Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2015, 03:12 PM   #76
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
If Bergdahl hadn't gone awol there wouldn't have been a search for him. Some of those soldiers may still be alive. At least I'm not blaming Obama.
Even his own squad leader doesn't place the blame squarely on Bergdahl. I would think he would know better than you or I.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:13 PM   #77
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You are some kind of dumb. Did you know that some of those deaths in theater have been classified as accidental or workplace violence deaths so lower the body count under this White House. You truly do believe everything this president pours down your gullet.
Prove it.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #78
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your dumb-as-fuck ass made it a vitriolic point to claim there were six, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

You are black right?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 04:42 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You are black right?
You proved you were stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You stated there were six Taliban leaders exchanged as the "Taliban Five" for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:36 PM   #80
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You proved you were stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. You stated there were six Taliban leaders exchanged as the "Taliban Five" for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Read the OP chicken dick. Or get one of your butt duck buddies to read it to you. Your remaining two brain cells are not firing. Black right?
Old 03-26-2015, 07:03 PM   #81
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Kudos to Obama. He traded a deserter for 6 Taliban/Al Qaeda Generals. And let's not forget the 6 American men who died trying to find deserter Bergdahl.

Remember, Team Obama hailed deserter Bergdahl as a man who "served with honor and distinction"

And you trust Obama to negotiate a deal with Iran that is in our national security interest?

The men who died trying to find the deserter Bergdahl.
  • Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29, of San Antonio, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Morris Walker,23, of Chapel Hill, N.C.
  • Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, 27, of Murray, Utah
  • 2nd Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34, of Dallas, Texas
  • Staff Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25, of Snyder, Texas
  • Private 1st Class Matthew Martinek, 20, of DeKalb, Ill.
Quote:
Whirlyturd said there were 6 you inbred cocksucker. READ motherfucker. Once again, your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash. And they weren't fucking generals, Jesus Christ.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Read the OP chicken dick. Or get one of your butt duck buddies to read it to you. Your remaining two brain cells are not firing. Black right?
My post wasn't directed at either you or the OP when you stupidly and vitriolically interjected that there six men in the Taliban Five party which was exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. But you stupidly and vitriolically just HAD to interject that there six men in the Taliban Five party exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; that's on your dumb-ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Whirlyturd said there were 6 you inbred cocksucker. READ motherfucker. Once again, your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash. And they weren't fucking generals, Jesus Christ.
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp stated there were six Taliban leaders exchanged for Bergdahl, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is alone responsible for checking the veracity of his sources, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:50 PM   #83
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1056538719] My post wasn't directed at either you or the OP when you stupidly and vitriolically interjected that there six men in the Taliban Five party which was exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. But you stupidly and vitriolically just HAD to interject that there six men in the Taliban Five party exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; that's on your dumb-ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

/QUOTE]

You aren't quite as smart as 4% of pond scum with mosquito on it.
Old 03-26-2015, 07:57 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You aren't quite as smart as 4% of pond scum with mosquito on it.
You remain the dumb-as-fuck jackass that stated that there were six men in the group of five exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:12 PM   #85
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
My post wasn't directed at either you or the OP when you stupidly and vitriolically interjected that there six men in the Taliban Five party which was exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. But you stupidly and vitriolically just HAD to interject that there six men in the Taliban Five party exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp; that's on your dumb-ass, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Stumpy the Inbred Chimp stated there were six Taliban leaders exchanged for Bergdahl, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Stumpy the Inbred Chimp is alone responsible for checking the veracity of his sources, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Quote the goddamn post you illiterate bastard. You insert so many non-sequiturs into your speeches that you can't even keep simple english straight. That there six men? What is that? Baby talk?
Old 03-26-2015, 10:13 PM   #86
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You remain the dumb-as-fuck jackass that stated that there were six men in the group of five exchanged for Bergdahl, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
QUOTE THE GODDAMN POST OR BE DONE WITH IT YOU GRUBERED COCKSUCKER!
Old 03-26-2015, 11:43 PM   #87
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was repeating the OP shit for brains really tough for you to grasp chicken dick. May have to drop that to 3% of pond scum. The dumb as fuck jackass you keep referring to is whirrly fool.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:56 PM   #88
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
If Bergdahl hadn't gone awol there wouldn't have been a search for him. Some of those soldiers may still be alive. At least I'm not blaming Obama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
[/LIST]Would you please elaborate or verify the circumstances surroundng their death as the direct result of carrying out "rescue missions of Bergdahl" ordered by their military superiors, or even Obama himself?

http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/a...-bowen/4245887

http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/a...walker/4245889

http://thefallen.militarytimes.com/a...rtiss/4260307/
Would you be kind enough again to take a good, hard look into these six links and inform us which (if any) of the six fine servicemen were killed as a direct result of search for Bergdahl? Please pay close attention to the date/location of their death.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:07 AM   #89
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Here you go....some will say they can't be linked, some will say they can.......
Interviews with soldiers familiar with the specific missions in which the six died suggest the charge is complicated -- but not without merit given how much the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment became focused on "PR" -- personnel recovery -- after Bergdahl vanished from his guard post on June 30, 2009.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/08/us/ber...arch-soldiers/

Quote:
Would you be kind enough again to take a good, hard look into these six links and inform us which (if any) of the six fine servicemen were killed as a direct result of search for Bergdahl? Please pay close attention to the date/location of their death.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:55 AM   #90
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't get my info from the WH, just want to know if you have something concrete to rebut my links.
I clicked on one link and really don't get your point. The one link only tells how and approximately where the soldier died. It didn't tell mission specifics.

Here are some "specifics."
Bergdahl joined the Coast Guard before he joined Army.
Bergdahl was kicked out of the Coast Guard for psychological reasons.
Bergdahl joined the Army.

Oh this precious.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowe_Bergdahl

Quote:
A former senior military officer briefed on the investigation into Bergdahl's disappearance said that on the night he went missing, Bergdahl left a note in his tent that said he was leaving to start a new life.[19] It was reported that the letter said that Bergdahl wanted to renounce his citizenship.[20] According to Senator Saxby Chambliss, the White House said there was no note during a meeting with Congress on the release of Bergdahl
Anyhoo, Obama fucked up for trading Bo for the Taliban Dream Team, ignoring Congressional Responsibility, having a White House Football Spike Celebration Dance and having Susan Rice say on National TV he served with "honor and distinction."

It's just appalling and loathsome.

No spin can offset it. Arguing the number of soldiers who died looking for him is moot.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women