Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36886
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you believe WombRaider when he claims he never posted under the handle "UnderConstruction&qu
YES 5 12.50%
NO 35 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
/QUOTE]

Here is no stones the idiot nut nuzzler burrowing his brown nose into chicken dick's ass again. Welcome you little twerp, wondered if you mother would let you back on the computer today so you can make a ass of yourself again. Fucking hillbilly.
who couldn't even construct his own insult.
Had to steal ideas from other members
can't spell,
posts resemble the workings of a special needs person

I posted in another thread TODAY, my mother is dead, so your mind is very very weak on comprehension

[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me . I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:38 PM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight.
You remain the poster child for adult illiteracy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Quote:
LMAO says the fucktard who couldn't even construct his own insult. Had to steal ideas from other members. You can't spell, and your posts resemble the workings of a special needs person . Sorry chicken dick you carry no weight.
says the Neanderthal man who does everything you just posted

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
.. "infection will out"!!

You are a sad specimen of .... whatever you are.

^^^^^Pretty close ...
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #78
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick. [/QUOTE]

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY

cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:56 AM   #79
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You remain the poster child for adult illiteracy, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

LMAO

+1

+1
It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST Don't reply to mine idiot.

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY Of course not hillbilly.

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT [COLOR=Then you are on the right getting the meat from chicken dick hankering.

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick. [/QUOTE]

I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you?

[/QUOTE]

Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #80
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
It wouldn't register on your worthless stupid ass that I don't stalk you like you do me .DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST Don't reply to mine idiot. WHO IS STALKING WHO?

I don't find it necessary to butt into a exchange you have with someone else like you stick your retarded nose into most exchanges I have with another on this forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY Of course not hillbilly. CAN YOU PROVE YOU PASSED THE 3RD GRADE?

So kiss my ass you little twerp. Fucking hillbilly. I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE AND A DMG AND I AM A HILLBILLY. I BELIEVE THIS IS YOU ON THE RIVER BANK ON THE LEFT [COLOR=Then you are on the right getting the meat from chicken dick hankering.WRONG AGAIN

You are as special needs as your hero chicken dick.
I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you? I AM NOT THE ONE BEING MENTALLY CHALLANGED

[/QUOTE]

Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.[/QUOTE]

I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY
Old 05-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #81
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP, I WOULD SUGGEST A LABOTOMY Did it work for you? I AM NOT THE ONE BEING MENTALLY CHALLANGED That is funny hillbilly. By the by it is challenged Mr MS holder.

Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.[/QUOTE]

I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY[/QUOTE]

That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes boys, we are laughing ay your childish ways.
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose posts are written in childish, grade school English.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:23 PM   #83
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Says Ekim the Inbred Chimp whose posts are written in childish, grade school English.
Says the DAOTY winner 2014-2015 chicken dick hankering. Wear it proudly learn how to spell, and construct a sentence.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:29 PM   #84
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Says the DAOTY winner 2014-2015, chicken dick hankering. Wear it proudly learn how to spell, and construct a sentence.
You're a special kind of stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 05-09-2015, 11:36 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Who is EKIM, IBOuting?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:05 AM   #86
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who is IBOuting, AssupLiar?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 06:18 AM   #87
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a special kind of stupid, ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are so fucking stupid that you will hijack your own threads chicken dick the DAOTY winner. That is a special kind of stupid, chicken dick!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #88
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who is EKIM, IBOuting?
Who is IBOuting, AssupLiar?
The insinuation in the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post is that there is something more about the handle that he wishes to reveal by drawing extraordinary attention to it.

Quote:
You are so fucking stupid that you will hijack your own threads chicken dick the DAOTY winner. That is a special kind of stupid, chicken dick!!!
You're still riding the short bus to school, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this poll closes tomorrow, so it's good to see your hi-jacking is bumping it to the top of the forum at regular intervals.
Old 05-10-2015, 12:09 PM   #89
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two of the dumbest cock suckers on the forum are getting a room now for some serious 69. Go at it boys you deserve one another. Fucking hillbillies. Yes boys we are laughing ay your childish ways.
I SHOULD NOT BE MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS MENTALLY HANDICAPPED, I AM SORRY[/QUOTE]

That is true I shouldn't be, however you are such a easy target. Looks like you will not be satisfied until the dumbest MF on the board award is presented to you.[/QUOTE]

WHY DON'T YOU DO A POLL? IT WOULD TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU

Quote:
You're a special kind of stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
HERE IS A PIC JUST FOR THOSE WORDS
Old 05-10-2015, 12:47 PM   #90
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The insinuation in the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post is that there is something more about the handle that he wishes to reveal by drawing extraordinary attention to it.

You're still riding the short bus to school, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, this poll closes tomorrow, so it's good to see your hi-jacking is bumping it to the top of the forum at regular intervals.
Quote:
Arguing with WR is as stupid as responding to a cartoon for two months chicken dick. You aren't very quick on the uptake. But it is your life.....
Quote:
Here is when you hijacked your own thread stupid fuck. Don't try blaming me when I just gave you the truth. Your addiction for having the last word speaks volumes about you little man. Good luck in the future chicken dyke.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women