd damn youre a dumb faggit! Your spam and b/s is just like oeb returned! Everyone is sick of your shit!
Cant back shit up with one fuckin receipt ever!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:45 PM   #83
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Gawd damn youre a dumb faggit! Your spam and b/s is just like oeb returned! Everyone is sick of your shit!
Cant back shit up with one fuckin receipt ever!
... Might wanna watch the insults, W.
I've shown "receips" a number of times - told you
where to look, so you can get the whole story.
Such-as the Revolver news and the Tucker thread.

And the bit concerning DeSantis there is me OPINION.
But then we dont even know IF DeSantis is gonna run.
Rumour has it.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:59 PM   #84
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:

Rumour has it.

#### Salty

You really are that stupid hey' Keep suckin that cheeto
revolver aint a receipt elmerfthefudd
Old 03-08-2023, 04:00 PM   #85
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
Trump is a turd.

DeSantis is the man to beat. In a straight 1-on-1 match, he will beat Trump in the primaries.

Trump's only hope is that 10 guys run against him and split the GOP vote 10 ways. Just like 2016. The hard core 25% that support Trump no matter what would be enough to put him over the top.

How exactly is DeSantis a divider? He has consistently high approval ratings across the political spectrum. And he won Florida with 60% of the vote. Trump didn't even carry Florida by that much.

DeSantis is an effective politician. The GOP needs that. Trump was completely ineffective at stopping the invasion at our Southern border.

not so. Trump was completely effective at the southern border. he scared the shit out of the Mexican Government with his threat of economic sanctions if they didn't stop these huge migrant caravans at their southern border. and they did. they put Mexican army forces on their border and the flow dropped to nothing immediately.

you are correct about Trump needing a big field again just like 2016 when some 16 total ran for the nomination and Trump picked them off one by one. most of which the conventional wisdom said should have easily pulled away from Trump. with the exception of Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina all were well known politicians who'd all held high offices before. Governors, Senators. Cruz, Rubio, Christie, "Jebbo the Hut" Bush, Huckabee, and others. any one should have been able to out-debate and out-campaign Trump but not one even came close. as the campaigns progressed Cruz was a distant third and to the surprise of many Carson was second. distant second but he shouldn't have gotten out of the gate if you go by the conventional wisdom.

there will be a big field again. maybe not as big as 2016 but at least 8-10 i expect to eventually declare. for one reason only .. not to stop Trump, but because Biden has been such a total failure (look at the border surge under Biden and tell me Trump was not 1,000 times more effective) in every way any Republican sees him as beatable as a pinata bahahhaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:05 PM   #86
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:

Rumour has it.

#### Salty
There you go again with your lame ass rumors! I called you on that shit many times as others have. Nothing but crickets or another one of your pasted responses.
Insults? Youre a fucking insult to humanity.
Old 03-08-2023, 09:37 PM   #87
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of the Following . . .
Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 06:27 AM   #88
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default The votes are counted

Quote:
My understanding was some of the janitorial staff may have applauded her as most everyone else had left the room, leaving her to talk at a very sparse crowd. Anyway, it gave the janitorial staff the opportunity to get caught up on cleaning the room while she spoke...
Looks like Nikki got beat by a guy you never heard of by nearly 50% more votes than she, 5% vs 3%. DeSantis and GEPOTUS were close and only separated by 40 points, with Trump only garnering a paltry 62% of the total.
Old 01-21-2024, 12:40 PM   #89
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Nikki Haley Tim Scott and others are the New Start we need!
Get away from the polarizing idiots and stop the infighting.
So your favorite candidates, to take the GOP in a new direction, were (a) a daughter of two Sikh immigrants and (b) a descendant, on both sides of his family, of slaves?

Gentlemen, we may disagree with, say, Winn Dixie's opinion of Jefferson Davis or Eccieuser's of Che Guevara. Still, both of our friends, like most posting here, are good people who want the best for America and Americans.

Wise words, from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
A Nation; just like the people of that Nation, make mistakes.
We hope that both the people and the Nation learn from those mistakes and do not repeat them.

While OUR Nation has made mistakes and has/is trying to make sure not to repeat them.
It is time for US to remember one of the the often heard statements that the Country needs to Unify rather than separate or divide into small subcultures or groups and pick fights with each other.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:16 PM   #90
winn dixie
BANNED

Thanks for mentioning Tim Scott.
I believe he would be on haleys short list for vp.
Haley will be a unifier . That's why some center left voters are supporting her. Anyone remember Reagan? Reagan was a unifier and had huge support from the average Democrat.
Do magas still want to apply the double standard towards haley while at the same time trash Reagan?
THATA WHAT MAGAS ARE DOING

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women