Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161300
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40546
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2021, 08:29 AM   #76
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/51019
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 08:34 AM   #77
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yeah, my brother’s father in law, who was in his early 70’s, overweight and a prolific smoker and drinker died from COVID after getting the vaccine.

I trust the numbers from the Mayo Clinic system, Israeli health ministry, Kaiser Permanente, etc. We can go back and forth with anecdotal stories. The fact is the vaccines work very well.

I’ve gotten three pricks in my arm, have COVID antibodies, and didn’t spend 4 days sick.
Talk to me a couple years down the road. You, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J have no clue what the long term effects will be. But there’s more Vaers incidents already reported than all vaccines combined over the past 13yrs. Talk to those people. It’s not anecdotal.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 08:43 AM   #78
NoirMan
Valued Poster

That’s the definition of anecdotal.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #79
oeb11
Valued Poster

America’s Descent into Medical Fascism https://townhall.com/columnists/robj...scism-n2597550
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:12 AM   #80
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Deleted post
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:34 AM   #81
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Israeli health ministry.
Israel is the highest vaccinated country in the world.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ases-heres-why

Quote:
Israel was the first country on Earth to fully vaccinate a majority of its citizens against COVID-19. Now it has one of the world's highest daily infection rates — an average of nearly 7,500 confirmed cases a day, double what it was two weeks ago. Nearly one in every 150 people in Israel today has the virus.

this sinks the argument that the vaccine is "effective" or necessary, much less a justification for mandates. I'm not saying you should stop believing what you want to believe, merely responding to something you presented.

If you guys believe COVID is a big deal YOU'D BETTER GODDAMNED WELL NOT BE HOBBYING RIGHT NOW
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:51 AM   #82
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
We can go back and forth with anecdotal stories. The fact is the vaccines work very
If that’s a fact why are we reported to have more cases and deaths (not that I actually believe this to be true) when 70% of the country is vaccinated than we did when 0% were. And why TF do vaccinated people care if some people aren’t if they’re well protected. Seems to me if the vaccine works they’d have nothing to worry about.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 09:54 AM   #83
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Seems to me if the vaccine works they’d have nothing to worry about.
ummm, sweetie....you didn't factor in the new Delta Delta PLUS Epsilon Lambda Zeta variant!
HOW do we know which one it is? we don't, TRUST US, BRO
FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:00 AM   #84
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Im waiting for the Omega Mu variant that changes fit hotties into BBWs.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:54 AM   #85
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Just how many Americans will chose to give up their job to avoid the vaccine? We are about to see. Starting tommorrow ( generally speaking ) people will start geting fired and we will see what Biden's mandate is going to do to this country.

I watch a lot of college football. Yesterday I observed about roughly 50,000 unmasked people, in many, many cities, yelling, spewing "air droplets" to the person sitting next to them who they have no idea is vaccinated or not.

Sure looks like they either believe Covid is over or simply don't care and people are going to loose their livelihoods while millions say "I don't care, I'm going to live my life as I chose".

This is so incredibly fucked up.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 11:56 AM   #86
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Im waiting for the Omega Mu variant that changes fit hotties into BBWs.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:02 PM   #87
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
The "Science" says that natural antibodies from having survived Covid-19 is more protective than being dosed with Vaccine. In my example the sick adults had both shots.

In the old days (2017 or so) the CDC defined a vaccine as a treatment that immunized one against a disease. The definition of a vaccine has been changed by the CDC to mean only something that reduces the severity of an infection. So what we are getting now is not actually a vaccine as we used to understand it.

With that said: It is not :"science" to require a naturally immune Covid survivor to be vaccinated against their wishes.

Yes, some interpret the science that way but not the "official" scientist at CDC who continue to say that vaccine is better than natural immunity. How can they not say that if they WANT ( and oh do they ever want it ) everybody to get the vaccine whether necessary or not.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...rotection.html

Quote:
These data further indicate that COVID-19 vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone and that vaccines, even after prior infection, help prevent reinfections.

That's their story and they are sticking to it come hell or high water.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:06 PM   #88
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I got me shots - 'cause President Trump said that
it was a good idea.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:29 PM   #89
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCity View Post
Israel is the highest vaccinated country in the world.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...ases-heres-why

this sinks the argument that the vaccine is "effective" or necessary, much less a justification for mandates. I'm not saying you should stop believing what you want to believe, merely responding to something you presented.

If you guys believe COVID is a big deal YOU'D BETTER GODDAMNED WELL NOT BE HOBBYING RIGHT NOW
For the fiftieth time, I'm not arguing the vaccines are 100% effective in preventing infection. After six months they may be, say, only 30% to 70% effective in preventing infection, depending on the vaccine and the age of the person. But they're still HIGHLY effective in preventing severe disease, hospitalization and death. And with boosters they'll remain highly effective.

As to Israel, we've been through that already too,

Quote:
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please brush up on your math skills. This is explained by Simpson's paradox. Using August data, among Israeli's under 50, you were 13X likelier to be hospitalized from COVID if you were unvaccinated. For Israeli's over 50, you were almost 7 times likelier to be hospitalized if unvaccinated. The vaccines in August were 85% to 95% effective against severe disease. (1)(2)

The reasons for the seeming discrepancy,

1. The percentage of COVID patients in Israeli hospitals with severe COVID who are vaccinated was actually around 50% to 60%, not 80%, a few weeks ago. Now, perhaps because of boosters, Israel has more unvaccinated hospitalized patients than vaccinated hospital patients. (1)(2)(3)

2. A substantially higher percentage of older people are vaccinated in Israel than younger people.

3. Older people are much more likely to be hospitalized from COVID than younger people. Like orders of magnitude more likely.

Consider this example. If, say, 100% of old people were vaccinated, and the vaccine reduced their probability of hospitalization by 90%, so they were 100X likelier to be hospitalized than young, unvaccinated people instead of 1000X more likely, then still most of the hospitalized will be old, vaccinated people.

Footnotes

(1) https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...psons-paradox/

(2) https://www.covid-datascience.com/po...are-vaccinated

(3) https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...er-2021-08-20/
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM   #90
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If that’s a fact why are we reported to have more cases and deaths (not that I actually believe this to be true) when 70% of the country is vaccinated than we did when 0% were. And why TF do vaccinated people care if some people aren’t if they’re well protected. Seems to me if the vaccine works they’d have nothing to worry about.
Fifty-seven percent of the country is fully vaccinated. New cases during during December and January were running around 200,000 per day. At present, on the backside of the fourth wave, there are around 85,000 new cases per day. Same story with deaths - they were around 3,000 per day in January, now they're down to around 1600 per day.

And we care because we love you. By "you" I mean the unvaccinated.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women