Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 AM   #76
Lakeside2016
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Growing up in a suburb of the ROC, we were taught to always put away our stuff, anything left out on the front lawn was fair game to be stolen by the city residents. IPD would get calls about a large group of black kids going through the neighborhoods and the would be stealing bikes. Back in the 70s we registered our bikes with the police, so the cops would stop the kids and check registrations. The kids would ride out on the bus, steal a bike and ride back home. Unfortunately, these kids were never punished, just set back home.
Lakeside2016 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:06 AM   #77
KaylaRyder
Back and better then ever

User ID: 247010
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

People wonder why the violence is going on, well when your robbing people, shits gonna get violent!! Wtf, hello!!
KaylaRyder is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:11 AM   #78
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If u can't tell im still so hyped up about this, shits crazy!! Idk how people can even raise kids in the city now adays with all the d**** and violence!!! (Figure I better edit that before staff does) lol
Old 09-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #79
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At my house stuff sit's out in my yard, I don't lock my doors ever.. the barn is left open with thousands of dollars worth of tools.. dirtbike and wheelers in the yard all day and night.. never any issues!! I'm so greatful to have been raised and still live out here in the country and not have to be involved in all that thug ghetto shit.. It sucks to go shopping or whatever and have to drive so far but it's so worth it!!
Old 09-04-2016, 01:40 AM   #80
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaRyder View Post
At my house stuff sit's out in my yard, I don't lock my doors ever.. the barn is left open with thousands of dollars worth of tools.. dirtbike and wheelers in the yard all day and night.. never any issues!! I'm so greatful to have been raised and still live out here in the country and not have to be involved in all that thug ghetto shit.. It sucks to go shopping or whatever and have to drive so far but it's so worth it!!

No offense but do you really want every man here who knows where you live to have all of this information? And what if RPD stumbles upon this thread and links your info here with your real life info? I know you're riled up but it's something to think about.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #81
KaylaRyder

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
No offense but do you really want every man here who knows where you live to have all of this information? And what if RPD stumbles upon this thread and links your info here with your real life info? I know you're riled up but it's something to think about.
Yea your prolly right, but I'm thinking the guys I see aren't thugs and would rather not get involved in robbing a house.. I don't see many guys at my house and those I do see are always screened and come with great references.. plus no one's just gonna roll up and rob a house not knowing if there is someone home or not, country folk are the type to have shot guns leaning by the door and shoot first ask questions later, lol jk but most likely true.. and if RPD does happen to stumble across this thread and links my real info bc of this thread, not much they can do.. I'm not doing anything illegal by being on here running my mouth, they gotta catch me doing somthing illegal for me to be in any kind of trouble and considering I don't do anything illegal I'm not worried.. but thankyou xoxoxoxoxox
Old 09-04-2016, 01:14 PM   #82
yerassman2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Glad you are ok Sexi, you can replace a bike, there is only one Kayla though, it could have been worse xo
yerassman2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 05:22 PM   #83
The Cock Connoisseur
Milan Bvlgari

User ID: 125470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post

This^^

The Cock Connoisseur is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:01 AM   #84
Legacy69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 177553
My ECCIE Reviews

Did u ever find the guy
Legacy69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #85
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
And then these same mother fuckers that are robbing people are involved in this kick the violence stuff in rochester!! What a bunch of fake ass jerks!!
welcome ta liberal ...merica

...keep votin fer the clintons an ...cuomos of the world an enjoy yer multicultural ...unity
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #86
Next Best Thing
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Probably best to just let it go Kay-Kay.

Also probably best to limit interaction with police to that which is only 100% unavoidable.

$1500? Just fuck a couple of extra suckers for $$$ and maybe lay the guilt-trip or love-con on extra heavy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Maybe some increased profiling when dealing in murky business with bargain hunters, or scumbags.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:10 PM   #87
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy69 View Post
Did u ever find the guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
Probably best to just let it go Kay-Kay.

Also probably best to limit interaction with police to that which is only 100% unavoidable.

$1500? Just fuck a couple of extra suckers for $$$ and maybe lay the guilt-trip or love-con on extra heavy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Maybe some increased profiling when dealing in murky business with bargain hunters, or scumbags.
Did either of you read post 59 or anything AFTER it?
Here... let me help ya out......

Quote:
GOT MY BIKE BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Omfg so damn happy : )
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #88
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Never link your FB to a phone number IJS
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:47 AM   #89
tinyisgreat
Premium Access

Encounters: 117
Default and yet

people continue to wonder why so many providers have nba policies
Quote:
I got a hold of dude with all the info said Mr Thomas ik your name got your pics know you on probation, I just want my bike back and I won't go to yor PO officer or RPD if u give it back... so went to the hood at like midnight and he had it leaned against some house!!! There were homies all over, I was so scared, loaded the bike up quick as shit and was on my way!! It was crazy!!
tinyisgreat is online now   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 10:56 AM   #90
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never had an issue with a black client. The NBA policy is based on prejudice. I use common sense. I don't want to see a thug of any ethnicity but if someone can be a gentleman it's not an issue.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women