Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2015, 05:36 AM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Hahah, what a dumb shit you are. If Blacks and Hispanics have a problem it's up to them to solve it. You can't blame the white race for your issues. The white race has done everything it can to bring about equality for minorities in this country. I don't think minorities are even interested in equality what they really want is total dominance and that isn't a happening thing.

Jim
Amen!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 05:39 AM   #77
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're scared shitless...

The birthrate among whites is dropping. Has been for years. It's coming. And you can't do a goddamn thing to stop it...
So we are both scared shitless and enraged, I guess?

Look, if current trends continue, you people will turn the United States into Mexico, with all its glory...is that what you really want?

I only ask when you become dominant you remember that white people, no matter how liberal, are still horrible racists inside, where it counts, and you kill them for revenge in equal numbers.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:35 AM   #78
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Open borders? Their numbers are increasing because we like to fuck Oye juevon, vamos a tomar nuestro lugar legítimo como reyes y reinas del nuevo orden mundial!!! VIVA!!!VIVA!!!

no necesitamos los gringos para el éxito, pinche juevon
You cant multiply from gay sex pedro.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:11 AM   #79
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
says the shitbag that only talks about gloryholes...
So you ADMIT that you don't know shit about real world economics ? Not that crap you liberals spew THINKING that you know of what you speak, mamalon y maricon ! Why wouldn't you wanting people about your accomplishments in life ? Still in the closet, chapete ? Think of the free advertising that you and Talleywackers gets every time I mention your main "work" location, tu pinche wey !!! And all of those " ropey load " facials that you would miss without that free advertising !!! Tu eres el Rey de punlleta y chupa vergas !!! Viva tu maricones y mamalones y manfloras !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:35 AM   #80
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's the latinos... not the blacks. Latinos overtook blacks as the largest minority and they will continue to march forward.
" march forward" ? You mean SASHAY to the welfare office to get their WIC cards to go buy beer and tamales, right puto ! And maybe mow a few yards off the books for cash for their nights of amor down at Talleywackers ! Those lawn crews must be the ones giving you most of your "ropey loads" facials !! Viva THAT raza and VIVA Las Vergas para ti, PUTO !!! How's that sever acne clearing up after all those ropey loads, PUTO ? Do you give them a " gente discount " when they make you air tight and give you ATM ?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:56 AM   #81
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Will they be swishy marching in their rainbow thongs and rainbow feather boas to thy Momma / sister's house to let YOU clean their "jalapenos" puto maricon ? !!! A Viva La raza welCUMing reception like only a cum guzzler like you can have !!
Old 08-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #82
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Open borders? Their numbers are increasing because we like to fuck Oye juevon, vamos a tomar nuestro lugar legítimo como reyes y reinas del nuevo orden mundial!!! VIVA!!!VIVA!!!

no necesitamos los gringos para el éxito, pinche juevon
Yeah that's about all they are good for. Fucking, drinking and sleeping.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #83
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Jim
They're pretty damn good with weed eaters.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 09:10 AM   #84
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
And bean eaters !
Old 08-04-2015, 09:17 AM   #85
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Hahaha, that's true. The most successful ones come here and start businesses that already exist in abundance like Lawn Care, Painting, Auto Mechanic ect. The rest provide cheap labor for building contractors. Then on the weekends when they are drunk they end up getting killed. The death rate is high among the transients.

Jim
Old 08-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #86
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
I'm looking out the window of my office at a road construction crew. Every last one of them Hispanic....working their asses off in 95 degree heat which will be 102 degree heat in another couple of hours. None of them are fucking, the only thing they are drinking are massive amounts of water and no naps are being taken. I've been watching them for months....same thing....every day.....work at hard physical labor. I don't believe this to be anecdotal. Hispanics who come to this country are not lazy. They come for one reason and one reason only.....to work and provide for their families.

You should think more about what you post. You've let racism and intolerance poison your thought process. I am always curious at what exactly it is that your type gets out of taking xenophobic positions like the above statement. That disparages an entire race of people. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:19 AM   #87
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So you ADMIT that you don't know shit about real world economics ? Not that crap you liberals spew THINKING that you know of what you speak, mamalon y maricon ! Why wouldn't you wanting people about your accomplishments in life ? Still in the closet, chapete ? Think of the free advertising that you and Talleywackers gets every time I mention your main "work" location, tu pinche wey !!! And all of those " ropey load " facials that you would miss without that free advertising !!! Tu eres el Rey de punlleta y chupa vergas !!! Viva tu maricones y mamalones y manfloras !!!
Oh, please. Dazzle us with your economic acumen you brain-dead knuckledragger.

You're a one-trick pony with some seriously repressed homosexual impulses if your constant never-ending repetitive posts about homo-erotic behavior are any indication.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:37 AM   #88
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I'm looking out the window of my office at a road construction crew. Every last one of them Hispanic....working their asses off in 95 degree heat which will be 102 degree heat in another couple of hours. None of them are fucking, the only thing they are drinking are massive amounts of water and no naps are being taken. I've been watching them for months....same thing....every day.....work at hard physical labor. I don't believe this to be anecdotal. Hispanics who come to this country are not lazy. They come for one reason and one reason only.....to work and provide for their families.

You should think more about what you post. You've let racism and intolerance poison your thought process. I am always curious at what exactly it is that your type gets out of taking xenophobic positions like the above statement. That disparages an entire race of people. Does it make you feel better about yourself?
It sounds like you're saying you shouldn't label a segment of society as monolithic based on the actions of a few. That would be like the dems labeling all tea party and conservatives as racist.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 10:42 AM   #89
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

That's right they work for cheap and send money home to their families in Mexico. When they aren't on the job they get drunk off their asses and sleep. They stay in cheap hotels for weeks on end until a job is complete, then they move onto the next one. They experience a traffic death rate that is astounding, that's something we don't hear that much about. Stop being a bleeding heart. All what you observe is what's on the surface. America needs to build it's economy with the resources we already have not from cheap foreign labor. That strategy will backfire in our faces one day.

Jim
Old 08-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #90
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, please. Dazzle us with your economic acumen you brain-dead knuckledragger.

You're a one-trick pony with some seriously repressed homosexual impulses if your constant never-ending repetitive posts about homo-erotic behavior are any indication.
I'm not here to entertain you or try to educate you brain dead liberals on how REAL life works. You all don't want to hear it, you don't listen to anything but your own lying liberal leaders talking points, and you argue and name call people that aren't swallowing the koolaid by the gallons to join your idiot clique.
So are you woomby's gloryhole franchise representative for Texas and ANOTHER WK for him ? Does he give you discounted blowjobs or free ones for being his WK ? Looks like you've outed yourself as a proud member of the Austin Reach Around Crew there, tiny tim !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women