Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #76
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
This from the evil motherfuckers who kept Scalia’s seat open for over 400 days and never gave Merrick Garland a hearing while his nomination was pending for over eight months. Heaven forbid we wait two to four more weeks. What a sorry bunch of worthless, lying, inconsistent pricks you guys are.
Hey TushHog! Your pearls of wisdom are sorely missed over in the National Political Forum. Why did you do a houdini from that forum on Election Day 2016? Come on back, the water is warm.

Btw - the Republicans may be "worthless" at times but they ain't "inconsistent", at least not with respect to the Merrick Garland nomination. You seem to have forgotten how Mitch McConnell was merely following the Diktat laid down by 3 Big Dog Democrats. Joe Biden, Chucky Schumer and Harry Reid all publicly endorsed the Rule that the Senate should NOT consider any SCOTUS nominees during the final year of a Presidential term. Seems to me the Dems made their own bed and then didn't want to sleep in it!

Wanna see the videos?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 04:44 PM   #77
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
When I was in high school the drinking age was 18, so we could drink our senior high school, by the way the drinking age his senior year was 21.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...=.822db4c8a19c

What did you say the drinking age was in that year?

I think its fucking stupid to say that teenage drinking should disqualify a 50+ year old man from being a supreme court judge, even if he does make goofy faces.
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:08 PM   #78
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I am curious - when it all came back to her, did she remember details like time/place/corroborating witnesses? Or were there as many gaps as there are in Blasey Ford's recollection?
I actually followed him one day with the intention of preventing him from ever being able to hurt anyone again ever. I'm glad I reconsidered.

My wife's memories were varied. She said that she remembered some things vividly (the way the blanket on the bed felt), and she said other things (that I thought would be memorable) were very fuzzy or blurry.

I've had a while to deal with this, but hearing some of the crap people are saying now is quite infuriating.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #79
Muse2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark3419 View Post

I think its fucking stupid to say that teenage drinking should disqualify a 50+ year old man from being a supreme court judge, even if he does make goofy faces.
Agreed that teenage drinking shouldn't disqualify him from being a judge. But dishonesty should, and just he just keeps on lying. If he had just came out and said yes I partied a lot in high school and college and drank a lot I bet a lot of people will look at him and say this guy might be alright. Instead he did everything he could to dodge and deflect and wouldn't give a straight answer. He's interviewing for a lifetime position on the highest court, he should be held to the highest standard.

Btw, anyone ever played a drinking game called Devil's Triangle? If so what are the rules? The only Devil's Triangle I have ever heard is 3some with two dudes and a chick, and the rules are no crossing swords and no eye contact with the other dude.
Muse2015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:16 PM   #80
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:

Hey brilliant guy, they raised the drinking age that year in 1982 to 21. Judge Kavanaugh graduated high school in 1983. Thus his senior year the drinking age was 21. Thank you for posting the link to prove that. And the point isn't the fact that he drank, the point is that there seemed to be an issue with how much he drank and how he acted once he started drinking. You should go read what his college roommates had to say about him. Or the friend that cut him off because he caused a fight in a bar one night and got one of their mutual friends arrested. Yep, add in the fact that he made a complete ass of himself in front of Congress and let's go right on ahead and seat that guy right on the United States Supreme Court.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:28 PM   #81
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey TushHog! Your pearls of wisdom are sorely missed over in the National Political Forum. Why did you do a houdini from that forum on Election Day 2016? Come on back, the water is warm.

Btw - the Republicans may be "worthless" at times but they ain't "inconsistent", at least not with respect to the Merrick Garland nomination. You seem to have forgotten how Mitch McConnell was merely following the Diktat laid down by 3 Big Dog Democrats. Joe Biden, Chucky Schumer and Harry Reid all publicly endorsed the Rule that the Senate should NOT consider any SCOTUS nominees during the final year of a Presidential term. Seems to me the Dems made their own bed and then didn't want to sleep in it!

Wanna see the videos?

And the judge in question was nominated approved and seated on the bench. So what exactly is your point? The Dems thought it was wrong then, but the Republicans obviously thought it was okay. So the Republicans set a precedence that it was okay. So then why did they suddenly think it wasn't okay years later? How exactly did you think this was going to look when you made your post? It proves the point of how ignorant republicans in Congress really are. Kind of like judge Kavanaugh. The guy who wrote in an opinion on the bench that polygraph exams are reliable and necessary but yet when asked to take one his response was they weren't reliable. Hypocrites definitely back each other and stick together.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:57 PM   #82
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

He stated in the hearing that the drinking age in Maryland was 18 (for beer and wine) for most of high school, but they raised it and that it was 18 in D.C. for all of high school.

Though his house was in Bethesda, Maryland, that only one Metro stop outside of the district. Literally walking distance to liquor stores where he could buy beer legally. Plus, he went to school in Georgetown, which is wholly in D.C. and you could assume that many of his friends resided in the District.

Additionally, at least at the time, I believe minors were allowed to drink with parents, spouses, or teachers were present.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:47 PM   #83
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

Wasn't that two vacancies ago? Didn't Biden pull the same thing?

Finally, the truth comes out. Biden pulled the same maneuver. Blame him. Reid pulled the nuclear option. Blame him. There's your answer LargeBreastFan.
You’re as dumb as a sack of hammers. Biden never held a seat open for a year to switch parties in an appointee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Garland was payback for Bork - we owed you one.
After Bork went down in flames Reagan nominated Kennedy who was confirmed. And that’s the seat that is now vacant. So Biden’s didn’t hold that seat fir a Democrat. You’re as dumb or misinformed as gnadfly!! And SIX REPUBLICANS (John Chafee (RI), Bob Packwood (OR), Arlen Specter (PA), Robert Stafford (VT), John Warner (VA) and Lowell P. Weicker, Jr. (CT))
voted against Bork, too. He was as nutty as a fruit cake and deserved his fate.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 08:49 PM   #84
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Hey brilliant guy, they raised the drinking age that year in 1982 to 21. Judge Kavanaugh graduated high school in 1983. Thus his senior year the drinking age was 21. Thank you for posting the link to prove that. And the point isn't the fact that he drank, the point is that there seemed to be an issue with how much he drank and how he acted once he started drinking. You should go read what his college roommates had to say about him. Or the friend that cut him off because he caused a fight in a bar one night and got one of their mutual friends arrested. Yep, add in the fact that he made a complete ass of himself in front of Congress and let's go right on ahead and seat that guy right on the United States Supreme Court.

Read the article in detail. It "grandfathered" in 18 year olds who were 18 by a certain date. So the legal drinking age was both 18 AND 21 that year!!
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #85
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
You’re as dumb as a sack of hammers. Biden never held a seat open for a year to switch parties in an appointee.

After Bork went down in flames Reagan nominated Kennedy who was confirmed. And that’s the seat that is now vacant. So Biden’s didn’t hold that seat fir a Democrat. You’re as dumb or misinformed as gnadfly!! And SIX REPUBLICANS (John Chafee (RI), Bob Packwood (OR), Arlen Specter (PA), Robert Stafford (VT), John Warner (VA) and Lowell P. Weicker, Jr. (CT))
Sounds like misdirection or poor reading comprehension on your part. I was referring to the seat but instead to the act.

The act of destroying Bork and denying him a seat. That's why we screwed over Garland, to even the scales of justice.

Democrats/leftists are destroying America.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 09:35 PM   #86
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

Sounds like misdirection or poor reading comprehension on your part. I was referring to the seat but instead to the act.

The act of destroying Bork and denying him a seat. That's why we screwed over Garland, to even the scales of justice.

Democrats/leftists are destroying America.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:29 PM   #87
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Biden never held a seat open for a year to switch parties in an appointee.
No, but he promised to. That's why it's called the Biden Rule. He originated it.

Too bad he didn't get the chance to act on it. White and Blackmun made it unnecessary by waiting until after the 1992 election to retire.

Quote:
(Bork) was as nutty as a fruit cake and deserved his fate.
Robert Bork "nutty as a fruitcake"? Naaahh. That's no way to talk about a brilliant legal thinker and Pittsburgh native. You don't like Bork because he fired Archibald Cox and wrote books with titles like "Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline".

Did you know he taught both of your mentors - Slick Willy and hildebeest - at Yale Law School? He only taught them law and forgot to teach them ethics.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:33 PM   #88
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Read the article in detail. It "grandfathered" in 18 year olds who were 18 by a certain date. So the legal drinking age was both 18 AND 21 that year!!
I think he was too young to be grandfathered, but Maryland allowed 18-21 yo to drink beer and wine with a responsible adult present and D.C, was still 18 for several years.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:57 PM   #89
kochu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock View Post
Well, that's just sad.

At the risk of revealing too much personal information, I'll share that my wife was raped when she was in high school. She had suppressed those memories until one day she saw the rapist coming out of a pizza joint. She wanted to go home immediately. She didn't want me to confront him. She didn't want me to do anything other than hold her. That night, she told me all of the details that she remembered from that day, 29 years prior, when she was raped. For almost three decades she had not thought of it. And then, in an instant, it all came rushing back. Nobody else knows. Nobody else needs to know. It's far too late to seek justice. But if you saw the guy that raped your wife nominated to the most powerful position in our country, wouldn't you speak out? Would you allow such an evil person to move forward?

If so, you're cowardly scum.

I said all that to say that it may look like this woman is being used by the Democrats, and that may be what is happening. But I know that this is exactly how it happens for real victims. I think that a thorough investigation is exactly what is called for here and I can't understand why anyone truly interested in justice would not want these allegations investigated.
Ignoring all the facts and vomiting BS makes you cowardly scum.

First of all there is no rape involved in this and she confirmed it. Judge Kavanaugh was appointed and nominated for various positions even in the near past. How many months it is been since he was nominated by Trump for the SC? Where was she hiding until the last minute? No one is against a thorough investigation. If all the communists wanted was a thorough investigation, they could have done it without any publicity. But they wanted to destroy Kavanaugh. This is filthy politics and is disgusting.
kochu is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 06:06 PM   #90
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

She actually made the accusation before Trump made him the nominee. She saw Trump's short list had his name on it and said she thought she should say something before the President made his pick. At that point she contacted her representative.
slowmover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women